MIKA in London - Popstarz Live @ The Scala

Christine

I need to be up at 6.00am myself .. not sure If Kath has an early start as well ... I'm working on Saturday :aah:

Hello:wub2:

Yes, I need to be at Liverpool Street for 6 45 so definatetly an early start :shocked:

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe all the early leavers should share then?

What time are you arriving, Kath

Early flight.............I get into Stansted about 8am. I am having lunch with my sister , in South Ken...............I will wear a bag over my head.....I don't want to be seen as a stalker......but she works there.:roftl:

Then I will make my way over to the hotel. What time will you arrive?

Early flight.............I get into Stansted about 8am. I am having lunch with my sister , in South Ken...............I will wear a bag over my head.....I don't want to be seen as a stalker......but she works there.:roftl:

Then I will make my way over to the hotel. What time will you arrive?

Expecting to get there between 2-3 pm ... but I think tiibet will arrive earlier, she is at Heathrow at 9:00 am, hope she can find the hotel OK and that there will be someone around when she does.

I'm gonna bring my little speakers with me ... taking huge case anyway cos' of Duvet ... so we can listen to some music either before the gig or after - it only works on power though ... so can only listen in room ... and don't worry ... I won't play that record .... :wink2:

Expecting to get there between 2-3 pm ... but I think tiibet will arrive earlier, she is at Heathrow at 9:00 am, hope she can find the hotel OK and that there will be someone around when she does.

I will probably get there a similar time then. Yes, I would imagine someone will be around when Tiibet arrives:thumb_yello:

I'm gonna bring my little speakers with me ... taking huge case anyway cos' of Duvet ... so we can listen to some music either before the gig or after - it only works on power though ... so can only listen in room ... and don't worry ... I won't play that record .... :wink2:

:naughty: Spoil sport:roftl:

:naughty: Spoil sport:roftl:

Well if you want me to play it I'll play it .. it's on my bloody machine on repeat at the moment .... :wub2::aah:

But I know some don't want to listen to it yet ... so I shall be good ... :wink2:

Unless asked otherwise of course :teehee:

hello everyone, im getting there for 1. did anyone want to do a meal or something?? when and where is everyone meeting??

I think I am just heading to the travelodge to begin with then seeing what happens.:thumb_yello:

Have a great time, everyone! :huglove:

Thank you :biggrin2:

ok if i pm afew of you my number would you give me aring around 1 or if anything happens with the 'other gig' :naughty:

Yep :thumb_yello:

were not staying over, catching train home (5am, and 6.15)

long nite i think, looking forward to meeting you all again x

Yes, very long night:naughty: But a good one I hope:wub2:

I think it's 9.30 my plane arrives, and after that I need to eat something and find a train to Paddington and a tube to the travelodge, it takes a couple of hours. I think Laurel is already there? I really don't know where to go :teehee: I will text you, Laurel!