kt4mika

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can imagine. Sorry to hear that you didn't win, that really sucks. :sad:

I hope you can have a nice day anyway and get a chance to see Mika. :huglove:

Yes I am looking forward to the weekend and having a good time with the MFCers. Maybe we'll see Mika when he comes out of the venue. But I would be interested to know if any fifty-plus people actually won tickets.

AWESOME!!!

Can barely contain my excitement for this.

Shall we bundle Mika in the back of my van and take him back to Pontins to get him to do the Chocolate dance?:roftl::roftl::roftl:

i REALLY hope you are joking:shocked:

i REALLY hope you are joking:shocked:

Maybe:fisch::naughty:

Bexxys staying at Pontins from the 5th for the week, and she loves the Chocolate dance, so we talked about persuading him to go and join her.:roftl:

Now she can ask him herself.:naughty:

Maybe:fisch::naughty:

Bexxys staying at Pontins from the 5th for the week, and she loves the Chocolate dance, so we talked about persuading him to go and join her.:roftl:

Now she can ask him herself.:naughty:

No im not staying at pontins now although i do wish i was....im in pontins blackpool october :aah:

Unfortuanetly for the 5th it will be a drive up and back the same day...just need to try and get parking somewhere in Blackpool for the day :boxed:

No im not staying at pontins now although i do wish i was....im in pontins blackpool october :aah:

Unfortuanetly for the 5th it will be a drive up and back the same day...just need to try and get parking somewhere in Blackpool for the day :boxed:

What time you leaving to go?

I'm leaving here between 9-10, so should be passing your neck of the woods between 10.30-11.30.

If you see a red fiesta panel van toot.:naughty:

Yes I am looking forward to the weekend and having a good time with the MFCers. Maybe we'll see Mika when he comes out of the venue. But I would be interested to know if any fifty-plus people actually won tickets.

Did you have to put your age on the application? That's odd

So it looks like most people are going to be arriving early afternoon then?

How many people are staying in Blackpool? Sadly I'll be heading home as I live close by.

Exciting to see so many MFcers going! But also sad that no everyone has tickets.

What time you leaving to go?

I'm leaving here between 9-10, so should be passing your neck of the woods between 10.30-11.30.

If you see a red fiesta panel van toot.:naughty:

Possibly leaving here around 10.30 -11amish will be going in the black 55reg Yaris :thumb_yello:

Will Probably meet / pass on the wonderful...M6...bottleneck :boxed:

Fantastic News........Blackpool won't know what's hit it :biggrin2:

Chuffed to bits for you :biggrin2:

Thanks! I can't wait :biggrin2:

:yay: Definitely have viddies if Sara's going :boing:

Sorry :teehee:

Maybe not Laurel- They say on the site or the ticket or somewhere that one is not allowed to film or take pictures :blink:. I wonder if they will police it. I really can't have my camera confiscated :sneaky2::aah:

I'm not 50 yet but heading in that direction :shocked: (gonna hurt myself now) and I DIDN'T win any tickets and AND I live in the NORTH pah maybe they think I will be even MORE of a northern heathen than just a little bit North pfft.

BUT I THINK I AM GOING NOW ANYWAY THANKYOU VIXENBBW XXXXXX:wub2:

I'm not 50 yet but heading in that direction :shocked: (gonna hurt myself now) and I DIDN'T win any tickets and AND I live in the NORTH pah maybe they think I will be even MORE of a northern heathen than just a little bit North pfft.

BUT I THINK I AM GOING NOW ANYWAY THANKYOU VIXENBBW XXXXXX:wub2:

Make that a definite! :wink2:

Make that a definite! :wink2:

:naughty::naughty: what does it matter?????? :naughty: i dont mind u caould be 10000 as long u love him.............:teehee: we all could be 16:wub2: it really dont matter. im 26 yes same as mika but who carers :wub2::roftl: yes i do lol im only joking...................................................................................................................................................:naughty::naughty::naughty:

:roftl:

Says it all really ... your not going to be all shy this time hmmmmmmm

Hehe, can't really be as I need to meet RAK1, kt4mika and mikafish to hand over tickets, so that's 3 MFCers met straight away. I'm at an advantage this time, coming to the gig on my own, but in my hometown this time, so its kinda easier ! :biggrin2::teehee:

Hehe, can't really be as I need to meet RAK1, kt4mika and mikafish to hand over tickets, so that's 3 MFCers met straight away. I'm at an advantage this time, coming to the gig on my own, but in my hometown this time, so its kinda easier ! :biggrin2::teehee:

Ohhhh we are ace , Im sure you will be just fine and dandy o :biggrin2:

Home town is easier actually :thumb_yello: