The Official "The Boy Who Knew Too Much ERA" Charts & Sales around the world Thread

Showtunes17

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not too worried about peak chart position, I just want to see the album in the charts for at least a year :naughty:

Yeh thats a good call as well , its not all about number one its longevity:thumb_yello:

Me Too!

It is a good start & puts both titles out there for recognition & inquiry!

I want TBWKTM on the charts for at least a year.

Mika will be working his arse off with touring & giving this album a great opportunity to triple the sales of LICM!

As much as I have a very biased opinion everything I am reading about the album suggests that it could go "nuts!":thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

"Nuts" is that a music term??:teehee:

Considering the competition not bad at all , so many 2nd albums can be a complete disaster , hes rocked the 2nd one , the futures bright :biggrin2:

Yes I agree. It's not the chart position that matters in the end. It's the number of sales around the world.

Anyway, here's the link to see the chart position.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chart/albums.shtml

WAG still being top 15 is good. Last Pixie Lott dropped way lower than WAG did last week and she was No.1.

Like Silver said, it's all about longevity. LICM was peaking in the top 10, everytime Mika released a new single off that album!

Let's hope it's the same this time round!

WAG still being top 15 is good. Last Pixie Lott dropped way lower than WAG did last week and she was No.1.

Like Silver said, it's all about longevity. LICM was peaking in the top 10, everytime Mika released a new single off that album!

Let's hope it's the same this time round!

I was listening to (I think it was) the radio 5 interview and Mika said that BIOTG is number one in Japan and Koria, and in the top 100 in America, even though it hasn't officially been released. Also he said that Rain was doing well in (I think he said) France (and I think he said) it's number 3.

The point is that his songs are being downloaded individually, as well as on the album, and people arn't even waiting for the songs to be released! This is really amazing news!!