Meet Up in Blackpool 5th Sept

kt4mika

I really don't think that we'll be allowed to film/take pics at the venue :boxed:

We weren't supposed to at iTunes, but some got through ;-)

Ruth, you know it's undercover queuing on Saturday, don't you?

Out of the rain ;-)

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It does say on the tickets though that we aren't allowed on site until 7pm though so I'm guessing we'd have to queue outside until then???

Ah, I see, hope it's not raining then!

It does say on the tickets though that we aren't allowed on site until 7pm though so I'm guessing we'd have to queue outside until then???

Ah, I see, hope it's not raining then!

:boxed:

I really don't fancy queuing for hours in the freezing rain (I am a lightweight, I know I know :naughty:). Hmm. *thinks* no, I definitely don't fancy that :naughty:.

I am sure nobody would object to us waiting inside the Winter Gardens though?? That's not strictly on site is it..the actual venue is the Empress Ballroom, which is within the Winter Gardens complex, and I think the entrance is from inside the atrium area.

I may be wrong! Please don't quote me!

We weren't supposed to at iTunes, but some got through ;-)

Out of the rain ;-)

Wern't we? (itunes) I didn't realise that :naughty:

I just LOVE the idea of 'undercover queuing'.........................what are we going to do..............queue behind a tree around the corner?:roftl:

:boxed:

I am sure nobody would object to us waiting inside the Winter Gardens though?? That's not strictly on site is it..the actual venue is the Empress Ballroom, which is within the Winter Gardens complex, and I think the entrance is from inside the atrium area.

I may be wrong! Please don't quote me!

Oh go on....let me, please:naughty:

I think you are right....we can be 'in the building' I would suspect.

I hope they open the doors to the Winter Gardens then. I went past the other day and they were shut :sneaky2:

I'm still worrying about what time to queue and where they will let us go.....

Will try and check it out in the morning tho.

Have I got your mob number mikalove=) ? I can text people if I get chance to check it out in the morning then.... (well the people I have numbers for)

Man is raining so hard . go away !!!:naughty:

Right wont be on much , but see you all afternoon time . ohhhhh

Managed to get 2 cans of gold hair spray :thumb_yello: (bexxy)

Thanx Freddie :thumb_yello:

Sooooooooooo EXCITED :aah:

Out of the rain ;-)

I know, but even getting from cafe to tower or car to cafe could be an ordeal.... (do we have a meet up place?)

I know I've been bitching a lot about the weather but it's been truely grim here for a week; wet windy and cold.

Anyways, I'm out this evening and planning on setting off at 11 ish tomorrow morning......... see you all there.

I know, but even getting from cafe to tower or car to cafe could be an ordeal.... (do we have a meet up place?)

I know I've been bitching a lot about the weather but it's been truely grim here for a week; wet windy and cold.

Anyways, I'm out this evening and planning on setting off at 11 ish tomorrow morning......... see you all there.

see you there ruth cant wait :thumb_yello::naughty: wwooooooooo :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Hope you all have a fantastic time :wub2:

Thanks Laurel:wub2:

Man is raining so hard . go away !!!:naughty:

Right wont be on much , but see you all afternoon time . ohhhhh

Managed to get 2 cans of gold hair spray :thumb_yello: (bexxy)

But Freddie.............you have no hair:blink:

Well, I tried to get a running order from Radio 2 and they tweeted me a response...

ooh you'll have to wait and see!

Spoilsports :naughty:

The adverts that they are running now say 'Will Young, Mika.....then the rest. Up until today it was the order in which they were announced, ie Mika first. So that to me suggests that Will Young will be last and Mika next to last although I HOPE itis the other way around.

Mikalove=) just text me, she is at the switch on and they have a secret guest !! She said she hopes its not Mika coz she'd not near the front :roftl:

I think it is Ricky Haton.