Song Clips on Mika's Myspace

Fmbm

there are now also song clips on amazon.de, some are different from the ones i've heard so far. :original:http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B002M7Y3GQ/ref=sr_1_album_21_rd?ie=UTF8&child=B002M7U3B0&qid=1250985354&sr=1-21

:shocked:

Thanks so much for posting!

Rain, with those synth waves before the chorus.. Wow:wub2:

I see you sounds even more beautiful hearing more of it.:wub2: Think it definitely started out by "I'm Falling", it's definitely like an evolution..

Sorry to mention this if I shouldn't though, mods feel free to delete or edit my post...

And By The Time!

I'm in awe...:wub2:

One Foot Boy, now we have more than the chorus to get hooked to! It sounds really catchy!

Pick Up Off The Floor, just that little verse that we hadn't heard is so beautiful too. That song is so sad but I know it'll be one of my favourites.

Gaaah I can't wait for the album. Before, I was just like "Oh, let's see what happens on the 21st. Hope it's good."

Now it's "I want moooooore!"

Edited by Neiobi

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don´t know how to stand the next 30 days. It´s absof......lutely torture to hear the snippets. Everything is soooooo exciting now, the thing with these little gigs, where you only can win tickets and now all the snippets which make us more hungry for the rest.......

I say we break into the offices of Universal and steal a copy of the record.Who's in?I'll bring the rope and the black ninja outfits (don't ask):ninja:

I don't think their security is that tight, after all, some EP songs leaked.:teehee:

Wait, do they let you listen to music in prison? Just askin', in case we don't make it.:biggrin2:

:roftl:

Standard Toaster was joking when we were in Los Angeles in July that we should find Greg's studio that Mika recorded at, and sneak in (ninja style, of course) and get a copy of the new album. :naughty:

This led to a discussion about how it's probably in a sealed glass cube guarded by laser beams - and of course, Ella, ready to tackle anyone who comes close. :roftl:

there are now also song clips on amazon.de, some are different from the ones i've heard so far. :original:http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B002M7Y3GQ/ref=sr_1_album_21_rd?ie=UTF8&child=B002M7U3B0&qid=1250985354&sr=1-21

thanks!!!

different clip of i see you!!! fantastic!!!

Standard Toaster was joking when we were in Los Angeles in July that we should find Greg's studio that Mika recorded at, and sneak in (ninja style, of course) and get a copy of the new album. :naughty:

This led to a discussion about how it's probably in a sealed glass cube guarded by laser beams - and of course, Ella, ready to tackle anyone who comes close. :roftl:

:roftl::roftl:

i'm sure ella would protect the copy in the best way possible:roftl:

Oh my sticky lollipop! :shocked: I See You sounds even more like I'm Falling than I thought it would. :wub2:

Thanks for posting the link, Mellody. :thumb_yello:

Thanks for this, Melody!!

Touches You (which I love :wub2:) sounds SO much like George Michael!!!! It's uncanny :shocked:

Thanks for this, Melody!!

Touches You (which I love :wub2:) sounds SO much like George Michael!!!! It's uncanny :shocked:

I know!!

And yes, I love it to :fangurl:

It's probably my favourite out of all of them. :shocked:

I thought it would be One Foot Boy, but that comes in 2nd, I think :naughty:

OMG, listening to the sound clips on amazon. I want this album and I flippin' want it NOOOOOOOOOW DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I See You is an absolute masterpiece, putting "I'm Falling" in there....I'm falling more in love with Mika everyday, I think.

OMG, listening to the sound clips on amazon. I want this album and I flippin' want it NOOOOOOOOOW DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I See You is an absolute masterpiece, putting "I'm Falling" in there....I'm falling more in love with Mika everyday, I think.

I agree with you :wub2:

:boing: The album is fantastic

What? I'm just elaborating new power words/sayings so I can spice up my vocabulary without actually swearing. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

and you're absolutely right with that - mika always wants us to be creative, but he should be a bit more creative with his swear words himself, instead of always using the same word, lol! :roftl:

and you're absolutely right with that - mika always wants us to be creative, but he should be a bit more creative with his swear words himself, instead of always using the same word, lol! :roftl:

:sweatdrop: Don't give him strange ideas, please. :naughty:

We could get tweets with ************ only! :lmfao:

Yes, both lyrics and the music ...:wink2:

No particular song though, just in general.

...and now I remember a Mika interview in French from 2007 in which he was asked if Wham! was among his influences and he looked kind of shocked and even a bit offended perhaps that it was asked at all...:naughty:..

So, you two are in?:mf_rosetinted:

Andrew would come in handy since he's a computer whiz.

I've decided not to listen any more of the clips, because this listening in parts is killing me. Of course, One foot boy has been playing in my head on repeat since I woke up so I don't know how long I can hold:blink:

Thanks for posting the Amazon clips.

I really didn't think I See You would actually have I'm Falling in it :shocked: IT'S FAB!!!! I have loved it from the start. It was good to hear some different lyrics to what we have already heard, OMG! This album is going to be just brilliant!! :biggrin2: The only thing is, I don't want to be bored (probably wrong choice of word) with it all by the time it actually comes out, so I might stop listening to all the clips now but it will be so hard.

I created an mp3 of the Amazon previews, if anyone was interested-

http://www.sendspace.com/file/o9kgz8

=]