• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think aye ayes are the ugliest things...:aah:

I remember reading about them in Ranger Rick when I was little and forever being scarred. I guess the baby ones are kind of cute though...in a way...:naughty:

Guess he just has a big heart for the underprivileged :roftl:

What is this Ismaili business then?

I really don't think that his legal name has Ismaili anywhere in it...Or not even in a 'casual' non legal way either :naughty:

It´s on the spanish wikipedia. I wonder, oh, i wonder, who decided to update that :naughty:

What is this Ismaili business then?

I really don't think that his legal name has Ismaili anywhere in it...Or not even in a 'casual' non legal way either :naughty:

I think she was just saying something funny. :wink2:

ayeaye_Worlds_strangest_looking_animals-s416x300-2296-580.jpg

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

:aah:

maybe Mika should consider a ferret?

They are curious like him. :roftl:

Not a ferret, please. :crybaby: I freak out when I hear the word ferret.

I lived with a ferret for one month when I was in Toronto. The stinkiest creature ever. :aah:

And he used to lick my toes. I couldn't walk around freely. Little bastard.:sneaky2:

I think she was just saying something funny. :wink2

:naughty:

Not a ferret, please. :crybaby: I freak out when I hear the word ferret.

I lived with a ferret for one month when I was in Toronto. The stinkiest creature ever. :aah:

And he used to lick my toes. I couldn't walk around freely. Little bastard.:sneaky2:

:roftl:

They are so cute and sweety... :teehee:

The reason why I mentioned the (cupcake,etc) Ismaili thing was that someone created a Facebook profile called Michael Holbrook Penniman Ismaili :fisch::roftl::roftl::roftl: and I somehow doubt that it's Mika himself who did :biggrin2:

I dare you to call Mika "cupcake" next time you see him. :naughty:

The reason why I mentioned the (cupcake,etc) Ismaili thing was that someone created a Facebook profile called Michael Holbrook Penniman Ismaili :fisch::roftl::roftl::roftl: and I somehow doubt that it's Mika himself who did :biggrin2:

Would you be so kind to enlighten a poor soul who wasn't here then and is dumb enough not to read in between the lines?:mf_rosetinted:

What's this ismaili cupcake thingie?:blink:

Don't tempt me, sistah :naughty: Stranger things have happened :roftl:. Is this a dare? :aah:

Of course you do, Mika, of course you do..

54ht2c.jpg

:blink: That thing is just plain freaky.

I bet you that Mika says now that he'd like one, but if he saw one in RL staring at him with those shiny little eyes, in fact he'd run a mile :lmfao:

Would you be so kind to enlighten a poor soul who wasn't here then and is dumb enough not to read in between the lines?:mf_rosetinted:

What's this ismaili cupcake thingie?:blink:

I honestly can't recall where or how it started (as these things here often do :naughty:) but someone noticed that in some Spanish article they said that Mika's 'second surname' (as we all have two of them in Spain) was Ismaili, and then of course the banter started, and someone said that part of his name was cupcake.....I honestly can't even recall how it went to be honest :aah:

Don't tempt me, sistah :naughty: Stranger things have happened :roftl:. Is this a dare? :aah:

I bet you that Mika says now that he'd like one, but if he saw one in RL staring at him with those shiny little eyes, in fact he'd run a mile :lmfao:

I honestly can't recall where or how it started (as these things here often do :naughty:) but someone noticed that in some Spanish article they said that Mika's 'second surname' (as we all have two of them in Spain) was Ismaili, and then of course the banter started, and someone said that part of his name was cupcake.....I honestly can't even recall how it went to be honest :aah:

Cupcake...

:lmfao: bahahaha.

Of course you do, Mika, of course you do..

54ht2c.jpg

:lmfao:

Get thineself to Twittah and tweet that at him! :naughty:

Don't tempt me, sistah :naughty: Stranger things have happened. Is this a dare? :aah:

Yes, it's a dare. Hence why I said "I dare you." :roftl:

I can't stop thinking that it looks a bit like Mika. Enormous curious-looking eyes, long fingers... Mika's just missing a fluffy tail. :roftl:

Wasn't there some anecdote about Mika's mum calling him "cupcake"...? I don't even remember if it was purported as a true story, or if it was something out of one of CazGirl's scripts, but it got incorporated into the whole thing. :roftl:

Wasn't there some anecdote about Mika's mum calling him "cupcake"...? I don't even remember if it was purported as a true story, or if it was something out of one of CazGirl's scripts, but it got incorporated into the whole thing. :roftl:

That was Ingie's fault LOL (in regards to the scripts) when I let people do their own scripts...I think it was Ingie anyway...I actually memorised the entire name she came up with at one point but have forgotten it since LOL :roftl:

And Mika's mum allegedly calls Mika cupcake? :roftl: I don't know if that's weird or cute...I can't imagine "cupcake" coming from her lips nor can I imagine Mika being called "cupcake" :lmfao:

At least somebody will be giving him the googly eyes for a change :roftl::naughty:

Edited by Miro

I bet you that Mika says now that he'd like one, but if he saw one in RL staring at him with those shiny little eyes, in fact he'd run a mile

I honestly can't recall where or how it started (as these things here often do :naughty:) but someone noticed that in some Spanish article they said that Mika's 'second surname' (as we all have two of them in Spain) was Ismaili, and then of course the banter started, and someone said that part of his name was cupcake.....I honestly can't even recall how it went to be honest

This is some kind of Madagascar Lemur, so i bet he twitted after he watched MADAGASCAR...Glad he didn't want a Melman!:mf_rosetinted:

Tnx for explaining...:thumb_yello::huglove:

I can't stop thinking that it looks a bit like Mika. Enormous curious-looking eyes, long fingers... Mika's just missing a fluffy tail. :roftl:

If Mrs. P calls him cupcake, what does she call the Mikettes???:blink:

Muffins?:boxed:

And then they all have tea together?:shocked:

This is some kind of Madagascar Lemur, so i bet he twitted after he watched MADAGASCAR...Glad he didn't want a Melman!:mf_rosetinted:

Tnx for explaining...:thumb_yello::huglove:

If Mrs. P calls him cupcake, what does she call the Mikettes???:blink:

Muffins?:boxed:

And then they all have tea together?:shocked:

Mikettes?

As in Mika's children? :blink:

alexandra junior and mika junior.

Mikettes?

As in Mika's children? :blink:

alexandra junior and mika junior.

Nope, Mikettes as in sistahs...

Oh that would be great telling my friends, "I am off to see Cupcake & his Muffins!":roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl: