Feast Your Eyes On We Are Golden Gold 7" Vinyl

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...and...?:biggrin2:

*by the way...my TBWKTM cd isnt dispatched yet, which means I wont EVER get the cd on the release date...why o why did I trust Sandbag again? NEVER trust anything Mika-related :sneaky2::aah:*

Okay, so I played my shiny gold record... to see if the remix skips of course, and it plays perfectly! Yay for me!

Just got mine today!! I ordered mine through mikasounds on September 9th so I'm pretty impressed with how fast it got here. I got number 2402. It'd be nice to know how many are actually out there.

Sure would... mine's 2548...

NO WAY!!

Tried the other one and this one also skips on the B-side!

Is anyone else experiencing the same problems?

The normal version of We Are Golden is perfect, but the remix is skipping...even if I put the needle a bit further...it skips again!

My other vinyls don't have that problem, also the 7" ones ...

It HAS to be this vinyl...

So,..who tried?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz7deWftH0Y

*skipping*

i first was shocked when i started my single, it was skipping a LOT! but then found out that it was only an almost invisible piece of the plastic cover stuck on the surface - pff, hope this didn't do any harm to my record player! :sneaky2:

received the single on monday from HMV, it's number 3493.

hmm, so they have them on sandbag too? they didn't when i ordered... do you get magic numbers for it there? :blink:

and btw, i hate the b-side. but well, the single is nice to look at, will stay in my shelf for this purpose from now on. :bleh:

Edited by mellody

Answer from Sandbag about the skipping Bside:

Hi,

Thank you for your email.

As both your vinyl skip, it appears that this is part of the recording and intentional. This means that there will not be any vinyl available that don’t skip.

----

They MUST be kidding,right?!

I even sent them a link to my youtube to show the skipping bit...:boxed:

Hi,

As both your vinyl skip, it appears that this is part of the recording and intentional. This means that there will not be any vinyl available that don’t skip.

----

:blink::blink::blink:

Please, tell me you're joking! :roftl:

At least they could have said "change your record player!" :aah:

:blink::blink::blink:

Please, tell me you're joking! :roftl:

At least they could have said "change your record player!" :aah:

This is really their reply...

And i know its not the record player as that thing plays everything else (and also the Aside) without a problem:boxed:

I cant believe them!:shocked::sneaky2: They send stuff late, they tell stuff that isnt true (1000 vinyls) and now this...:boxed:

And i know its not the record player as that thing plays everything else (and also the Aside) without a problem:boxed:

I cant believe them!:shocked::sneaky2: They send stuff late, they tell stuff that isnt true (1000 vinyls) and now this...:boxed:

The guy must have been high on WAG! :aah:

You were actually very unlucky. I must try mine as soon as possible. :shocked:

Mine will never be played so it doesn't really matter to me but that has to be the worst reply i have ever heard!?!?

Intentional skipping? Ermmmm....what are you on people? :mf_rosetinted:

As For Mika Magic Numbers...I ordered mine thro Sandbag and it said with my email that I'd get a points code, but the rosette thing has disappeared from the MS site and I haven't been sent a code...so I'm not hoping for much! :sneaky2:

Hi,

----

They're idiots... Mine doesn't skip.

I'm pretty sure that records aren't supposed to skip.

Sandbag are idiots- I havnt even got mine, and all they replied is: wait...

:roftl:

shouldve ordered from Play or something- but what can I do now, huh? :huh:

Skipping aside, I must say that I loved all the LICM 7" singles as they were beautiful, but I find this WAG one a HORRID little thing.

Golden my arse- It's more like baby poo colour :sneaky2:. I really find it ugly as hell, and am bitterly disappointed that I bought 2 of them :naughty:

Skipping aside, I must say that I loved all the LICM 7" singles as they were beautiful, but I find this WAG one a HORRID little thing.

Golden my arse- It's more like baby poo colour :sneaky2:. I really find it ugly as hell, and am bitterly disappointed that I bought 2 of them :naughty:

I'll buy the other "horrid", "baby poo" coloured one off you then. :teehee:

:shocked::blink::shocked:

WHAT? It's beautiful!!!

*talks to her 7" WAG* Don't listen to her, you're beautiful to me!

It's a good job it can't read or you'd really be in trouble! :aah:

This is what staying up until 2.25am converting video files does to me...

whoa.. you guys have such high numbers!! :shocked: i had no idea there were so many.. i thought it was limited edition..

i have number 263 :blink:

I thought it was too...

And you got a really low number... wow!

:lmfao:

I'll agree that the LiCM ones were beautiful... why not the pretty covers like those ones?

WHAT? It's beautiful!!!

*talks to her 7" WAG* Don't listen to her, you're beautiful to me!

It's a good job it can't read or you'd really be in trouble! :aah:

This is what staying up until 2.25am converting video files does to me...

Ahem...

*speaks like Gollum*

My preciousssssss...

:naughty:

I thought it was too...

And you got a really low number... wow!

:lmfao:

I'll agree that the LiCM ones were beautiful... why not the pretty covers like those ones?

Ahem...

*speaks like Gollum*

My preciousssssss...

:naughty:

It's ours.....we wants it....