The Track Listing for WE ARE GOLDEN!

You know that is exactly the way I thought when I pre ordered .. i bet IM down the local HMV on the same day too:roftl:

Exciting times :wub2:

It feels like last time, doesn't it?

I was apprehensive about buying the album (I always am when I buy an album :roftl:) but oh my God...

How can one album change a person's life so much? I can't imagine my life without Mika at all. Things would have been so different if I picked up that album, looked it over, then put it back on the shelf.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they were really good at helping etc, but some people had to wait sooo long for their EP and the organization wasn't really good either as some people didn't get one at all and some got too much:naughty:

ah fair dos lol :naughty:

I wonder if that is the cover of the album. HE looks very clean!!!!:teehee:

No, it's artwork like the last album. (Not that I've seen the album cover apart from the deluxe one that's about space).

It's probably a picture in the booklet, though.

and he's wearing the jacket he wore at Sadler's Wells :wub2:

You know that is exactly the way I thought when I pre ordered .. i bet IM down the local HMV on the same day too:roftl:

Exciting times :wub2:

Hahaha indeed:roftl: If I could I would be at HMV on the same day:teehee:

I'm worried in another way that if I don't pre-order it (the double CD version) I don't get it at HMV:roftl:

:blush-anim-cl:

It feels like last time, doesn't it?

I was apprehensive about buying the album (I always am when I buy an album :roftl:) but oh my God...

How can one album change a person's life so much? I can't imagine my life without Mika at all. Things would have been so different if I picked up that album, looked it over, then put it back on the shelf.

I so agree with this... I really dunno how things would be if Mika was just any other artist for me that I didn't care this much about:aah: Or at all:roftl:

ah fair dos lol :naughty:

No, it's artwork like the last album. (Not that I've seen the album cover apart from the deluxe one that's about space).

It's probably a picture in the booklet, though.

and he's wearing the jacket he wore at Sadler's Wells :wub2:

Hehe:bleh:

It has surely already been asked but anyway -

I'm wondering as well if there will be bonus tracks on the editions of other countries and when WAG will be released everywhere apart from the UK (I don't care about a few days but sometimes it's really WEEKS inbetween the release of albums in different countries :blink:).

And will there be a How Much Do You Love Me-version SOMEWHERE? Maybe (as a live version) on a single as a B-side? (I'm just wondering :dunno: I really liked that song :cheerful_h4h:).

What great news!!! And the Sadler's Wells show bonus cd is just incredible surprise!!!! What a memory (I was there:wub2:).

Guys, I've never preordered any cd, so can someone please tell me: is it guaranteed that I'll ger WAG before it's in my local HMV (or the same day the latest)?

It has surely already been asked but anyway -

I'm wondering as well if there will be bonus tracks on the editions of other countries and when WAG will be released everywhere apart from the UK (I don't care about a few days but sometimes it's really WEEKS inbetween the release of albums in different countries :blink:).

And will there be a How Much Do You Love Me-version SOMEWHERE? Maybe (as a live version) on a single as a B-side? (I'm just wondering :dunno: I really liked that song :cheerful_h4h:).

not that we know of at the present time, no. but I think people's gonna plead mika to include HMDYLM

I'm so happy for all those who are getting the new CD in September... Unfortunately Amazon doesn't deliver to Buenos Aires so I guess I'll have to wait till it's released here.

i`m sure we`ll able to order it on Mikasounds soon :thumb_yello:

Great news! We are spoilt by Mika as ever! Of course I want to preorder the Deluxe version with the two cds, but I live in France, so I was wondering how I could do that? f anybody on this thread knows , please tell me if I can preorder and get it shipped to me from English stores; if I can't do you know if the two cd edition will be avaiable in France because that's definitely the one I want! Thanks for helping me!

Great news! I love the fact that there is a live CD with it (brings back great memories). Toy Boy, One foot Boy, Lover Boy oh and Good gone Girl and Blame it on the Girls. Lots of Boys and Girls :naughty:.