• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to interject but Mika stopped following Greg months ago. It was actually Pet Shop Boys that Mika recently stopped following.

thanks for clarifying:thumb_yello:

So my conclusion is that he stopped following Greg because he does not follow close friends, and he stopped following the Pet Shop Boys because Neil turned his account into a boring tour documentary.. :naughty: (and they don't follow him, either)

Edited by suzie

I wonder if anyone has noticed that Mika stopped following Greg on Twitter and Greg no longer follows Mika, either ...:blink:

EDIT:

Yes, Greg still does follow Mika...

Mystery deepens... :glasses2:

M: Go get me a burguer, I feelz laaaaazyyy today, Greg!

G: Do I look like Ronald MacDonald to you?

M: I won't follow you on twitter anymore, then...

G: Fine!

M: Fine!

G: Good!

M: Good!

145.jpg

Yes, it's one of our treasures (to me at least). I looked at their website and I can't see anything listed about him at all, it is being taped no doubt for later airing. I'll see what I can find out.

He's gonna be on NPR? That's so weird because the other day, my step-dad was listening to NPR in the car, and they were talking about the expense of business trips, and they interviewed this guy, and I could have sworn they said his name was Michael Penniman. But I was probably hearing things. :naughty:

DIDN'T YOU HEAR?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!

Curling iron accident. :tears:

Just kidding. :wink2: I figured he had meant that he was getting his hair ready or maybe he very well is wearing some type of wig. *imagines long hair or a mullet to appeal to another genre of people.* :naughty:

Also, I believe the studio is kept cold because of all of the lights and cameras. Wouldn't want them to overheat! Those lights get hot. I used one of the movie lights for one of my photo shoots once. It was like standing near the sun. Luckily I was cold that day. Pretty sure I could have had a nice tan too if wanted. :naughty:

Just kidding. :wink2: I figured he had meant that he was getting his hair ready or maybe he very well is wearing some type of wig. *imagines long hair or a mullet to appeal to another genre of people.* :naughty:

A ginger clown wig?