Mika Tattoos

kath

Thanks Racha. To be honest, to a certain extent I can't really remember the exact details.........I usually have memory loss where conversations with Mika are concerned:shocked:. I do kind of remember him recoiling in horror though:naughty:

Yes, I am very happy with the end result.

Thank you so much for posting.

I am in love with that pic:naughty:

No, no vid I don't think...........and my camera died just at the wrong moment. Lovely to see some stills though.

Oh I remember the whole thing very well... I was standing right next to you - and had my camera on ready for pictures and was listening to the whole conversation...

I couldn't take a proper picture of him drawing cause he leaned against the metal rail in an angel that I couldn't see - and I didn't want to push or blind him with my camera flash while he was drawing your tattoo :naughty:

when you told him your plans he had a very concerned look like someone has just given a huge responisbility - I remember I did tell him "come on you can do it, it's fun" and I do remember someone else also said something to encourage him

He was super concentrating while drawing his signature... he felt quiet responsible...

:roftl:

Oh I remember the whole thing very well... I was standing right next to you - and had my camera on ready for pictures and was listening to the whole conversation...

I couldn't take a proper picture of him drawing cause he leaned against the metal rail in an angel that I couldn't see - and I didn't want to push or blind him with my camera flash while he was drawing your tattoo :naughty:

when you told him your plans he had a very concerned look like someone has just given a huge responisbility - I remember I did tell him "come on you can do it, it's fun" and I do remember someone else also said something to encourage him

He was super concentrating while drawing his signature... he felt quiet responsible...

:roftl:

awww- that sweetheart... amazing how many peoples he is in that sexy shell :naughty:

I am SO thrilled/surprised that I'm not the only one who has considered getting a Mika tattoo. The only thing stopping me is the fact that my parents will kill me without a doubt it i had it done. I really wanted Mika's name in plain capitals either on my wrist or on the top of my hand alongside my thumb.

Everyone thinks i'm crazy for it, but I wouldn't get anything else tattooed on my body except for Mika.

i want to get one on the top of my foot on the side, on my right foot. just his name but not sure how i should have it. maybe like the the album but in black??? does anyone know a better one? well its for life and i want it just right :biggrin2::wub2:

I'm thinking of getting one since last year...but still can't decide for the drawing, I mean, I want to think it very carefully...

I have in mind the M with the wings that the giant Big Girl had in Parc des Princes, for the side of my leg, but I find it plain and besides, it's black and white, so I'm asking my friends for ideas of how to colour it and things that could be added to it to make it look like "more Mika style" :wink2:

PS: I thought in writing We are Golden below as well :teehee:

Kath :shocked:! Vicky told me about your tattoo and your tattoo thread! OMG! I love both your tattoos, the ladiebugs are very very sweet. I told my b/f what you had done and he was like: "you have never made a tattoo out of one of the drawings I made on you." :naughty:. He has the (nasty every now and then) habbit to draw on everything he comes across when he sees a pen or pencil (he does draw beautifully) and sometimes that is a part of my body :blink:. Don't feel the need to make tattoos out of them tho. You are very brave. And you told Mika! You just could have let him draw your name on your wrist, without telling him. It is nice that you told him. Next time you see him you can show him your tattoo (hopefully not everyone will ask him now to draw a tattoo on their body)!

Both tattoos are beautiful (and there is a smile on Johns face!) :thumb_yello:.

Edited by Monie

Loverly tattoo Kath, Must say I'm a biit jealous. I want a tattoo, I'm sure of it, just am still not sure what to get, Am sure of the spot (under my neck , on the bump you feel there :blink:)

So any ideas? Was thinking of "we are golden", but will I still like that when I'm 60??? I'm going through LICM to get inspired, I really would like a Mika tattoo, but it also has to be something I like when i'm older or when Mika decides to become a unabomber or something :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:.

I have been pondering having a Mika related tattoo for quite a while. But I couldn't decide what to have done. I finally decided I would like Mika's name as my tattoo. However, I didn't want it in the block capitals as in the logo. So one day, whilst looking at Mika's signiture I decided it would be nice to have the signiture as a tattoo. I then decided that it would be REALLY nice if Mika would actually sign it himself. SO, last night, after the Itunes gig I asked him if he would be so kind as to do that. He was a little reluctant at first but then decided to go ahead. However, he didn't just sign his name, he drew the little pic of the heart with wings that he draws sometimes.:wub2: That was totally unexpected. :mf_lustslow: I had already made an appointment with a tattoo artist for today (I planned having another tattoo done as well so if I hadn't got Mika's signiture I would have still have needed the appointment). So, overnight, I thought about what to do with the little picture as it was a bit 'wonky'(It is really difficult to write/draw on skin). I decided to have the heart and wings coloured and tided up a little bit. So here it is

Congrats with your tattoo! It's really beautiful! :thumb_yello:

I was next to Vicky in the line and saw him sigining your wrist and heared him saying "I don't want you to do that". I was really confused and didn't know what was going on, but now I get it! :wink2:

Thanks Racha, I do only have vauge memories......I think I was quite wound up about it all really. I knew that I was 'putting him on the spot'. I just remember him standing looking at me intently (obviously whilst he was thinking about it) then moving forward to actually do it:wub2: I like the pics trhat you took!

I am SO thrilled/surprised that I'm not the only one who has considered getting a Mika tattoo. The only thing stopping me is the fact that my parents will kill me without a doubt it i had it done. I really wanted Mika's name in plain capitals either on my wrist or on the top of my hand alongside my thumb.

Everyone thinks i'm crazy for it, but I wouldn't get anything else tattooed on my body except for Mika.

I don't have to worry about the parent issue at my age but my daughter did look at me oddly when I told her my plans and said 'But it's for life'. Role reversal:naughty:

I really didn't want capitals, I have an aversion to them. That is why I decided on the signiture.

i want to get one on the top of my foot on the side, on my right foot. just his name but not sure how i should have it. maybe like the the album but in black??? does anyone know a better one? well its for life and i want it just right

I would suggest you spend quite a while thinking about it until you are sure. Maybe draw it on in pen and live with it for a while?

It's amazing kath! And what a fantastic souvenir! Wow!

Thank you:wub2:

I'm thinking of getting one since last year...but still can't decide for the drawing, I mean, I want to think it very carefully...

I have in mind the M with the wings that the giant Big Girl had in Parc des Princes, for the side of my leg, but I find it plain and besides, it's black and white, so I'm asking my friends for ideas of how to colour it and things that could be added to it to make it look like "more Mika style"

PS: I thought in writing We are Golden below as well

Looks like the 'We are Golden ' theme is popular!

Kath ! Vicky told me about your tattoo and your tattoo thread! OMG! I love both your tattoos, the ladiebugs are very very sweet. I told my b/f what you had done and he was like: "you have never made a tattoo out of one of the drawings I made on you." . He has the (nasty every now and then) habbit to draw on everything he comes across when he sees a pen or pencil (he does draw beautifully) and sometimes that is a part of my body . Don't feel the need to make tattoos out of them tho. You are very brave. And you told Mika! You just could have let him draw your name on your wrist, without telling him. It is nice that you told him. Next time you see him you can show him your tattoo (hopefully not everyone will ask him now to draw a tattoo on their body)!

Both tattoos are beautiful (and there is a smile on Johns face!) :thumb_yello:.

Thanks Monie:wub2:

I think it would be nice if eventually you had a tattoo from one of your boyfriends pics but of course it takes very careful consideration.

I felt I had to tell Mika. It would have seemed VERY dishonest to me to not tell him. And anyway, I wanted him to do it neatly:roftl:. As Racha said, he took great care and realised it was a big responsibility.:wub2:

Congrats with your tattoo! It's really beautiful! :thumb_yello:

I was next to Vicky in the line and saw him sigining your wrist and heared him saying "I don't want you to do that". I was really confused and didn't know what was going on, but now I get it! :wink2:

Hi Katrien. I am glad you understand now.............the pieces of the jigsaw now fit together:biggrin2:

Thank you, I am VERY happy with it:wub2:

OK, am getting surer about the we are golden tattoo. Doesn't mind that mika decided to throw all in the wind and went with another title.:sneaky2:

I want it for the meaning. it's in the words: I'm not what you think I am, I'm frikking golden. I need to remind myself of that more often. :biggrin2:

OK, am getting surer about the we are golden tattoo. Doesn't mind that mika decided to throw all in the wind and went with another title.:sneaky2:

I want it for the meaning. it's in the words: I'm not what you think I am, I'm frikking golden. I need to remind myself of that more often. :biggrin2:

Yeah................I think you are right..............You ARE Golden:thumb_yello:

Please don't put it on your neck though:naughty:

AND....................may I just say.............it has been a COMPLETE suprise to me that tattoos continue to hurt AFTER the event:shocked:. The one on my leg is not a problem at all but my Mika one on my wrist continues to be very sore. I think it is because it is in a postion of high movement. Just mentioning it in case people are thinking about where to have them.

Kath.. your tattoo is Amazing!!!!!! so unique....I bet you can't wait for Mika to see the finished article....:wub2:

Thanks Andi:wub2:. I am totally in love with it:naughty:

I did send Mika a pic on Twitter but one never knows if he has seen things on there or not.

Yeah................I think you are right..............You ARE Golden:thumb_yello:

Please don't put it on your neck though:naughty:

AND....................may I just say.............it has been a COMPLETE suprise to me that tattoos continue to hurt AFTER the event:shocked:. The one on my leg is not a problem at all but my Mika one on my wrist continues to be very sore. I think it is because it is in a postion of high movement. Just mentioning it in case people are thinking about where to have them.

Ooohhh thanks for that piece of advise!!!! I was considering the wrist area <after seeing your masterpiece> :wub2: But, I am gonna be whimpy enough during the process . . . :teehee:

Ooohhh thanks for that piece of advise!!!! I was considering the wrist area <after seeing your masterpiece> :wub2: But, I am gonna be whimpy enough during the process . . . :teehee:

It had never even occured to me that it would continue to hurt:shocked::roftl:

Wow, that's one cool tat, Kath! :thumb_yello:

I like tattoos, but I can't imagine getting one. I'm too much of a wuss, and I'm wishy washy, so I might not like it later.

My sister just got a tattoo, and she said it didn't hurt that bad, which really surprised me because she thought getting her ears pierced was painful. :teehee:

It had never even occured to me that it would continue to hurt:shocked::roftl:

. . . the continued horror! :roftl: Do you regret it in the least? :teehee: Oh - OF course not! :aah:

I like tattoos, but I can't imagine getting one. I'm too much of a wuss, and I'm wishy washy, so I might not like it later.

My sister just got a tattoo, and she said it didn't hurt that bad, which really surprised me because she thought getting her ears pierced was painful. :teehee:

Aaahhh I may be in trouble - cause I am with your sister - getting your ears pierced DOES HURT!!!! :roftl:

Thank you:thumb_yello:

I guess it really is different for everyone. TBH it is a long time since I had my ears pierced but that DID hurt:naughty:

Thank you:thumb_yello:

I guess it really is different for everyone. TBH it is a long time since I had my ears pierced but that DID hurt:naughty:

Wwoooo that makes ME feel better!!! Cause you agree that hurt! I have my ears pierced 3 times each . . got my second holes when I was only 5 years old BUT - I remember that pain!!!! And it HURTS for weeks afterwards!

TBH it is a long time since I had my ears pierced but that DID hurt:naughty:

Aaahhh I may be in trouble - cause I am with your sister - getting your ears pierced DOES HURT!!!! :roftl:

Wow, seriously? It didn't hurt me at all. All this time, I thought that my sister was the only one who thought it hurt. No offense, guys. :naughty:

Wow, seriously? It didn't hurt me at all. All this time, I thought that my sister was the only one who thought it hurt. No offense, guys. :naughty:

I cringe JUST at the mere thought! :aah:

. . . . maybe I am an even bigger wuss then you are :teehee:

I cringe JUST at the mere thought! :aah:

. . . . maybe I am an even bigger wuss then you are :teehee:

Probably not...mostly I'm a wuss in the sense that it takes me forever to do scary stuff, then when it turns out that it doesn't hurt,I look really stupid. I don't know what my pain tolerance really is because I mostly avoid pain. :naughty:

What really sucks is that my ears are super sensitive, and I can't even wear earrings most of the time. What a waste. :sneaky2:

Probably not...mostly I'm a wuss in the sense that it takes me forever to do scary stuff, then when it turns out that it doesn't hurt,I look really stupid. I don't know what my pain tolerance really is because I mostly avoid pain. :naughty:

What really sucks is that my ears are super sensitive, and I can't even wear earrings most of the time. What a waste. :sneaky2:

OH that IS a waste!!! I would be pissed after the pain :sneaky2:

. . . I try to avoid pain at all costs . . . and that is why I KNOW I will never have another baby! :roftl: I know NEVER say n e v e r . . . but, in THAT case I think it is safe to say! :naughty: