Mika Tattoos

kath

OW! I didn't realise I had to maintain them:shocked: There is so much that I don't know about tattoos. Altough TBH I won't be bothered if mine fade a little, they are a bit too bright at the mo.

Oh I know. It is absolutly lovely. It is just that if I was Miek I probably wouldn't be able to resist it :naughty:

But What I would probably do, if I was wearing my sensible head, would be to have a nice framed photo of it with the quote underneath:thumb_yello:

I already ordered Alexander to make a nice print of the tweet :naughty:

Well it sure paid off. It is really great. I am sure you are over the moon with it.

The itching will probably start tomorrow:wink2::naughty::biggrin2:

Oh God...I'm bad with itches. How did you take care of it. My guy said I have to do nothing about it, just keep it clean.

Oh God...I'm bad with itches. How did you take care of it. My guy said I have to do nothing about it, just keep it clean.

I bought a balm............'Tattoo after care'....I found it very soothing...and it keeps it moisturised. Some people use baby oil. (and for their tattoos:naughty:)

I bought a balm............'Tattoo after care'....I found it very soothing...and it keeps it moisturised. Some people use baby oil. (and for their tattoos:naughty:)

:naughty::biggrin2:

He said i didn't have to use balm or vaseline. Well, we'll see, maybe i'll end up with a really "unique" tattoo:wink2:

:naughty::biggrin2:

He said i didn't have to use balm or vaseline. Well, we'll see, maybe i'll end up with a really "unique" tattoo:wink2:

I don't think you 'have' to............it is just soothing and I don't suppose it does any harm. During the first week I was suprised at how sore mine was and I just found that I was applying the balm quite regularly. But I didn't with the one on my leg as it wasn't a problem. I guess they are all different.

My mum and sister both swear by hemoroid (sp?) cream or gel for their tatoos, and my mum's do look great even 10 years down the line for some of them. They've faded a tiny bit (they were quite bright to start with) but have kept there colour and definition amazingly.

Would you ever get a Mika tatoo for real?

No point in saying 'you lot are mad'. It's a given:naughty:

I think it's a prerequisite for joining - and sticking around - this place. :naughty:

When my mom got her tattoo she was told to use a fragrance free lotion (two times a day, I believe) in a VERY small amount.

Yeah, that's exactly what I did. "The purest lotion you can find, with the fewest ingredients" is what I was told. :thumb_yello:

OW! I didn't realise I had to maintain them:shocked: There is so much that I don't know about tattoos. Altough TBH I won't be bothered if mine fade a little, they are a bit too bright at the mo.

Oh I know. It is absolutly lovely. It is just that if I was Miek I probably wouldn't be able to resist it :naughty:

But What I would probably do, if I was wearing my sensible head, would be to have a nice framed photo of it with the quote underneath:thumb_yello:

they don't just fade, the ink kinda spreads under your skin and they become blurry

No, it just comes with time. But it's not like you'll get one nasty blob, the lines just get a bit thicker.

Oh ok. Well, my 'Mika' is in a very thin line..............I should post a new picture now really, now that it has settled...........so I guess there is room for a bit of expansion:naughty:

Oh ok. Well, my 'Mika' is in a very thin line..............I should post a new picture now really, now that it has settled...........so I guess there is room for a bit of expansion:naughty:

Do it! I love looking at pictures of tattoos! :D

For the longest time I've wanted Mika to "sign me" (ideally I'd like my hip because a)I like that place and 2)I can easily hide the tattoo) and getting it in the immediate future would be a good idea because I'm going to one of his concerts. But, kath, I think it would look like I'm copying you, even though I'm not.

I'll think of some other possibilities. Maybe some song lyrics or something -- I think I'll wait until the new album comes out first. :)

Edited by iadoremika

• 2 years later...

thanks for the thread ref. christine:biggrin2:

i like all the tattoos i saw on here, esp relax (special memories :wub2:) and oc kath's is in a class of its own :biggrin2:

i have a lower back tattoo of a fairy (no i didn't put it there cos everyone else had it there-i had specific reasons! :sneaky2:) and been playing with the idea of getting another. i really like the idea of getting a mika siggie tat but i need to think hard on it (and win over hubby :wink2:) so by next year i'll know....

thanks for the thread ref. christine:biggrin2: i like all the tattoos i saw on here, esp relax (special memories :wub2:) and oc kath's is in a class of its own :biggrin2: i have a lower back tattoo of a fairy (no i didn't put it there cos everyone else had it there-i had specific reasons! :sneaky2:) and been playing with the idea of getting another. i really like the idea of getting a mika siggie tat but i need to think hard on it (and win over hubby :wink2:) so by next year i'll know....

Go for it! And then post a pic :thumb_yello:

• 2 years later...

Omg your tattoo is so cool, I love it !

I was also thinking about getting his signature but for now, I've decided to go with "Stardust". I love the song, and all the poetry/meaning behind this word.

Maybe the next one will be his autograph ( if i meet him one day lol )

It needs a few modifications ( to connect the image and the text ) but it will look like this, and will be on my left wrist :

468061tattoo1x2.jpg

I also have another one, on my right wrist

283298tattooechelon.jpg

Omg your tattoo is so cool, I love it !

I was also thinking about getting his signature but for now, I've decided to go with "Stardust". I love the song, and all the poetry/meaning behind this word.

Maybe the next one will be his autograph ( if i meet him one day lol )

It needs a few modifications ( to connect the image and the text ) but it will look like this, and will be on my left wrist :

468061tattoo1x2.jpg

I also have another one, on my right wrist

283298tattooechelon.jpg

Thank you. To be honest it could probably do with refreshing now- the signature has faded quite a lot.

That is a lovely design - did you design it?

How long have you had the other one ?