Mika Radio One - August 9 2009!!!

In the WAG video thread they told me it means 'gay'. But I guess it's a MFC meaning, not Mika's. :dunno:

There there :huglove:

Wonka! :wub2:

I like them too!

He has good taste in braces!:biggrin2:

Amazing means something like, fantastic, wonderful or unbelievable!

And gay has a double meaning in English, it can mean both homosexual and happy!:thumb_yello:

Who said that gay means amazing in the WAG thread? :blink:

...:blink:...

this thread is becoming interesting.... I'd better check for the conclusion later on :naughty:

PS: If both MFC and Madonna are fierce in Mika language, I think it's a compliment:wink2:

:biggrin2:

Even at 40 you can learn smt new every day!:naughty::thumb_yello:

thanks for uploading the interview:thumb_yello:

it was so much fun!! and i cant believe that mika is actually cleaning tiles:roftl:

"fave flavor of ice cream:coffee" very good choice:biggrin2:

In the WAG video thread they told me it means 'gay'. But I guess it's a MFC meaning, not Mika's. :dunno:

Who said that gay means amazing in the WAG thread? :blink:

I don't think that anyone said that. What I recall is that many of us were saying that the video was gay AND amazing, and that it was fantastic that he had made such a gay video. I think that this is quite different to saying that amazing means gay :blink::wink2:.

PS: If both MFC and Madonna are fierce in Mika language, I think it's a compliment:wink2:

:biggrin2:

Totally!!! I'm sure that Mika loves his little MFC :wub2::biggrin2:

I don't think that anyone said that. What I recall is that many of us were saying that the video was gay AND amazing, and that it was fantastic that he had made such a gay video. I think that this is quite different to saying that amazing means gay :blink::wink2:.

Recalling is not enough. :wags_finger: Either you quote, or nothing. :shun:

:mf_rosetinted:

Recalling is not enough. :wags_finger: Either you quote, or nothing. :shun:

:mf_rosetinted:

The onus of proof is on the one who makes the "accusation". I say that nobody said that gay means amazing. You said that some people did. So the burden of proving it falls on you.

In order to make a statement like that you need to back it up, so you should quote the post/s where people said that.

OMG I don't even know where to start with those trousers. :aah:

They're an equally horrid match for the horrid braces :thumb_yello:- That's my position.

Mika, really, I love you, and I often think that you look utterly beautiful, but this choice of outfit can only be classed as "faux pas" IMO :naughty:. And to think that he had the front to say that my golden boxers were horrible, and then he comes out dressed in THESE :lmfao:

OMG I don't even know where to start with those trousers. :aah:

To me they look pretty practical for working in the fields, for example. Wonder what shoes he chose to wear with them. They'd be crucial to view for the full effect. :teehee:

Didn't he say himself fashion is a form of ugliness ?now you have it :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Damn right, just that some fashions are uglier than others :lmfao:

To me they look pretty practical for working in the fields, for example. Wonder what shoes he chose to wear with them. They'd be crucial to view for the full effect. :teehee:

Practical they may be, but they manage to make him look fat, which is no mean feat considering how skinny he is :teehee:.

What's wrong with his braces? I like them. Yes even the brown bits. :dunno:

I love the braces. They look like proper ones, not the novelty stuff he was wearing back in the day.

I'm with you guys, they are proper braces:thumb_yello:

If they were good enough for my dad, they're good enough for Mika!:wink2:

The trousers don't make him look fat! Otherwise yes- perfect for radio. It's the vest I don't like- my dad's winter vests looked like that after about 100 washes

Ok, everything in context, obviously. He's not fat so he can't look obese, obviously, but the trousers add a lot of weight to him for sure, I find.

They're an equally horrid match for the horrid braces :thumb_yello:- That's my position.

Mika, really, I love you, and I often think that you look utterly beautiful, but this choice of outfit can only be classed as "faux pas" IMO :naughty:. And to think that he had the front to say that my golden boxers were horrible, and then he comes out dressed in THESE :lmfao:

ROFL you wore Golden boxers?! And Mika didn't like them?! Can you please elaborate on this story?! :roftl::roftl:

:boxed: Am I the only one who likes what he's wearing :boing::lmfao: