• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me either:dunno:

If they censor THIS vid, and they don't do it to many other much more promiscious and worse vids, then they're being absolutely unfair and unethical!:blink: But that's just how it is..

They can show people having sex, but when it's a guy having fun in his underwear all by himself, it's weird and censored:naughty:

Do you realize how strange that sounds??? Hahahaha!

I know what you mean & you are right but it sounds really strange! Hahaha!

Wow. Well...we got to see Mika dance around in his underwear, yay. :naughty: The video is crazy, I like it. Sort of reminds me of a scene out of an 80's movie. The laser crotch was --> :lmfao:. I lurved the colours!

As for the censoring thing, I don't understand it either, I wonder what it was -- undies? laser crotch? Dunno.

All in all, I can say I like it! :biggrin2:

Umm...what else? There's probably more, but you probably don't care so I'll leave it with this: now only if I could get paid to dance around in my bra & panties, emit lights from my nipples and get paid what Mika does, ha.

am i wrong or i can see the red decorated jacket some mfcers gave him???? :thumb_yello:

I can't see it now but from that screen shot' date=' on the right, is this the jacket some MFCers gave him in New York?? :shocked:[/quote']

I think it is...

Edited by iadoremika

Do you realize how strange that sounds??? Hahahaha!

I know what you mean & you are right but it sounds really strange! Hahaha!

Haha, I know:roftl: But I dunno how to put it in any other way:dunno:

BUT if this is the censored version... What would the uncensored version be:naughty:

really??? omg!!!! :shocked::wub2:*cries with you*

I KNEW it was it!:wub2::huglove: That's amazing!

It looked pretty much like it, so I was hoping it really was!

Amazing!! :thumb_yello:

That is a very cool result

Thanks you thank you :roftl: I can't get ahold of foalbaby14 who helped make it! Gosh what a time to sleep!

I really am now obsessed with this video..it's so funny!!

Is it possible to save it on your comp. somehow? :blush-anim-cl:

...that's what I thought, too..

I think it will soon be removed from that site so I've already watched it 5 times already (:naughty:) but it would be good to have a look now and then before it is officially released :biggrin2:

...I think the video is just perfect for the 'atmosphere' of the song:thumb_yello:

I think it will soon be removed from that site so I've already watched it 5 times already (:naughty:) but it would be good to have a look now and then before it is officially released :biggrin2:

...I think the video is just perfect for the 'atmosphere' of the song:thumb_yello:

Yeah think so too and have watched it.... i think maybe 5 times too :teehee: cant get enough of it.... GOD BLESS my neighbour :roftl:

:roftl::roftl: Just a bit!:biggrin2:

*Watches a few more times and goes to naughty corner and stays there FOREVER*

Karen, I'm back as well:roftl::wub2:

Thanks you thank you :roftl: I can't get ahold of foalbaby14 who helped make it! Gosh what a time to sleep!

I really am now obsessed with this video..it's so funny!!

:naughty: I really can't wait till my friends and family see it on TV:roftl:

Is it possible to save it on your comp. somehow? :blush-anim-cl:

You can download it with: getasfstream (freeware), that's what I did :teehee: It lets you save a .wmv file of it.

great stuff! @Mika

:roftl: jackpot for you! Material for the rest of your life - so looking forward to it

:thumb_yello:

:teehee:

:naughty:

Yes, I bet they went through it in slow motion with a magnifying glass :lmfao:

Sorry Mika, that's not what I meant :boxed::naughty:

:lmfao:

Haha, I know:roftl: But I dunno how to put it in any other way:dunno:

BUT if this is the censored version... What would the uncensored version be:naughty:

I've seen the new Gaga vid!

Compared to that, WAGGIE is a Disney Channel vid!:mf_rosetinted: