The Track Listing for WE ARE GOLDEN!

Great news! I love the fact that there is a live CD with it (brings back great memories). Toy Boy, One foot Boy, Lover Boy oh and Good gone Girl and Blame it on the Girls. Lots of Boys and Girls :naughty:.

can't say it's much of a surprise :naughty:

I've preordered mine :woot_jump:

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking I might just have to ring around stores in Aus like JB Hi-Fi and Sanity and make enquiries about if/when the album is coming out and which version will be available here. I'd like the deluxe version naturally:naughty:

I'm thinking I might just have to ring around stores in Aus like JB Hi-Fi and Sanity and make enquiries about if/when the album is coming out and which version will be available here. I'd like the deluxe version naturally:naughty:

great idea!! i was juz worrying the deluxe version is not available in Hong Kong... yes yes u are right, i should phone and ASK!!! thzz so much:thumb_yello:

And Holy Johnny :badmood:

(And I don't like Loverboy :teehee:)

Me neither:naughty:

I hope he reworked it or something, but I don't think so.:naughty:

Holy Johnny is a good one

(And I wasn't really fond of HMDYLM :teehee:)

I liked that one. The music especially.

Buuut..no offence Meeks, but the singing made me think of a little toddler.:naughty:You know, a little 6 year old who prepared a song for his grandpa's 80th Birthday or something.

Not saying that wasn't cute.:naughty:

Sure you can order them -- but you'll have to pay quite a bit for

shipping, that's the only problem.

I've asked a couple different people if there are going to be any

preorder links for Mika's one or two :wink2: non-UK fans...

(Why do they always forget about the rest of us, huh?) :sneaky2:

I'll let you know if I hear anything...

Why thank you!!

Should I wait to order then?

:fangurl: :fangurl: :fangurl:

Do you get my point? :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe...:teehee:

But I'm like this :fangurl: too and I don't see the point:blush-anim-cl:

I don't want to offend anyone.. I'd probably do the same if it wasn't my mom paying for it:teehee:

Maybe...:teehee:

But I'm like this :fangurl: too and I don't see the point:blush-anim-cl:

I don't want to offend anyone.. I'd probably do the same if it wasn't my mom paying for it:teehee:

I won't buy both - there really is no need, unless you are seriously into packaging for it's own sake.

I won't buy both - there really is no need, unless you are seriously into packaging for it's own sake.

Yeah exactly:bleh:

I know that I'd never allow myself to be a bit wreckless and do that:aah: I need to save my money:teehee:

Am I the only one who won't buy both versions?:naughty:

What's the point?:aah:

I'll buy both versions for a pretty simple reason. The SE I have to preorder from UK, but that won't count for the charts in my country. So I'll buy the normal version at a local shop to have it count. The higher up it goes in the charts, the more it gets played on radio (I'm a dedicated radio listener ;) ), the more likely is he'll show up on TV, the more chances for gigs.

Call me selfish :biggrin2: but I'll buy two! (no worries, if I would have to decide wether to save the money for gigs I'd do it your way too :wink2:)

I'll buy both versions for a pretty simple reason. The SE I have to preorder from UK, but that won't count for the charts in my country. So I'll buy the normal version at a local shop to have it count. The higher up it goes in the charts, the more it gets played on radio (I'm a dedicated radio listener ;) ), the more likely is he'll show up on TV, the more chances for gigs.

Call me selfish :biggrin2: but I'll buy two! (no worries, if I would have to decide wether to save the money for gigs I'd do it your way too :wink2:)

I think your idea is very nice:wub2: And a very good reason to buy two...

But if I bought two, I'd buy them from those websites as I won't be in my country anymore by then, and maybe I'll buy and offer that CD as an extra christmas gift to my friends:teehee:

And my mom just wouldn't let me buy two copies from myself even for that reason.. So:dunno:

But I'm not against anyone buying two copies, it's their business and their money... I was just curious:aah:

I think your idea is very nice:wub2: And a very good reason to buy two...

But if I bought two, I'd buy them from those websites as I won't be in my country anymore by then, and maybe I'll buy and offer that CD as an extra christmas gift to my friends:teehee:

And my mom just wouldn't let me buy two copies from myself even for that reason.. So:dunno:

But I'm not against anyone buying two copies, it's their business and their money... I was just curious:aah:

well if some friend or family member of mine thinks it's weird to have two copies, I can just blame it on senility :naughty:, or just reply with one often used saying around here: 'fool, let fool pass by' :teehee:

well if some friend or family member of mine thinks it's weird to have two copies, I can just blame it on senility :naughty:, or just reply with one often used saying around here: 'fool, let fool pass by' :teehee:

Hahaha:roftl:

My mom wouldn't find it weird, but she'd find it a bit too much for me:aah:

• 2 weeks later...