MIKA in London - Popstarz Live @ The Scala

Christine

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO! Oh you just reminded me of my friend Jo, who once decided to shout across the road to me "Vicky, I left the strap on at yours last night" we got some hilarious looks!!!:roftl:

:naughty: hahaha :naughty: thats me lmao :teehee: me and vicky would get on well :naughty: haha we could make you blush :teehee:

I'm surprised that there are 31 attending Blackpool and only 17 here.... is it because there was a delay making the RSVP thread.....?

I think it's probably cos' it's over 18's only and the late night start ... not sure ... I'm hoping more will come :naughty:

Is anyone going to wear a fancy dress? ;)

I'm thinking a new mask would be appropriate for this gig. :biggrin2: But no one would recognize me 'cause I'm not a blondie anymore. :fisch:

Hmm...I'm not sure how well fancy dress would go down so I'm just going Golden. Don't want to give them any extra excuse to refuse to let me in!

Yeah, I'm with Mikafish on this one. This is not a gig, it's just a normal bar/club that will have a performance, so I think that we should just dress normally in a 'going out' way rather than wear striking outfits that will make us stand out in any way.

I really don't want to upset anyone with my opinion, but I honestly don't think that this is the event to be dressing up in fancy or weird things for at all :naughty:. I am going to dress normally.

Yeah, I'm with Mikafish on this one. This is not a gig, it's just a normal bar/club that will have a performance, so I think that we should just dress normally in a 'going out' way rather than wear striking outfits that will make us stand out in any way.

I really don't want to upset anyone with my opinion, but I honestly don't think that this is the event to be dressing up in fancy or weird things for at all :naughty:. I am going to dress normally.

I agree :thumb_yello:

Yes, you're right. Besides I'm only staying in London for about 24 hours so I don't want to take any extra weight with me. :biggrin2:

OKAY... Mika and Soho on the same night... am in London heaven :biggrin2:

so, how to I buy the tickets... the link didn't work for me.. are there still available tickets? is there another website?

http://www.popstarz.org/buyticket.html

That's the link ... but I think Ruth has a spare ticket if you PM her ... don't think she's sold it yet :thumb_yello:

OKAY... Mika and Soho on the same night... am in London heaven :biggrin2:

so, how to I buy the tickets... the link didn't work for me.. are there still available tickets? is there another website?

AHHH so finally you show your face, I was wondering when you would crawl out of the woodwork:naughty:

I did PM you about it..................I hope you manage to get a ticket, as Laurel said, Ruth has one and Sarahlou had two I think.:thumb_yello:

AHHH so finally you show your face, I was wondering when you would crawl out of the woodwork:naughty:

I did PM you about it..................I hope you manage to get a ticket, as Laurel said, Ruth has one and Sarahlou had two I think.:thumb_yello:

I have a one spare ticket too, if anyone needs! I talked about it with Mellody, but I guess she is not coming, because Mika is in Munich so soon :biggrin2: So PM me if you are interested.

Got this in an email from facebook:

Emne: mika news

Mika's new live shows have featured some amazing surprises and flamboyant theatrics so we are very keen to see what he has in store for the popstarz crowd...

Also Simon Fox, chief of HMV, predicts that Mika's new LP 'The Boy Who Knew Too Much' will be one of this years biggest sellers. We've heard it and we reckon he's right. "Blame it on the Girls" and "Rain" are simply awesome tracks.

Tickets are still available for popstarz trip back to the Scala (for one night only) feat mika on Fri 11th ,

grab them from ghetto or popstarz (tonight) for just £10 ( with no booking fee)

or online here with booking fee

http://www.facebook.com/l/;www.popstarz.org/buyticket.html

There will be 400 held back for the door on the night priced £12

doors open at 9pm

Mika is on stage at 12 sharp

arrive early!!!

everybody's gonna love today!

x x x