*tour dates announced*

A. Clay

ok just got nack from a long weekend...

love to see dates but i wish the LA show wasnt in PALLADIUM :boxed:

i saw keane there and the sound was awfull.... they sounded like crap kinda... and its not THEM.... they are amazing... it was the sound system....

mika please reconcider!!! wiltern....wiltern.... PLEASE! ;)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! No power on this earth can stop me from being in Seattle on the 26th of October. I'm going to have to some begging and borrowing to get there, but I will find a way.

There aren't enough public transit connections to Seattle on Saturday, so I'm going to have to bus over on Friday, spend a night in a hotel...or at my friend's house...and do SOMETHING on Saturday until the show and hope to all that is good and pure in the universe that my mom can pick me up at the ferry dock on the peninsula on Sunday because there's no public transit on Sunday. Then, there's the issue of the backpack I'm going to have to haul food and change of clothes in.

EEEEEEEE!!!! I can't wait! Still soooo glad it isn't until October because this is going to take some good planning. Did I mention EEEEEEEEEE!!! :biggrin2:

Well that's just bloody brilliant isnt it!! am in the uk 20 th to the bloody 30th !!!!

Oh damn Carrie I had been thinking how good it was for you that he was doing Seattle and Vancouver. That really sucks. :crybaby:

great news for the americans (congrats :yay:), but I wish he let us know asap also european dates.. :boxed: I NEED to know if he plays in the Uk between nov. and dec.... BADLY :boxed:

Don't think he's playing UK til January. He said he'd be in Glasgow then, so I'm thinking that's when he'll be playing the rest of the UK.

I can't wait. :wub2:

And can I just state for the record that Oakland show is on my birthday? Thanks Mika, I appreciate that one! :wink2:

That's pretty damn awesome Mana! Hope ypu get a birthday huggle!

Too bad I have no money, otherwise I'd fly over and go to the LA one cause that's my birthday... Anyone going to that one?

will he come to Asia this time?? i hv to wait!

If he doesn't come this time around he should go during the proper tour...

When he comes here, I tell him to come see you!

great news for the americans (congrats :yay:), but I wish he let us know asap also european dates.. :boxed: I NEED to know if he plays in the Uk between nov. and dec.... BADLY :boxed:

If I were a betting woman, I'd bet he's coming to Oz (and hopefully NZ and Asia) during November...

Don't think he's playing UK til January. He said he'd be in Glasgow then, so I'm thinking that's when he'll be playing the rest of the UK.

yeah but remember he also said he might be in glasgow december ..... fingers crossed !

btw im not going lie here ........ boo americans getting mika first :(

Oh, and I forgot to say, congrats guys!

Hopefully there'll be some more announcements soon...

Can't wait to wish you congratulations. I'm going to be very excited for an Aussie date announcement. :yay:

Toronto gets him first! Never thought that would happen in a million years. :teehee:

yeah but remember he also said he might be in glasgow december ..... fingers crossed !

Well if he does, or somewhere in the UK, I hope it's on my birthday then.

My last birthday sucked!

Really? Yay!

You can celebrate my b'day without me!

I have to ask, but I know I'm going to sound really stupid...

I assume LA means right in the middle of LA, but where abouts is Oakland? :dunno::doh:

I will! :naughty:

That's not stupid. I hardly know LA/California either :teehee:

Well in this case, "LA" means Hollywood. :wink2:

Oakland is northern California.

Can't wait to wish you congratulations. I'm going to be very excited for an Aussie date announcement. :yay:

Toronto gets him first! Never thought that would happen in a million years. :teehee:

I think we'll have a few excited little Mikamites floating around... I can only assume some sort of announcement for Aussies isn't far off...

I will! :naughty:

That's not stupid. I hardly know LA/California either :teehee:

Well in this case, "LA" means Hollywood. :wink2:

Oakland is northern California.

Yayness! I hope to see lots of pics from my birthday party :teehee:

Oooooooh! Makes sense now! Thanks Nono