Mika will be on The Jonathan Ross show

sexy Mika

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:doh: I see. No, I'm not from the UK. :wink2:

Never mind, I can wait until some UK people will kindly share this interview with us, too, and I will do my best to contribute to the community with something else at another time.

Thank you for the explanations and the links:thumb_yello:

:flowers2:

:italia:

Thank you Marina for that link to the Filmon software! I can watch this program, yay! :biggrin2:

you are most welcome girls! :)

Can't wait!!! :boing:

Oh btw... 10:35 as in UK and MFC time?

And if somebody will record it can the person give me a pm or something please :blush-anim-cl: 'cause I don't think I'll be able to watch it on this computer. :no:

Edited by adda

I hope someone records it, too because my internetconnection is sooo bad. Today we got the answer that we´ll get proper internet next Wednesday again. Until this day I can´t watch any video or can´t download anything. So I really hope to get the show here next week. :wink2:

Mika will be appearing along with Jamie Oliver and Ricky Jervais on the new series of the Jonathan Ross show airing 10.35pm, BBC1, 4th September

yeaahhh:naughty:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcone/watchlive/ For the ppl who cant watch it. I'm not neccessarily sure if this will work for everyone. *crosses fingers*

I also know this site for watching live, yet again I dont know if it works worldwide (You may have to register)

http://www.tvcatchup.com/

*Note* If you live in Scotland it will be on at 23:10

Can't see. Hopefully I can see later

I just told my mum Mika was gonna be on this show and she went "Oh poor Mika..." :roftl::roftl:

why poor mika?? what do they do on that show?

why poor mika?? what do they do on that show?

Jonathon's just a bit unpredictable, is all lol :naughty:

funny you should quote me on that, not 5 mins ago mum practically just said the same thing. she just went !mika's very brave to go on Jonathon Ross you know."

:roftl: