Let's all promise to buy a drink for Mika!

Marilyn Mastin

Thats a very sweet thought Marilyn! And a very good idea to write and tell them about the champagne at Brixton and last year's Xmas party. They should realize how kind and generous Mika has always been to his fans:wub2:

Well the point of this thread, as well as it being such fun, is to let Mika know that what we are interested in, from him, is him just being there with us!. So that he knows, if he parties with us, we don't expect him to pay for us! When he's with us it's worth more than money, and I just wanted (and I know we all want) to let Mika know that. As for my comment in The Sun. Yes, they needed to know that Mika does such wonderful things away from the paps and the press, and if he wanted to do a publicity stunt, he'd have probably invited a load of celebrities to his party, which would have been in a posh hotel, not a pub!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Party at yours then, Droopsy, next time! We can gatecrash the Stella factory! That should get Mika some headlines :aah:.

Bwahahaha, sounds like fun :aah:

Good idea Marilyn! I'd love to buy him a drink when he'll turn up in Paris or Brussels for an after party or whatever!

Oh I'm there :wub2:

Mika has been on my list of People to Buy A Drink For since I first heard Big Girl, which is the first thing I ever heard by him.

There was something about that song and that video that made me think, "Now that's a person I'd love to buy a drink for and have a conversation with."

Even if I never get the conversation, I'd totally buy him a drink.

The only other people on that list are close friends of mine, so he's in good company. Someday, I'll have to take a trip to London so I can buy drinks for all of my London friends.

Hi there!

I couldn't resist starting this thread after reading the articles about Mika's bar party.

But anyway. If I see Mika in a pub, I'm going to buy him a drink! who else feels the same?

and if he comes to our towns/cities/countries on his tour, let's all invite him to party with us, and make sure he doesn't put his hand in his pocket all night!

Okay, what does everyone think?

Well, I bought Martin and Luke drinks. And I offered Mika fish 'n' chips even if he didn't take me up on it. (And everyone seemed to think he was going to buy them for us :wink2:)

So, on balance, I think: yes.

(I should be so lucky!)

For some bizarre reason, Andy thought I was from Devon!!!

I'll bring my A-Z of Britain atlas with me to Besti, and show him on the map where I actually live, so there's no confusion.:roftl::roftl::roftl:

It is very dangerous to show your stalker where you live :teehee:.

Poor Mika ends up totally drunk with all the drinks we want to buy for him :roftl:.

Hi there!

I couldn't resist starting this thread after reading the articles about Mika's bar party. Whether the total he spent is accurate, the fact is, this is not the first time he's been so generous with his fans. I wrote a comment under the article in The Sun, in which I told them about other times he has been generous, like the champagne at the Brixton afterparty, and the Christmas party at Planet Hollywood. I told them this, because some people think Mika did it as a publicity stunt, and so I told them that he's been generous to us all, long before this time

But anyway. If I see Mika in a pub, I'm going to buy him a drink! who else feels the same?

and if he comes to our towns/cities/countries on his tour, let's all invite him to party with us, and make sure he doesn't put his hand in his pocket all night!

Great idea MM! But I hope we won't all meet him at the same time: the poor boy will get sooooo drunk he won't be able to perform for months:roftl:!

Great idea MM! But I hope we won't all meet him at the same time: the poor boy will get sooooo drunk he won't be able to perform for months:roftl:!

Well no, we won't all meet him at the same time lol. But at least he'll know if there is even one MFCer around, he'll get a free drink!

But I'm still hoping for a party in, or near Manchester some day, and we'll buy Mika plenty of alcohol free drinks, so he won't get drunk!

that's great idea! even if i wasn't there, but it's obvious that mika is very kind with his fans. and not just the drinks...ice cream...donuts and stuff.

if i see mika anywhere i will buy him a drink! and a cookie as a bonus :biggrin2:

PROMISE!

Hi there!

I couldn't resist starting this thread after reading the articles about Mika's bar party. Whether the total he spent is accurate, the fact is, this is not the first time he's been so generous with his fans. I wrote a comment under the article in The Sun, in which I told them about other times he has been generous, like the champagne at the Brixton afterparty, and the Christmas party at Planet Hollywood. I told them this, because some people think Mika did it as a publicity stunt, and so I told them that he's been generous to us all, long before this time

I think that you've had a great idea! :wub2:

I'm in.... I'll offer HIM something when I'll meet HIM again! :wub2: