• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies and gentlemen:

ManaNono Productions presents...

The Ultimate Slow-Mo WAGGIE Video! :yay: :yay:

Wanna see Mika prance around in his white cotton undies...in slow motion? :das:

Click below! And don't forget to turn up your speakers, it's DANCE PARTY TIME! :punk:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=61222578

THAT effort was totally awesome. :pinkbow:

Better than the original, especially the excellent choice of music :thumb_yello:

To the eye of the unschooled/untrained general Mika fan, the regular speed WAG video is crazy, fast-moving and fun.

To those if us analysing every frame, there are all kinds of messages lurking in there. And a fair few things I could see the censors discussing:aah:

If this is the censored one, Oh Lord, let us put our greedy hands on the uncensored one soon!:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

truly sincerly honestly don't get what there's to censore in this one.. :blink:

he's dancing wearing some sorta grandpa's pants.. :blink:

THAT effort was totally awesome. :pinkbow:

Better than the original, especially the excellent choice of music :thumb_yello:

To the eye of the unschooled/untrained general Mika fan, the regular speed WAG video is crazy, fast-moving and fun.

To those if us analysing every frame, there are all kinds of messages lurking in there. And a fair few things I could see the censors discussing:aah:

Too bad I belong to the first group:teehee:

Those laser things crack me up everytime I see him moving them.. It's just the way he does it:lmfao:

Now don't get all excited, they most likely just made his thingie smaller. :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Just more shots of mika's undies region I suppose :dunno: Why do you think they just happen to randomly zoom in on the toys and stuff! They had to cut out the naughtiest bits and had to replace them with something innocent! Hence, the close ups of the toys :mf_rosetinted:

If he'd only have worn Speedos we'd have much more information by now...:mf_rosetinted:

But we don't know what, if anything, the censors removed, do we? :wink2:

It does seem ridiculous though. As others have said, the average RnB style music video is much much more overtly sexual. Some of those videos I do not feel comfortable watching with my ten year old daughter whereas I have NO problem at all with the WAG video. As you say avoca, he is in baggy shorts! It's hardly a leopardskin banana hammock he is wearing :blink:

If you look very closely...and of course, I haven't :fisch:.. it even appears Mika is wearing a second pair of pants under the baggy ones. Something to make sure nothing could fall out :lmao:.

If he's just gone out on video, what the heck was he doing in the Love Today one, macramé :naughty: ?

:roftl::roftl:I laughed out loud with this.

WOW. Can't get enough of it. Too bad for my husband I had my periods tonight.

Too.much.information:shocked:

Does anyone else hear some random noise at the end of the video? It's like some sort a stundent dormitory. :wink2:

I hear seagulls outside.Maybe they are the ones that got to hear the new music before us:sneaky2:

But we don't know what, if anything, the censors removed, do we? :wink2:

It does seem ridiculous though. As others have said, the average RnB style music video is much much more overtly sexual. Some of those videos I do not feel comfortable watching with my ten year old daughter whereas I have NO problem at all with the WAG video. As you say avoca, he is in baggy shorts! It's hardly a leopardskin banana hammock he is wearing :blink:

If you look very closely...and of course, I haven't :fisch:.. it even appears Mika is wearing a second pair of pants under the baggy ones. Something to make sure nothing could fall out :lmao:.

Funny you should mention that, Jo Whiley was talking about it on her show today. She said they look more like tennis shorts, and her producer was terrified something was gonna pop out!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

dont know if anybody else noticed or has already posted it in this thread but I SPOTTED THE JACKET!!!!!

LOOKS SO GOOD

CONGRATULATIONS HE WORE IT IN THE VID!

ncfifk.jpg

That was discussed at the start of the thread, the girls were thrilled.

Funny you should mention that, Jo Whiley was talking about it on her show today. She said they look more like tennis shorts, and her producer was terrified something was gonna pop out!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

That was discussed at the start of the thread, the girls were thrilled.

Yep, just noticed . didn't have time to look through the thread. Watched WAG wayyyyyyyyyyyy too many times:teehee:

Yep, just noticed . didn't have time to look through the thread. Watched WAG wayyyyyyyyyyyy too many times:teehee:

Have you watched Manas, slo-mo version?

AWESOME!:blush-anim-cl:

[quote name=dcdeb;

I just wanted to note that I finally took the time to look up "horripilating"

-- I've been lazy. It's not a word I ever ran across before you started

using it.

to horripilate: to give a bristling of the hair on the skin from cold' date=' fear, etc.; to make one break out in goose flesh.

OK, gotcha! I totally agree -- Mika can definitely horripilate me! :wub2:

(Although somehow that sounds so wrong...) :naughty:

:[/quote]

Actually it's one of the numerous words from Latin that French share with English.

It describes a medical symptom but can be used figuratively.

There was a short TV show by the Monty Pythons called 'How to horripilate...' which gave lessons about how to get people's goats by being particularly obnoxious. Not that I've ever needed any lessons :devil: . I am pretty sure Sire has often watched it though :biggrin2: .

Cheers,

Id3

t[/color][/size]

Rose, what did she say about the video, and did she mention the questionaire Mika talked about?

Rose, what did she say about the video, and did she mention the questionaire Mika talked about?

I thought the questionnaire was done on Wednesday, but she didn't do it today, so probably tomorrow now.

She said she thought he looked very skinny in it, so the starving obviously worked. She described it as being in a very trashy bedroom, with lots of colours in in. She likes it a lot.

I thought the questionnaire was done on Wednesday, but she didn't do it today, so probably tomorrow now.

She said she thought he looked very skinny in it, so the starving obviously worked. She described it as being in a very trashy bedroom, with lots of colours in in. She likes it a lot.

Oh, no Mika, another mother!:aah:

Thanks, Rose!:thumb_yello: