Feast Your Eyes On We Are Golden Gold 7" Vinyl

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is it true there are only 1000? would they not have owners by now??:sneaky2::shocked::boxed:

Hmmmm you would think so wouldnt you ?, from what Ive seen there are a handful of real collectors out there that pay mega bucks for Mika items and then another group that kinda collects this and that.

The fact that HMV havent stated 1000 limited helps , as not everyone will reference Mikasounds / us and sees that.

Also you have to be UK based to get them , I dont think Mika is "quite" there yet of selling limited things within hours (i.e like Oasis do)

:biggrin2:

I so bought this :D

And I'm now thinking of getting other vinyls too from Mika...as I FINALLY own a player for it. Was a thing I wanted for ages and now I found one that wasnt expensive...

Not expensive this purchase though.

Going to be expensive to buy more stuff though:sneaky2::biggrin2:

Hmmmm you would think so wouldnt you ?, from what Ive seen there are a handful of real collectors out there that pay mega bucks for Mika items and then another group that kinda collects this and that.

The fact that HMV havent stated 1000 limited helps , as not everyone will reference Mikasounds / us and sees that.

Also you have to be UK based to get them , I dont think Mika is "quite" there yet of selling limited things within hours (i.e like Oasis do)

huh? I bought it but im not uk based...?

good point...but still...mika does have more than 1000 fans in england and someone has said the have ordered it and they are not in the UK...:roftl::boxed:

I think Ill frame it... this and a 12" Grace Kelly I am hoping to own (and on the search for)

I simply dont have a player, and I doubt I have money for one, so I figured framing it would be the best to do with it...

its not sold out yet is it? (the golden vinyl)?

Glad to hear that second part. Did amazon give you a reason?

Just said "Our supplier has informed us that this item has been discontinued and is no longer available."

Presumably all copies went to HMV

:shocked: Amazon have cancelled my order for the vinyl !!!

HMV did the same with me... they first said cos i live outside the Uk and now cos i changed address cos its for another one but they will remove the cancel thingy if i confirm the address... somehow :blink: But i have 2 now...

From HMV:

Mika - The new king of pop does it again!

:blink:

Theres only 1 "king of pop" if you ask me... and he will stay that even though he is gone...

*Agrees* -I don't even think Mika wants to be called that If u know what I ,mean..