Mika Radio One - August 9 2009!!!

And btw, Mika was wrong :naughty:. 'Una mica' is not Spanish, it's Catalan. It does mean 'a little bit' but it's a totally different language. Spanish/Catalan are like Spanish/Italian, Spanish/Portuguese or Spanish/French. Totally separate languages.

Tsk, Mika :aah::biggrin2:

Wait. WHUT? Spanish/French?:aah:

And btw, Mika was wrong :naughty:. 'Una mica' is not Spanish, it's Catalan. It does mean 'a little bit' but it's a totally different language. Spanish/Catalan are like Spanish/Italian, Spanish/Portuguese or Spanish/French. Totally separate languages.

Una mica means in Romanian 'a little ' ,our language is very related with Spanish and Italian :wink2:

And Sariflor comes up trumps again - what a star (btw Sara - hope you're feeling all better now :huglove:)

Thanks Jules :wub2:, I am! Took me a while, as I was feeling VERY rotten on Friday, but I am all over it now. Perfect timing of course (not!!!) :roftl:.

Wait. WHUT? Spanish/French?:aah:

What I meant is that there is the same difference or distance as a language between Spanish and Catalan as there is between Spanish and all those other Latin languages that I mentioned :biggrin2:.

Ie, they are very different.

Una mica means in Romanian 'a little ' ,our language is very related with Spanish and Italian :wink2:

In Spanish it's actually "un poco", so it looks like Romanian would be closer to Catalan than to Spanish (same as French, Italian and Portuguese). It's fascinting; These things amaze and interest me a lot :mf_lustslow:.

I didn´t listen to the interview yet

Well, at least he tried :naughty:

Sigh... yeah me too - LOVE it !! Robert Downey Jr :fangurl: Oh and the tears I've cried watching it :tears:

The interview was quite enjoyable - MIKA's laugh / giggle is such a tonic for a Sunday evening :wink2: Grouting... :roftl:

And Sariflor comes up trumps again - what a star (btw Sara - hope you're feeling all better now :huglove:)

Yeaaah RDJ is awesome:wub2: I cried when Billy died *sigh* We should have an Ally McBeal night with Mika:roftl:

Dammit. I was sleeping when this happened :sneaky2:

fave ice cream is coffee? :blink:

It's my favourite too :fangurl:

I hate drinking coffee, but I love coffee ice cream. :naughty:

he said fierce like 3 times already :naughty:

awww hes gone :sad:

I am so getting sick of the word "fierce". :shun:

Shut up, Mika. :naughty:

Don't know if anyone else has recorded it, but in any case here it is:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C562WH8Q

Should be good quality :thumb_yello:

Lifesaver! Thanks :flowers2:

And btw, Mika was wrong :naughty:. 'Una mica' is not Spanish, it's Catalan. It does mean 'a little bit' but it's a totally different language.

Perhaps he learned it in Ibiza where they speak a special Catalan dialect :naughty:

must have been confusing for him

:biggrin2:

You are? So am I! Well I was. I still love them, but I'm not obsessed. :naughty:

Well Mika still comes ahead of The Who on the obsession scale for me... but I probably watch Tommy about once a week! I saw them live last fall! Wow it's almost been a year now.. how the time flies. THEY WERE AMAZING THOUGH!

Well Mika still comes ahead of The Who on the obsession scale for me... but I probably watch Tommy about once a week! I saw them live last fall! Wow it's almost been a year now.. how the time flies. THEY WERE AMAZING THOUGH!

Yeah, same here. I used to watch it everyday in the morning, afternoon, and night. My sister was very close to killing me since we share a room :teehee:. Then I went as him for Halloween and I saw them a few years ago when I was in 9th grade. :pinkbow: