Mika Radio One - August 9 2009!!!

I love the braces. They look like proper ones, not the novelty stuff he was wearing back in the day.

Good, at least someone else likes them. :naughty: I thought I was about to be sent to the fashion police for a strict telling off! :teehee:

What did I miss? What does amazing mean, in Mika (MFC?)language?

And what do grout and bracket mean?

Grout is the cement-like stuff you put in the gaps between tiles, like on your bathroom wall. It's usually white but it can get yellow or brown with mould.

Bracket? I didn't hear the context of that word in the interview but it may refer to the thing that you attach to the wall to hold up a shelf. Bathroom, shelf, bracket...I am just guessing here :naughty:.

:lmfao::lmfao: My god those are some INTENSELY ugly braces :biggrin2:

(In my opinion, of course :naughty:)

I don't find them ugly at all. I love them!:wub2:

Grout is the cement-like stuff you put in the gaps between tiles, like on your bathroom wall. It's usually white but it can get yellow or brown with mould.

Bracket? I didn't hear the context of that word in the interview but it may refer to the thing that you attach to the wall to hold up a shelf. Bathroom, shelf, bracket...I am just guessing here :naughty:.

Thanks. (grout = voegen)

He used bracket as: I'm almost in the 26-40 bracket. I understand what he means, but I didn't know that exact word.

Thanks. (grout = voegen)

He used bracket as: I'm almost in the 26-40 bracket. I understand what he means, but I didn't know that exact word.

:roftl: I got the context totally wrong then and I do remember him saying that now!!

bracket in that context would be something like classification, range or group.

You can use it with prices too, eg 'I'm looking for a car in the 10-15,000 Euro price bracket'.

:roftl: I got the context totally wrong then and I do remember him saying that now!!

bracket in that context would be something like classification, range or group.

You can use it with prices too, eg 'I'm looking for a car in the 10-15,000 Euro price bracket'.

Thanks for explaning!

He's entering the bracket one month after I left it. Doh! :sneaky2:

Ha, I'm still in it! Wow: I am in the same bracket as Mika!!:teehee: Sounds cool to be in smt Mika is in too!!:mf_lustslow::naughty:

I will be in it for six months only..what an honour. :teehee:

What did I miss? What does amazing mean, in Mika (MFC?)language?

In the WAG video thread they told me it means 'gay'. But I guess it's a MFC meaning, not Mika's. :dunno:

he must think that 29 is ... OLD :boxed: that hurts Mika :no:

:bleh:

There there :huglove:

Hi everyone, i'm on vacation, not much time to look for it, so could you please give me a link to download tonight's radio1 interview please? Tnx...;)

Wonka! :wub2::wub2:

What's wrong with his braces? I like them. Yes even the brown bits. :dunno:

I love the braces. They look like proper ones, not the novelty stuff he was wearing back in the day.

I like them too!

He has good taste in braces!:biggrin2:

In the WAG video thread they told me it means 'gay'. But I guess it's a MFC meaning, not Mika's. :dunno:

Amazing means something like, fantastic, wonderful or unbelievable!

And gay has a double meaning in English, it can mean both homosexual and happy!:thumb_yello:

Okay I've read back and probably missed something in the amazing/fierce/gay area but the habit of using a favourite word for a short period of time, like Mika with fierce, is something we all do all the time but mostly doesn’t' even think about it!:wink2:

Yeah, too much time on my hands :biggrin2: I shouldn't even be here; I should be cleaning my house!:roftl::roftl: