Listen to 30 seconds of every song!

lindemfc

'WE ARE GOLDEN' VIDEO COMPETITION

Are you golden? Mika wants you to show what you're made of!

Record a 'response' to Mika's 'We Are Golden' video - dance around your room in your pants, go crazy, have fun (but keep it clean!) and you could be in with a chance of winning a truly golden experience. Everyone who enters the competition will get 500 points for MIKA'S MAGIC NUMBERS (only one entry per person)

The top 5 (personally chosen by Mika) will get to attend a meet-and-greet with Mika himself at a live show in their home country.

What's more, the overall winner will have their video permanently profiled on the video section of mikasounds.com AND they'll earn a whopping 50,000 points for Mika's Magic Numbers.

Well then - what are you waiting for?

Get your fancy pants on, record your video and you can upload it from Weds Aug 5th @ www.wearegolden.com!

I'm talking about this oen :das:

yeah I know lol. I'm re-doing my video and entering :roftl:

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes yes yes! :biggrin2:

(cant find that qoute where you said- I am ENTERING the MFC WAG clip, even if I have to re-do my clip... something like that, pretend its here)

why the HELL would you have to re-do youre clip? you set the bar high inough! sit down! :roftl:

NO EFFING WAY, I can make it so much better and you'll see once it's done!! I SHALL WIIIIIIINNN!!!!!!!!! :biggrin2::roftl::roftl: (I'm very competitive when it comes to competitions, see...:naughty:)

I've got ideas and everything!

'WE ARE GOLDEN' VIDEO COMPETITION

Are you golden? Mika wants you to show what you're made of!

Record a 'response' to Mika's 'We Are Golden' video - dance around your room in your pants, go crazy, have fun (but keep it clean!) and you could be in with a chance of winning a truly golden experience. Everyone who enters the competition will get 500 points for MIKA'S MAGIC NUMBERS (only one entry per person)

The top 5 (personally chosen by Mika) will get to attend a meet-and-greet with Mika himself at a live show in their home country.

What's more, the overall winner will have their video permanently profiled on the video section of mikasounds.com AND they'll earn a whopping 50,000 points for Mika's Magic Numbers.

Well then - what are you waiting for?

Get your fancy pants on, record your video and you can upload it from Weds Aug 5th @ www.wearegolden.com!

I'm talking about this oen :das:

WOW, ill buy three! :roftl:

Dang! if only I had a decent vid camera- on the search for one... going to mess up my room like crazy (it already is, but just so no one has any doubts!) and do this!

man, I cant belive shy wee little me is actually doing this! :shocked:

WOW, ill buy three! :roftl:

Dang! if only I had a decent vid camera- on the search for one... going to mess up my room like crazy (it already is, but just so no one has any doubts!) and do this!

man, I cant belive shy wee little me is actually doing this! :shocked:

I was definitely shyer until I done my Mika MySpace Competition Entry. Seriously, something like this definitely alters your personality :roftl:

now I could go on and on... but I see what Mika ment as this is a teenage album... very very much- not nearly as jumpy as LICM, very calmed down...

Since when did "not jumpy" and "calmed down" mean teenage? It sounds a bit middle aged to me.

NO EFFING WAY, I can make it so much better and you'll see once it's done!! I SHALL WIIIIIIINNN!!!!!!!!! :biggrin2::roftl::roftl: (I'm very competitive when it comes to competitions, see...:naughty:)

I've got ideas and everything!

WHAAAAAAAAAA! you shall not!!! I shall WIN this (this isnt a) competition!!!

yes! you heard right MFC! shy little Inbar is going to stand in front of the not yet existing camera and f*cking blow your mind!

but you set the bar high inough! but I shall out bar you! noy just out-bar in-bar!!! yes!:roftl:

yeah probably not!

T4P! And Bienie for the download! And yes Lady Jane is not on the album..from Mikasounds: "That’s not all - iPod owners can feed their digital pets with exclusive-to-iTunes versions of the Standard and Deluxe albums, each featuring ‘Lady Jane’ from the ‘Songs For Sorrow’ EP."

I :wub2: Rain and Good Gone Girl! I can't really judge the other songs now but I guess I like most of them from the 30 second I've listened to. What happened to BIOTG? :blink::roftl:

Edited by Miro

I think I like every other song :lol3:

As someone mentioned, BIOTG sort of sounds like a rap song. I think that's one of the downsides of hearing a song played live first before hearing the studio version. :huh:

Rain is nice. Will probably be one of my favourites.

I really love Dr. John. It's got a great sound :punk:

I See You is not as cheesy-sounding as I thought it would be :lol3:

Good Gone Girl sounds like the live version so I'm very happy about that :wub2:

Touches You reminds me of Nelly Furtado or something. Creepy lyrics :das:

By the Time sounds the cheesiest in my opinion. Eh.

I'm on the verge of loving One Foot Boy, however, I'm not liking these (what sound like) machine-made drum beats :wags_finger:

Pick Up Off the Floor doesn't really fit in with the other songs, but it's nice.

And what to say about Lover Boy..........:swoon:

This is the first time that Mika really reminds me of Freddie/Queen. :teehee:

Gosh....:fangurl:

Edited by Fmbm

WHAAAAAAAAAA! you shall not!!! I shall WIN this (this isnt a) competition!!!

yes! you heard right MFC! shy little Inbar is going to stand in front of the not yet existing camera and f*cking blow your mind!

but you set the bar high inough! but I shall out bar you! noy just out-bar in-bar!!! yes!:roftl:

yeah probably not!

It is a competition because there will be 5 winners, silly :roftl: I shall be one of them!

Oh and I've already made my list of the things I need :roftl:

Yeah, LOASA...or maybe even Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy. ;)

i thought the exact same ,ever since the demo of Loverboy, i've always thought that the song sounded "Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy"

as for me

We Are Golden - one word "amazing"

Blame It On The Girls - very different, not what i expected but still sounds good to me :thumb_yello:

Rain - i just know i'm gonna love this and i agree with everyone on here, it's defo the "Ralex (Take It Easy) of WAG

Dr John - reminds me of a jazzy Billy Brown

I See You - loving the falsetto in this one and it's defo a song that i can relate too

Blue Eyes - love this song Mika's voice is very sssmmmooottthhh in this one, my freind says even though the lyrics are sad the music make her feel

happy !!!

Good Gone Girl - i just knew this would be one of my fav and it is, i'm loving the studio treatemt

Touches You - i personally think this might hve a good chance at being a single, it's very poppy and girl/boy bandish !!!

By The Time - very soft balled, i'm loving the dreamy sleepy feeling to it !!!

One Foot Boy - OMG i can really really see this being one of favs, i LOVE song, it's so catchy, it has a very happy feeling to it !!!

Toy Boy - well what can i say about this one, it's total genius

Pick Up Off The Floor - again i knew this would be one of my favs and it is, i love the blusey feel to it, i'm so glad Mika kept hold of this one, it's defo a song not to waste !!!

Edited by John Alan

Since when did "not jumpy" and "calmed down" mean teenage? It sounds a bit middle aged to me.

well, I fell so, well, I think I am the most teenager in this forum (i think! dont yell at me! please) meaning I am probably the youngest, and from Mika's stroies, I feel I have a very similar teenage years (again, not being cheesy or even trying to compare my years to his! not one bit!) so no, I am not bullied at school- but I have no friend (well barely- exept for you guys, I love you) and I cant speak to people I like, and I am very into to my bubbled life, doing wierd things, all shy... I also moved around the world quite abit- not like Meeks, but I lived in NewZealand for two years- something very life changing for a little girl

well, so I feel Teenage, especially the one Mika tells us he has, is very quiet yet very loud, like a few of his songs

damm I keep yapping not even making my point! :sneaky2: I have got to start learning how to express myself right! :roftl: DAMM!

It is a competition because there will be 5 winners, silly :roftl: I shall be one of them!

Oh and I've already made my list of the things I need :roftl:

what do you mean only 5 winners? only 5 will be cut into the clip- well thats not what Ingie said at all! no fair! :sneaky2:

and as for that we'll see! muhahahaha :naughty:

Ok.. this album sounds, at least by these bits... SO different. A bit more commercial, in my opinion, but still good. And very evolved:wub2:

I'm more and more anxious:naughty:

Totally agree with you.

I hate this word though, and I prefer to listen to the album in full before using it. lol

what do you mean only 5 winners? only 5 will be cut into the clip- well thats not what Ingie said at all! no fair! :sneaky2:

and as for that we'll see! muhahahaha :naughty:

oh....hahahaha! You totally don't get it. Look in Ingie's thread and go back a page or two...

i thought the exact same ,ever since the demo of Loverboy, i've always thought that the song sounded "Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy"

as for me

We Are Golden - one word "amazing"

Blame It On The Girls - very different, not what i expected but still sounds good to me :thumb_yello:

Rain - i just know i'm gonna love this and i agree with everyone on here, it's defo the "Ralex (Take It Easy) of WAG

Dr John - reminds me of a jazzy Billy Brown

I See You - loving the falsetto in this one and it's defo a song that i can relate too

Blue Eyes - love this song Mika's voice is very sssmmmooottthhh in this one, my freind says even though the lyrics are sad the music make her feel

happy !!!

Good Gone Girl - i just knew this would be one of my fav and it is, i'm loving the studio treatemt

Touches You - i personally think this might hve a good chance at being a single, it's very poppy and girl/boy bandish !!!

By The Time - very soft balled, i'm loving the dreamy sleepy feeling to it !!!

One Foot Boy - OMG i get really really see this being one of favs, i LOVE song, it's so catchy, it has a very happy feeling to it !!!

Toy Boy - well what can i say about this one, it's total genius

Pick Up Off The Floor - again i knew this would be one of my favs and it is, i love the blusey feel to it, i'm so glad Mika kept hold of this one, it's defo a song not to waste !!!

Glad I'm not the only one!

I agree... that's some typical Mika for you. Taking a sad situation and turning it into a fun-filled, danceable song. :)