Song Clips on Mika's Myspace

Fmbm

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GAH...just hearing the mash-up now. Is it possible to want this album any more than I already have been? I honestly can't wait!

the same here!!! i want it so bad!!!!! :aah::aah:

damn, i'm loving every single track!!!!!!!!

sorry if you've already talked about this but..

is it me or blue eyes sounds different in the beginning? what do you think? has he re-arranged it?

edit:

no, probably i was a little over-excited before.. :bleh:

blue eyes seems the usual version..

Edited by Lil'Violet

Just heard the mashup, Good Gone Girl sounds wonderful:wub2:

I was a bit afraid to be disappointed by the studio version, but this is great! Dr. John sounds really good:biggrin2:

Rain... I love it now:wub2:

I See You.. I already said it, but anyway... It's so beautiful.

Touches You.. Sounds good, but way too cheesy with all the beats etc for me.

By The Time.. Wow:wub2: One Foot Boy.. Damn catchy.:naughty: Pick Up Off The Floor (if that's the name to the song, can't recall it now:aah:) sounds good as the bit I hard on itunes. I think this will be one of my favourites:wub2:

Blame It On The Girls.. Catchy but again, not my thing.:naughty:

Edited by Neiobi

hearing those snippets makes me so anxious for september!

i think it's the first time in my life that i can't wait til summer is over :aah:

Mika!!!! what have you done to me???? :lmao:

i know!! i don't want to go back to school and at the same time i can't wait for september to come!!! :lmfao:

the same here!!! i want it so bad!!!!! :aah::aah:

damn' date=' i'm loving every single track!!!!!!!!

sorry if you've already talked about this but..

is it me or blue eyes sounds different in the beginning? what do you think? has he re-arranged it?

edit:

no, probably i was a little over-excited before.. :bleh:

blue eyes seems the usual version..[/quote']

I thought it sounded differently too :teehee:

My faves?

WAG, BIOTG, Rain, I See You, By The Time, GGG, One Foot Boy, Pick Up Off The Floor...

practically the whole album! :aah:

My faves so far... Rain, WAG, BIOTG, GGG, One Foot Boy.

And I cannot wait to hear the whole new version of Lover Boy. :)

absolutely!!!!:mf_lustslow: i've been a loverboy-lover long enough!!

not very into OFB though.... but i find myself luv Dr.John more!!! (DJ?? luv the acronym btw!:naughty:)

Thanks Nono for posting this, I was just going to ask if anyone had done it yet. :thumb_yello:

I knew I was going to love I See You even by the 30 second clip and I also know for a fact that it will join Happy Ending, I'm Falling and Overrated as my Mika crying song.....:blink::teehee: I think I will need to take a box of tissues to the next gig.

I really really want the 21st September to come round fast now, can't wait much longer or I will self combust. :blowup:

Why do I always find out these things a day later?:aah:

Anywaaaays. My opinion..

BIOTG-Sounds good! He could have done less of those weird sounds, but s'all good.

Rain-Well, like I said yesterday, probably my new fav:fangurl:

Dr.John-LOOOVE IT! When I heard the live version I was sold! Chorus sounds catchy and all.

I see you-Caz said she was overwhelmed when she heard it in this mash-up thing. I can say the same. Goosebumps all over the place.:wub2:

I never thought I'd like this song so much. When I heard the 30 seconds snippet, I thought: Hmm..cheesy.

But then I heard this one minute snippet, and it totally changed my mind! I guess this proves you can't judge from 30 seconds.

GGG-That first part sounds kinda weird:blink:Didn't expect that bit to sound like that, if you know what I mean. Buuuut, it's awesome!:biggrin2:Gonna be one of my faves too I think.

Touches You-Still think this one is weird:lmfao:

By The Time-Beautiful. Can't wait to hear the whole thing

One Foot Boy-DAMN. Still not more lyrics than before:naughty:Really catchy though. Guess we still need to do it with ''ONE FOOT BOOY! ONE FOOT BOOOOOY!:freak:'' til it comes out.:naughty:

Pick up off the floor-Wow. That sounds heavy. But like I said before, I love it!

Shame he didn't put Lover Boy in there:naughty:

I say we break into the offices of Universal and steal a copy of the record.Who's in?I'll bring the rope and the black ninja outfits (don't ask):ninja:

I don't think their security is that tight, after all, some EP songs leaked.:teehee:

Wait, do they let you listen to music in prison? Just askin', in case we don't make it.:biggrin2: