The Official "The Boy Who Knew Too Much ERA" Charts & Sales around the world Thread

Showtunes17

We are golden is the 'big hit' on one of the channels over here and so far 95% of the reactions are very positive!! :yay:

thats great news!

not in the charts yet...but record of the week at Jo Whiley's?:wink2:

mikasounds just realised i answered jo whiley's questionnaire for record of the week slightly tipsy at the pub last night.

about 18 hours ago from web

has the record of the week questionnaire been posted yet?

being record of the week is obviously very positive news:biggrin2:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In my experience (limited to the past few months) the twitter spam dies a natural death, with absolutely no effort/hassle on my part. And I have had people/weirdos follow me in response to both Mika and Perez @replies to me, but they soon disappear. You don't get sent followers tweets only following tweets, so you never need to see who or what follows you. And all in all I have only 111 followers, so it's not that bad.

My suggestion is you just make your profile public, and ignore who is following you, and eventually twitter removes the offending spammers. The sad thing about having your profile set to private is that NOBODY can see you except your own followers, so even if you tweet @mikasounds, he doesn't get your message. Nor do any of the rest of us *not* following you, even if you @reply us, unless we are following you.

And if you want less spam email, go to settings>notices>unclick "email when someone starts following me".

If you use Tweet Deck or one of the applications which make twitter more manageable, you can make groups and track your friends' tweets MUCH more easily, and the whole experience is more fun.:biggrin2:

Thanks for this BS. You've answered some questions I had about twitter but had never known who to ask.

Hello people :wink2:

Let's get this thread started early as possible this time! :boing:

Here is an example of LICM's version thread - http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7729&highlight=chart+thread

This thread will consist of all things Chart related throughout the upcoming era of "We are Golden" album.

You can also help post where the singles have charted around your parts of the world, whether it be Radio charts, Music Video charts, official charts anything. Post away.:thumb_yello:

First Single from this album is..... "We are Golden" :teehee::biggrin2:

Rumoured release download date is 6th Sept and Physical release is 7th Sept.

Let's hope WAG, is able to match the success of LICM, if not even better it :punk:

I just checked ARIA chart which is like the official australian music chart, WAG is not there yet:huh:but NOVA 96.9 plays it everyday so let's keep our fingers crossed:licks_lips:

3FM, my favourite radio station already played We Are Golden exactly 64 times :shocked: That's more than any other Mika song! Almost 4 times a day on average :shocked: Nice thread :biggrin2:

Btw, don't know if this fits in this thread?

Edited by mark0495

3FM, my favourite radio station already played We Are Golden exactly 64 times :shocked: That's more than any other Mika song! Almost 4 times a day on average :shocked: Nice thread :biggrin2:

Btw, don't know if this fits in this thread?

You're counting!?!:shocked: You are one real mad Mikafan!!:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

strange thing I saw last night,

Mika was at 39 in the top 40 in holland.

How can that be? The single isn't out jet or is this because of the pre orders?

I wish I knew where I saw this,I don't remember which site it was.

If I'm not mistaken it actually a pre-chart listing, before the song enters the charts, once it's been released.

To add Mika has moved up to B list in the biggest Radio show in the uk Radio 1 http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/playlist/#blist

:D This shows that the song is being played more and more, when it's A list it means it's pretty much heavily played :punk:

Excellent:thumb_yello: Btw it's great to see some oldies back!! Someone should reopen the Butterfly Bar too ..:wink2:

this is the Mika playlist on my favorite radio station in germany, WDR2

31.07.2009 05:26:52 Mika Big girl (You are beautiful)

31.07.2009 12:41:40 Mika Grace Kelly

31.07.2009 20:32:29 Mika We are golden

01.08.2009 16:29:47 Mika We are golden

02.08.2009 09:45:16 Mika We are golden

02.08.2009 19:20:42 Mika Relax, take it easy

03.08.2009 04:15:17 Mika We are golden

03.08.2009 17:12:10 Mika We are golden

04.08.2009 12:13:02 Mika We are golden

05.08.2009 02:20:02 Mika We are golden

05.08.2009 14:33:54 Mika We are golden

06.08.2009 10:25:07 Mika Big girl (You are beautiful)

not as much as you get in Netherlands or UK, but pretty nice for germany :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...