A. Clay

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which shows are you going to? :boing:

Oakland. At least.

Parents want that one because we won't miss any school, plus we get to see all you guys.

But still, how awesome would it be to chill on the East coast? Maybe talking them into another weekend. Yeah right.

First I have to work like a billion majillion jobs. :naughty: NOT a problem.

I'm trying to really tone it down. Just combed through the post and un-capsed and took out like a million exclamation points.

BUT OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oakland. At least.

Parents want that one because we won't miss any school, plus we get to see all you guys.

But still, how awesome would it be to chill on the East coast? Maybe talking them into another weekend. Yeah right.

I'm trying to really tone it down. Just combed through the post and un-capsed and took out like a million exclamation points.

Cool! :punk:

I'm supposed to work on a proposal with Mana tonight so I can convince my mom to let me go to the Oakland show too :teehee:

I'm scared to ask :aah:

Aww :lol3:

Oakland. At least.

I'm supposed to work on a proposal with Mana tonight so I can convince my mom to let me go to the Oakland show too :teehee:

We're all going to be psychotic wrecks when he does I See You. I can just imagine it now...

:crybaby::lol3:

Mika's management team/record company/whoever is so creative with regards to picking his tour stops. :teehee::doh:

Well like I'm anti-north he must be anti-south. :shun:

Hopefully more are added on. I hate the thought of moving away from two main areas where concerts are held in the north seems how that's only where he goes. :boxed:

Go for the GOLDEN Nono!

But seriously good luck. Um July reunion? I think yes. And MY LORD am I going to meet MANA?? How am I supposed to handle my self??

We're all going to be psychotic wrecks when he does I See You. I can just imagine it now...

Let's not even think about that. :no::roftl:

Go for the GOLDEN Nono!

But seriously good luck. Um July reunion? I think yes. And MY LORD am I going to meet MANA?? How am I supposed to handle my self??

Thanks, I'll need it :naughty:

And yes, I think you will :shun:

I'll be crashing the Oakland concert as well. Of course this means I will have to cancel my U2 Vegas mini-vacation but I've seen seen them before plus they are bound to come to the bay area this summer.

And I guess I really can't complain since there are places he won't even be playing....so yeah I consider myself lucky.

Man, Finally going to see Mika live in concert...:clap:

Correct me if I'm wrong but: this isn't the full tour...right? These shows in October are a mini tour, I guess you could call it, before a full tour starts next year..?

Well he's doing a large tour next year but we don't know what it entails at this point. It sounds like he'll be kicking off in Europe but I would imagine his return to N. America is going to be predicated on how things go with the album, here and around the world.

Well he's doing a large tour next year but we don't know what it entails at this point. It sounds like he'll be kicking off in Europe but I would imagine his return to N. America is going to be predicated on how things go with the album, here and around the world.

Ooh. Okay, thanks! :thumb_yello: Mika shall have great success with the new album.

Edited by iadoremika

I can't wait. :wub2:

And MY LORD am I going to meet MANA?? How am I supposed to handle my self??

:lmfao:

Am I THAT scary? I don't bite, I promise. Well, not hard, anyway. :naughty:

And can I just state for the record that Oakland show is on my birthday? Thanks Mika, I appreciate that one! :wink2:

Well that's just bloody brilliant isnt it!! am in the uk 20 th to the bloody 30th !!!!

Awwwwwwwwww ... I don't even know what to say :huglove:

I'm sure you'll get to see him again .... :aah: