I'm with you, defininately boobies.

Just like on the cake in Love Today.

In fact as I was posting them earlier, I thought they looked like they were EXACTLY the ones from the cake....great minds, Rose.:thumb_yello:

Maybe he had them made into a scarf after the vid was finished...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not about what he's doing in the video, but how he is doing it. The whole visuals of the video, the moves, everything about it screams out GAY, GAY, GAY :mf_lustslow:.

To me there is no denying that this is a very gay video, and I love it :wub2:.

Pretty much my thoughts too. lol

My favorite part is the end when he switches the tape back over. Haha...love it. :)

oh my god...what he could not do with the song, he can do it with the video...i'm totally in love with this video...i may even say that i partially like the song!:naughty:

he's as mad as a crazy cow, i love him...and cannot find him sexy at all!

he's so ironic and funny!:teehee:

I'm agree with you Robi!! :thumb_yello:

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MIKA:teehee:

It's not about what he's doing in the video, but how he is doing it. The whole visuals of the video, the moves, everything about it screams out GAY, GAY, GAY :mf_lustslow:.

To me there is no denying that this is a very gay video, and I love it :wub2:.

I was thinking....and I came to the conclusion that I can't imagine any of my boy friends dance this way in their bedrooms even in their teenage years.

It might mean that he is gay, but it all seems totally natural to me. I mean, the fact that he is like this. He might be gay, bisexual or anything, I don't want to use any of these words on him, it's just Mika. The way he is. Might call it gay, girlish, stupid.....etc.....but I would rather just call it Mika. :mf_rosetinted:

Do you get what I mean?

For Anyone who is still having problems accessing Droopsy's link to the We Are Golden Video here is Perez Hilton's

< http://perezhilton.com/tv/index.php?ptvid=055c14567a42e&category_id=newest&category_start=0&category_end=4 >

Thank you again so much Droopsy!

I have watched this vid too many times to count thanks to you!

You have made my day, possibly my week!!

Yup, agree... though some (most) of my boyfriends at that time would have been behaving the same... Not that I'm a very good example lol I was dressed in a suit with a tie on at that time.:roftl:

I was thinking....and I came to the conclusion that I can't imagine any of my boy friends dance this way in their bedrooms even in their teenage years.

It might mean that he is gay, but it all seems totally natural to me. I mean, the fact that he is like this. He might be gay, bisexual or anything, I don't want to use any of these words on him, it's just Mika. The way he is. Might call it gay, girlish, stupid.....etc.....but I would rather just call it Mika. :mf_rosetinted:

Do you get what I mean?

oh my god...what he could not do with the song, he can do it with the video...i'm totally in love with this video...i may even say that i partially like the song!:naughty:

he's as mad as a crazy cow, i love him...and cannot find him sexy at all!

he's so ironic and funny!

Oh Robi, we knew that you'd cave in some time soon :mf_lustslow: And I would be a little bit worried if you found him sexy, having a son who must be a similar age, so I think that it's perfectly fine that you don't :naughty:.

Heck, I don't feel the attraction that way and I am slightly younger :roftl:.

I must say I have never seen a video this camp, over the top and from the sort only one artist can get away with. Truly unique, very well done but a bit too much 'gay'-ish for me who´s not gay (though there is absolutely nothing wrong with that).

I know that you're not saying it with an offensive intention, but I feel the need to point out that I'm not gay but I love the video.

Liking or appreciating it has nothing to do with one being gay or not...Or it shouldn't do in any case :biggrin2:.

In fact as I was posting them earlier, I thought they looked like they were EXACTLY the ones from the cake....great minds, Rose.:thumb_yello:

Maybe he had them made into a scarf after the vid was finished...

OMG someone needs to photoshop Mika with the booby scarf and the Wiz hat :lmfao:

Pretty much my thoughts too. lol

My favorite part is the end when he switches the tape back over. Haha...love it. :)

Yeah, I have many memories of switching tapes like that in my youth!!!

Can't believe no ones mentioned the part where he's winding his waist.

Must say, it did a lot for me!:wub2:

Can't believe no one mentioned the part when he is jumping up on the bed and it's slowed down...at around 01:11. You can actually see Mr.P flying there.:teehee:

Do you get what I mean?

I don't get what you mean, sorry.

There's nothing wrong with being gay or to be associated with that term. That video IS gay. Period. Gay as a daffodil, my dear, if you catch my quote. :thumb_yello:

Thank you so much for sharing it Droopsy:wub2:

Its Incredible and I soo love it! :biggrin2:It fits exactly to the lyrics!:thumb_yello:

Bravo Mika, I'm very impressed!:fangurl:

...yes, the video goes hand in hand with the song and they strengthen each other...:wink2:

I watched it 5 times today and still can't believe what I had seen....:shocked:

must watch it tonight again...:naughty:

...yes, the video goes hand in hand with the song and they strengthen each other...:wink2:

Yes. And one of the comments on Perez Hilton was that the video made no sense.

To whomever wrote that comment, they obviously don't know enough about the song to begin with.

Do you get what I mean?

Thank you! :groupwave:

It's 100% Mika.

There's nothing wrong with being gay or to be associated with that term. That video IS gay. Period. Gay as a daffodil, my dear, if you catch my quote. :thumb_yello:

This is your opinion!!! It's not gay at all IMO!! :aah:

You want it to be gay! :wink2:

This video is amazing! Is it possible that the only thing you can say is that it is gay? :blink:

I think you're just reducing the amount of energy and meanings you can get from it. It's not getting its point at all! :dunno:

Do you get what I mean?

Well, no,I don't really get it. I already said that it wasn't about WHAT he is doing, but rather HOW he is doing it. It's about the clothes that he's wearing. The moves he is making. The props used. Everything in that video is quite gay, and I mean gay as in the word that most people would use to definte that sort of activity or behaviour or aesthetics.

Also,we need to clarify that the fact that the video is gay doesn't automatically mean that he is gay. It just means that the video is gay. There is such a thing as something that is generally perceived as gay aesthetic, and any gay guy that you ask will actually agree with this, and to me this video pretty much epithomises it. It's not about something that only Mika uses, so I don't want to personalise it and call it Mika. It is what it is :naughty:, and I am calling it by the name that is generally used to call it :biggrin2:.

I don't get the underlined part....daffodil? Isn't that a flower?

But I did NOT say there's something wrong with being gay...I have no probs with gay people...I just said that the vid for me is not shouting for GAY GAY GAY...but rather MIKA MIKA MIKA.

And this comparison may mean that he is gay, but as many of us stated it before in our signatures on MFC, "I don't care." :thumb_yello:

This video is amazing! Is it possible that the only thing you can say is that it is gay? :blink:

I don't think they were trying to say that it's ONLY gay. just that in reference to the quote calling it "Mika" -- ie, there's nothing wrong with calling the music video gay.

Can't.....breaathhheee...freaking...amaziiing

and....and....and...

IMG_1538.jpg

doggie.jpg

*Dies a little out of happiness* I love you Mika:mf_lustslow:

:boing::huglove:

I wub the special puppy :wub2:

Can't.....breaathhheee...freaking...amaziiing

and....and....and...

IMG_1538.jpg

doggie.jpg

*Dies a little out of happiness* I love you Mika:mf_lustslow: