Mika Tattoos

kath

I wish, but no lol, i'm not that talented. It's the tree of Gondor.

The White Tree of Gondor stood as a symbol of Gondor in the Court of the Fountain in Minas Tirith. The White Tree also appears as a motif upon Gondor's flag.

Ok - just had to google that - I am not a lord of the rings fan I am afraid! :naughty:

How big will it be?

Ok - just had to google that - I am not a lord of the rings fan I am afraid! :naughty:

How big will it be?

Smaller than the image i posted. I reduced it when i printed, it was too big for my wrist. All in all, probably like a bit under 10cm i don't know, don't really have notions of proportions

Smaller than the image i posted. I reduced it when i printed, it was too big for my wrist. All in all, probably like a bit under 10cm i don't know, don't really have notions of proportions

I guess it needs to be in similar proportion to your other one?

Not necessarely, cause i plan to add more tattoos on my arms within the years. Also, it would be too small if i made it proportional.

Ah, right. I keep thinking about adding to mine but I am, fundamentally, a coward :aah:

Ah, right. I keep thinking about adding to mine but I am, fundamentally, a coward :aah:

Well it's forever so of course you need to think before getting one. When i got the first one i was like "omg it's so cool, i wanna get another next week" but well, i waited almost 6 months.

Well it's forever so of course you need to think before getting one. When i got the first one i was like "omg it's so cool, i wanna get another next week" but well, i waited almost 6 months.

I don't think I want any more - but I have considered adding to this one. Mostly because it's off centre and I just wonder if by adding to it it may be possible to make it appear more balanced. When Mika wrote on my arm it seemed to be in the correct position but I was holding my arm up and it must have been twisted around a little bit. When it is down and in a rested position the tattoo isn't straight. But I didn't want to not use the original signature as it would have defeated the object!

Tattoos fade?

They do. And certain colours fade more than others.

Hi Ruth:bye: good to see you.

Okay so i called the tattooist from my town today and the next possibility is on june 10th... so i need to find another one

Wow! That must be a popular tattooist!

Love this thread!

:mikalove:

:thumb_yello:

I really want a Mika sig tat

I'm booking my for my first tattoo on Monday, it's not Mika related though it's Katy (Perry) related. Then I want to build up my sleeves, my left arm will be my Katy arm and have a pin up girl on my upper arm (amy winehouse inspired). My right arm will be my Mika arm and I'll have a big girl to match my pin up girl.

It's early days yet but I'm so excited for them

I'm booking my for my first tattoo on Monday, it's not Mika related though it's Katy (Perry) related. Then I want to build up my sleeves, my left arm will be my Katy arm and have a pin up girl on my upper arm (amy winehouse inspired). My right arm will be my Mika arm and I'll have a big girl to match my pin up girl.

Oh, cool ! Post the result when it's done, okay ? :thumb_yello:

Yes, i didn't know the first time i went to see him but apparently he's one of the best in the region.

Is it not worth waiting for him then?

Wow! That sounds like a lot of tattoos!

Is it not worth waiting for him then?

Wow! That sounds like a lot of tattoos!

He would be yes, but i'm leaving the country soon. So even if i wait, i won't get tattooed by him anyway.

One of my mentor's friends is a tattooist tho, so i emailed her and i'll probably get it soon.

EDIT : I'm getting it next saturday !!!

Edited by Daenerys

He would be yes, but i'm leaving the country soon. So even if i wait, i won't get tattooed by him anyway.

One of my mentor's friends is a tattooist tho, so i emailed her and i'll probably get it soon.

:thumb_yello:

How exciting! :woot_jump:

I want to get a tattoo of something Mika related but my mother would absolutely kill me! I'm hoping he will come out with a new song relating something to a rose so I can get my traditional family tattoo (a bubblegum pink rose on my left shoulder) and then put some Mika lyrics somewhere near it...

I want to get a tattoo of something Mika related but my mother would absolutely kill me! I'm hoping he will come out with a new song relating something to a rose so I can get my traditional family tattoo (a bubblegum pink rose on my left shoulder) and then put some Mika lyrics somewhere near it...

Mika himself had a rose tattoo once (it was a temporary one :naughty:)

Wow! Hope it goes well. :thumb_yello: pic as soon as possible please :thumb_yello: