Let's all promise to buy a drink for Mika!

Marilyn Mastin

I have tweeted @mikasounds to tell Mika if he comes to Manchester to party with his fans, his drinks are on us!

oh yes indeed i don't live in manchester anymore but if he does a gig there (which I'm guessing he may do) I'll be going there as A) I used to live there & know the place well & B) my auntie lives there.

I'd happily buy his drink/s no problem:wink2:

Definatley!

Although if everyone did this, would Mika not be a little drunk by the end of it :naughty:

eh yeah he would & to hilarious consequence I reckon lmfao:roftl:

it'd be great to get him drunk see if he comes out with something like the bal masque clip hahaha lmfao :D

Edited by DarkLight

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yup, if it's really true that he spent 32000 pounds on that pub bill, like he said in an interview, it's no wonder that he added "never again! :crybaby: i'd love to party with him like he partied there with his fans in london, but i wouldn't want him to pay but instead pay HIM a drink!

yup, if it's really true that he spent 32000 pounds on that pub bill, like he said in an interview, it's no wonder that he added "never again! :crybaby: i'd love to party with him like he partied there with his fans in london, but i wouldn't want him to pay but instead pay HIM a drink!

Exactly, I don't need a drink! Let's just boogie down and party :groovy:

:teehee:

• 1 month later...

We're not going to London in November. I had misunderstood the instructions about the tickets. I thought it was like Blackpool, where you had to wait to be selected to get tickets, so I missed out. We're going on March 1st, and before that, to the Manchester gig. Will take him a bottle of wine, probably at the Manchester gig.

Does Mika will not become the alcoholic from such "generosity"? Here such idea has come now... It is more similar to clumsy assistance:boxed:

Well he doesn't have to drink it all at once. :naughty:

I think the occasional bottle here and there is not going to hurt him. And hopefully he will share rather than drink it all alone in his flat. :wink2:

I think the occasional bottle here and there is not going to hurt him. And hopefully he will share rather than drink it all alone in his flat. :wink2:

It would be desirable to hope , we shall not accustom to drinking our the boy)

I can be at his place in under an hour; I'll share with him whenever he needs a drinking buddy :biggrin2:.

:naughty:I would even pick up some snacks on the way

I can be at his place in under an hour; I'll share with him whenever he needs a drinking buddy :biggrin2:.

:naughty:I would even pick up some snacks on the way

haha You can daily put a bottle at His door)

He said in Amsterdam Westerpark that I should drink some whisky while I was underage. Now I'm no longer underaged we could share a nice bottle together:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl:

I even offered him dinner and he refused :sneaky2:.

At least, in his defence, he said that it was very sweet to ask though :blush-anim-cl: and he DID have a good excuse (damn work) :aah:

When did you offer him dinner?? Why did I miss this story?