TBWKTM deluxe edition?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know what the deluxe edition of The Boy who Knew too Much will have? (besides a higher price tag, lol). I think on iTunes it shows a bunch of live tracks from Sadler's Wells. Worth it? Y/N

it's 2 CDs instead of 1. The Second CD is the acoustic show at Sadlers Wells theatre in London. Believe me, it's worth the the extra £3. I was there:wink2:

+ Loverboy is only a bonus track on the delux edition, not included on the normal CD, I guess.

Does anyone know what the deluxe edition of The Boy who Knew too Much will have? (besides a higher price tag, lol). I think on iTunes it shows a bunch of live tracks from Sadler's Wells. Worth it? Y/N

Well I like "live" tracks, so I'm going for it, even if I have got them on LICM

Edit- and Loverboy is definately worth it

I think that's the difference - that it will have a second CD (I'm assuming it's a CD and not a video?) of the Sadlers' gig. I personally think I'll get it as I was at Sadlers' so it will be a really cool momento of the evening (along with the limited edition poster I also got for Sadlers'!) - it was the first time I saw Mika live, so very special to me!

it has all the live tracks, as you said, plus it has song called Loverboy on it too that the normal CD doesn't have - i think.

edit: oops. everyone else got there before me .

it's 2 CDs instead of 1. The Second CD is the acoustic show at Sadlers Wells theatre in London. Believe me, it's worth the the extra £3. I was there:wink2:

+ Loverboy is only a bonus track on the delux edition, not included on the normal CD, I guess.

And I'm on it!!! :naughty: Just before he starts singing Grace Kelly, a stupid woman shouts out, "Mika we love you!!" That was me........ *ashamed*:blink:

Yeah, what an utter dick I am, wished he'd cut it out.:sneaky2:

Ha, I'd love to have that as a momento. Wonder if there's any audio of me screaming at the photographers to get the f*ck out of my way or me begging Aurélien to pull my lazy ass up on stage? :aah:

Yes it's worth it to get two CDs, and Mika's live performances are always different from his recorded ones in some way, so it's great to have a live sound track.

what i would like to know is do we pre-order from play.com for the price of £11.99 + free delivery or sandballocks for £13 + £1.50 ! do we miss out on our points if we dont buy from sandballock ?