i agree lol :naughty:

I 'm trying hard not to imagine the backstage moment in which the laser lights were placed in the pants, and they tried them to see if they worked. Any option would be too much hilarious to me :roftl:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG

I just came home and someone told me 'GO AND SEE THE VIDEO!'

I'm totally shocked :shocked::biggrin2:

It's so funny! It's exactly what I expected and even more! So glam, hilarious and colourful...LOVE IT!

It's so MIKA! :wub2:

Ok sorry if I'm too excited guys :naughty: Hope you'll understand me!

Ok, now I'll go, drink some water and then I'll watch it it again :teehee::wink2:

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

OMG I'm totally overwhelmed!!! It's to much for me ... I don't even know where to start!

I LOVE IT! It fits perfect with the song ... it lifts the song to a higher level ...

It's so Mika ... and it makes the song even more nostalgic for me!

And OMG ... he looks so hot :drool:

I'm gonna watch it again :teehee:

PS: did he shave his chesthair?

PS2: sorry if I'm repeating other post ... but I could wait till I read 50 post untill I post this ...

Ok I read trough ALL the thread:shocked:

Ingie, Linde, I'm so happy for you both!:biggrin2: It's so great that he used a couple fan gifts on it, so kind.

I already said I love the vid, it was hilarious, and I can really really relate to it in a way! I also had the thought at first : "This is so damn gay. But I don't care" xD

Honestly,I don't know why I thought that, and I actually didn't like thinking it, as for me it's putting some kind of label on something saying it's different and should be approached differently because it's gay, or too happy, or even ridiculous:naughty:

I don't think this makes Mika gay, and honestly I don't care :dunno: I think my friends will still say "Omg he's so gay" when they see this vid, and I don't care either! What if he is? What if he isn't?

So.. Yeah I dunno why I'm talking about this:roftl: But I wouldn't just say the video is GAY. I do think it's putting in some kind of category and it doesn't sum it up... But everyone has the right to express their thoughts and I'm not against anyone!

I find it gay, and in a fantastic, good, brilliant way.

And on a brighter note... I love it even more every time I see it I just LOVE all the craziness, randomness and how he seems much more "loose", you know? And yes, more open about his sexuality. I'm really happy about that!:wub2:

And his undies look like diapers when he hangs onto his lamp:lmfao:

Oh and the crotch lasers and the ones on his head and him moving around and dancing moving them make me laugh even harder!:roftl:

*goes even more fangurly...*

Edited by Neiobi

None of the video make too much sense though, so lasers just add to the confusion :naughty:

I really love this video, not because he is in his underwear(:naughty:), but it's just a really fun video!

I think it will gain him some fans , though I don't know if it's a good way of doing it, he might just get a lot of pervy types. :teehee::naughty:

Either way, Mika is Back!!! :D

I fully agree. It's a funny video and it's fun to watch. I find it kind of relaxing and it just makes me giggle, it makes me happy. Can't wait to see it on TV.:biggrin2:

And of course, the best part is that Mika is back!!

:roftl::roftl::roftl: OH. MY. GOD. I can't breathe!

I absolutely love it! That has made my week.

I can't wait till it's released:naughty: My friends are going to have a field day making fun of that.

My mum was looking over my shoulder on the laser bit and said he looks like Jesus:roftl:

I am having an... interesting dream tonight:naughty:

I understand you pov and for how less we can care about it, his job IS about selling records. :boxed:

BUT I have been waiting for this day eagerly, believe me, and I'm not exagerating. I think it's perfect as it is.

at this point, the right state of mind IMO is if they don't like it, it's their loss, not his.

I absolutely agree, but I do think however that some people have their mind set about this. You know? They found out about Mika, they decided they didn't like anything to do with him and that's final. This vid surely isn't going to make them love him, au contraire I'd think. It's like with Lady GaGa, (yeah she seems to be a popular example lately :aah:): a lot of people dislike her A LOT. Doesn't matter if she can sing live or that she can entertain a crowd, people just don't like her. Period. It's a bit the same I'm afraid. But you're absolutely right, def their loss! :thumb_yello:

OMG!!!! It's a MASTERPIECE!!!!:mf_lustslow:

I'm totally shocked! First I watched just 10 seconds and then I laughed like a 6 yold for 5 mins then I watched the whole. :hypo::aah:

This video is really made my day!!!:fangurl:

I think that We Are Golden, song & video, are going to help Mika break into the U.S. market! I am sure a lot of people will agree & disagree. A lot of people I have been reading & not just here are saying this is a Fun,Happy Dance, Summer song!

I have my fingers crossed!

All I really want is Mika making more & more music!

He has caught right on spot how we all did as teenagers, dancing and jumping around like crazy to the music we loved!

Ermm... as teenagers? :blush-anim-cl:I may have been doing this when I first got the audio of WAG...

I wish we could see the making of this video.

Rumour has it that there is indeed a "making of" in the works...fingers crossed! :fisch:

Is that a laser shining from his crotch? :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: Best quote ever!

I couldn't contain my excitement when I saw it!! I'm so glad my roommate wasn't in at the time i saw it because I had to pause the video and i ran around the room crying/shaking and screaming!! :roftl: quite embarassing...

YYYYAAAYY!!!! I thought that was yours! I let out a very loud, very high-pitched squeak when I saw your post! :wub2:

Can't.....breaathhheee...freaking...amaziiing

And Ingie, too - the DOGGIE!!!!! OMG, THAT'S SO GREAT! :mf_lustslow:

i have been waiting to see mika in his pants for ages

:lmfao:

Such great quotes in this thread! :roftl:

25 year old men don't dance around in their bedroom in boxers though.

I beg to differ...I'm kind of married to a 25 year old man who has been known to engage in the occasional boxer-dance. :roftl:

I haven't even gotten through the whole video! I got as far as 1:30 then had to come here and read all 50+ pages to see what y'all were saying.

I can only watch 30 seconds at a time, then I have to pause it to let it sink in. I'm screeching with laughter, tears streaming out of my eyes. It's so GOOD! And yes, I think it may indeed be the single most gayest thing planet earth has ever seen... but that's the beauty of it! Gahh, soo GOOD! :aah:

I know I don't know Mika, but to me this vid is the essence of Mikaness!

I love it! I can't say how much, this much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Whaaaa I am having another 2007 fangurl moment!!!

Whoooa, fangurl Bab in da HIZZOUSE! Keep it up, sugar, it looks good on you! :mf_lustslow:

My mum and dad have gone out for the evening so I'm burning it to DVD and going downstairs to watch it in wiiiiiiidescreen. ;)

And dance around like an idiot, hahaha.

while you're at it, film yourself doing it, Ingie's doing a project...look in the "chat about mika" section!

True :naughty:

:das:

his undies are awful, but I think they are perfect for the job :biggrin2:

yeah...Maybe another kind of undies would be "too much information" (in Mika's words). Anyway I wasn't expecting to see him in speedos :teehee:

OMG!!!! It's a MASTERPIECE!!!!:mf_lustslow:

I'm totally shocked! First I watched just 10 seconds and then I laughed like a 6 yold for 5 mins then I watched the whole. :hypo::aah:

This video is really made my day!!!:fangurl:

I had the same thing! :aah: In fact, I think I had to watch it like 5 times before I could finish it... The first two times I was checking to see if it was really Mika because I couldn't believe it, and didn't know if I should post it, and then afterwards I had to watch 3 times to get the general idea :roftl:

OMG

I just came home and someone told me 'GO AND SEE THE VIDEO!'

I'm totally shocked :shocked::biggrin2:

It's so funny! It's exactly what I expected and even more! So glam, hilarious and colourful...LOVE IT!

It's so MIKA! :wub2:

Ok sorry if I'm too excited guys :naughty: Hope you'll understand me!

Ok, now I'll go, drink some water and then I'll watch it it again :teehee::wink2:

I understand ... same over here :wink2::naughty: