Mika Radio One - August 9 2009!!!

What time?

And fierce is his new word, when Danika asked him to say something about the MFC for the documentary he said: The MFC are fierce:roftl:

SHE MANAGED TO INTERVIEW HIM?! When did this happen?!

They loved him:mf_lustslow:

Annie said he was clever...:wink2:

No news for us, but reassuring people do realise that..:blush-anim-cl:..

Don't know if anyone else has recorded it, but in any case here it is:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C562WH8Q

Should be good quality :thumb_yello:

Thanks for posting!:thumb_yello:

I recorded it myself with a new software, yet to see how well it functions

What time?

And fierce is his new word, when Danika asked him to say something about the MFC for the documentary he said: The MFC are fierce:roftl:

if hes on live romeo`s show starts @ 8pm if its a pre-recorded thing i dont know unless mika or romeo tweets saying he`s there .... if he doesnt im gonna be so any angry :sneaky2:

Thanks! :biggrin2:

Christ that was quick- thanks!

Wauw, you're quick

Geez, your awesome! :flowers2:

Thank you! :flowers2:

Thanks Sara :wub2:

Thank you :flowers2:

:bow:

You are amazing :boing:

Aww, thank you!! :wub2:

Thanks for posting!:thumb_yello:

I recorded it myself with a new software, yet to see how well it functions

Tahnk YOU guys, I feel loved :roftl:.

Suzie, what are you using? I'm using Audacity now and it's fabulous! Easy and good quality for what I've found so far.

if hes on live romeo`s show starts @ 8pm if its a pre-recorded thing i dont know unless mika or romeo tweets saying he`s there .... if he doesnt im gonna be so any angry :sneaky2:

He said he was going to Glasgow in the morning didnt he? So I guess it will be pre recorded?

Suzie, what are you using? I'm using Audacity now and it's fabulous! Easy and good quality for what I've found so far.

I am using No23 Recorder 2.1 , the one Mellody recommended last month ...but I might check Audacity as well :wink2:

He said he was going to Glasgow in the morning didnt he? So I guess it will be pre recorded?

aye but he might just want to be in glasgow early or he could be doing other radio stations like galaxy or realradio , we will see :blink:

Thanks Sara!:thumb_yello:

I was actually interested in the musical question considering that bit of news this week that said that they were trying to get him to write the score of a Hugh Jackman musical, but either it's not true,he's playing hard to get, or he doesn't want to do it:dunno:

aye but he might just want to be in glasgow early or he could be doing other radio stations like galaxy or realradio , we will see :blink:

Yep.

All a bit of a guesing game really:shocked:

And btw, Mika was wrong :naughty:. 'Una mica' is not Spanish, it's Catalan. It does mean 'a little bit' but it's a totally different language. Spanish/Catalan are like Spanish/Italian, Spanish/Portuguese or Spanish/French. Totally separate languages.

Tsk, Mika :aah::biggrin2:

I have the complete series on dvd. He should come here and watch it together with me while we're having Ben&Jerry's, laugh about Richard and John and cry about all the men leaving Ally:mf_rosetinted:

Sigh... yeah me too - LOVE it !! Robert Downey Jr :fangurl: Oh and the tears I've cried watching it :tears:

The interview was quite enjoyable - MIKA's laugh / giggle is such a tonic for a Sunday evening :wink2: Grouting... :roftl:

And Sariflor comes up trumps again - what a star (btw Sara - hope you're feeling all better now :huglove:)