Let's all promise to buy a drink for Mika!

Marilyn Mastin

Hi there!

I couldn't resist starting this thread after reading the articles about Mika's bar party. Whether the total he spent is accurate, the fact is, this is not the first time he's been so generous with his fans. I wrote a comment under the article in The Sun, in which I told them about other times he has been generous, like the champagne at the Brixton afterparty, and the Christmas party at Planet Hollywood. I told them this, because some people think Mika did it as a publicity stunt, and so I told them that he's been generous to us all, long before this time

But anyway. If I see Mika in a pub, I'm going to buy him a drink! who else feels the same?

and if he comes to our towns/cities/countries on his tour, let's all invite him to party with us, and make sure he doesn't put his hand in his pocket all night!

Okay, what does everyone think?

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeaahhh, i would give him one :teehee:

We know you would :teehee::teehee::naughty:

I'd buy him a drink ANYDAY for being such a lovely generous down to earth guy, maybe a bit of it was for publicity but knowing Mika it probably wasn't and it could have gone horribly wrong, but luckily that didn't happen and it showed the whole world how nice he is. :thumb_yello::wub2:

Agreed!!! :thumb_yello:

I might get him a map of the South West as a present next time. :teehee:

For some bizarre reason, Andy thought I was from Devon!!!

I'll bring my A-Z of Britain atlas with me to Besti, and show him on the map where I actually live, so there's no confusion.:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I'll bet you could call the pub where his party was &

send MIKA a drink, or two, credit $$ from yourself . . .

CheersBlackadder.jpg

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Ha, ha -- how funny would that be?

Edited by A. Clay

Hi there!

I couldn't resist starting this thread after reading the articles about Mika's bar party. Whether the total he spent is accurate, the fact is, this is not the first time he's been so generous with his fans. I wrote a comment under the article in The Sun, in which I told them about other times he has been generous, like the champagne at the Brixton afterparty, and the Christmas party at Planet Hollywood. I told them this, because some people think Mika did it as a publicity stunt, and so I told them that he's been generous to us all, long before this time

But anyway. If I see Mika in a pub, I'm going to buy him a drink! who else feels the same?

and if he comes to our towns/cities/countries on his tour, let's all invite him to party with us, and make sure he doesn't put his hand in his pocket all night!

Thats a very sweet thought Marilyn! And a very good idea to write and tell them about the champagne at Brixton and last year's Xmas party. They should realize how kind and generous Mika has always been to his fans:wub2:

Hi there!

I'm going to buy him a drink too but no alcohol because he drinks to much beer:roftl:

Mika is adorable, he is so nice:wub2:

He is in France tomorrow and I made for him french cakes called madeleine. We spoiled Mika all the time:roftl: