Oooooooh! Makes sense now! Thanks Nono

I hope so too. My camera better not crap out like last time :sneaky2:

No problem. Goodnight! :bye::huglove::naughty:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Toronto gets him first! Never thought that would happen in a million years. :teehee:

aye go on gloat :laser:

Well if he does, or somewhere in the UK, I hope it's on my birthday then.

My last birthday sucked!

well januarys mine but if he come before thn i dont mind :biggrin2: thinking of doing another gig other than glasgow next year anyway so i might do one thats on my birthday if there is one :thumb_yello:

I can only assume some sort of announcement for Aussies isn't far off...

I don't know for sure, but yes I would hope it comes soon if he's going to do a show(s) in November.

Thankyouuuuuu been racking my brains to where Oakland .. it isnt Canada after all , oak and land = Canada ? maybe anyways :roftl:

Canada = maple + land :wink2:

I hope so too. My camera better not crap out like last time

That sucks... *hopes the camera is okay*

Thankyouuuuuu been racking my brains to where Oakland .. it isnt Canada after all , oak and land = Canada ? maybe anyways

Blonde moment, right? :naughty:

It said CA after Oakland... I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that stands for California :naughty::doh:

I don't know for sure, but yes I would hope it comes soon if he's going to do a show(s) in November.

Canada = maple + land

I hope so.. the others are getting antsy about booking accomodation and tickets and stuff..

Can't wait to wish you congratulations. I'm going to be very excited for an Aussie date announcement. :yay:

Toronto gets him first! Never thought that would happen in a million years. :teehee:

I hope for some europe tourdates soon too. Then i have excuse not to do what i thought about doing :naughty:

Well if he does, or somewhere in the UK, I hope it's on my birthday then.

My last birthday sucked!

Wish the same with mine and last one sucked too. But a show in Denmark or London that day :blink:

Edited by Dark Angel

I'm just so glad it's not in the dead of f*cking winter for once. :aah:

aye mika must have just thought to himself give to those buggers in glasgow its alway cold there anyway :meow: ..... freddie no kilt this time in glasgow i guess , unless you want to look like a frozen snotter :insane:

All ears on deck for Aussie land , believe me .. wantssss ittttttttttttt:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

*waits impatiently*

aye mika must have just thought to himself give to those buggers in glasgow its alway cold there anyway :meow: ..... freddie no kilt this time in glasgow i guess , unless you want to look like a frozen snotter :insane:

:lmfao:

I don't think I want to imagine that :blink:

Ohh yeh Asia too , that would be an ace one to do , we wil have Blue Sky there andddd Blue Sky :roftl:

Ok and a few more

Yes Huikings, and if she's back over in Malaysia then, Nikjass.

He seems very keen on Malaysia, he keeps bringing up the whole cassette thing in interviews lately.

Yes Huikings, and if she's back over in Malaysia then, Nikjass.

He seems very keen on Malaysia, he keeps bringing up the whole cassette thing in interviews lately.

And Space and Mika_baby... and as someone mentioned, Blue Sky, as well as Tomomi...

There's heaps of people from Asia, (especially Japan)...

Well that's just bloody brilliant isnt it!! am in the uk 20 th to the bloody 30th !!!!

That freakin' sucks!

I was so looking forward to meeting you. :tears:

Such a nice thing to come home to after a crazy weekend!

I am SO at the Oakland show! *dies*:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Yay! I think will be, too. 99% sure on that one. I need to introduce my lolli girl to your Billy Brown!

That's pretty damn awesome Mana! Hope ypu get a birthday huggle!

Too bad I have no money, otherwise I'd fly over and go to the LA one cause that's my birthday... Anyone going to that one?

Ooh, a birthday huggle would be nice. :blush-anim-cl:

I SO wish you could come to the LA gig! Freakin' Mika should give us an MFC expense account for this sort of thing. :teehee:

Oakland is northern California.

Namely, San Francisco-ish area. :biggrin2:

You're drunk :lol3:

:lmfao:

It had to be said. :naughty:

Canada = maple + land.

:roftl:

How about beaver land? We actually don't have maple trees here. Stupid fakey part of Canada. :sneaky2: