FIRST!! FIRST!! TBWKTM is released TODAY in JAPAN! Sept 15 2009

Blue Sky

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Complete lyrics you find when you put your CD in your pc.

Here are some pics of the 'Deluxe edition' :

IMG_0906.jpg

Front

IMG_0908.jpg

Halfopen

IMG_0910.jpg

(the cd of TBWKTM was playing)

IMG_0911.jpg

Backside

And I guess the booklet is the same?

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k101/Cassia_/MIKA/IMG_0912.jpg

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k101/Cassia_/MIKA/IMG_0913-1.jpg

And so on..

Complete lyrics you find when you put your CD in your pc.

Oh really? Nice :biggrin2:

Didn't know that yet .. Have seen the little thing that said it had extras on your pc .. but I haven't checked it yet :aah:

Oh really? Nice :biggrin2:

Didn't know that yet .. Have seen the little thing that said it had extras on your pc .. but I haven't checked it yet :aah:

Jap:) But it's after a bit of searching, you have to click to see the 3 extra vids (which are the same as you find on youtube from 'trough the looking glass') and then a bit in the middle at the right side you can click to download the lyrics in pdf...

Oh wow I got my deluxe edition today. It's so damn pretty :wub2::wub2::wub2: I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adore it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May I ask you what online store you ordered it from and which edition?

(UK already out?:blink:)

Edited by suzie

Jap:) But it's after a bit of searching, you have to click to see the 3 extra vids (which are the same as you find on youtube from 'trough the looking glass') and then a bit in the middle at the right side you can click to download the lyrics in pdf...

Trough the looking glass videos too? OMG :aah:

I'm gonna test it right now :bleh:

you bought it at hmv and its not signed then?

Haha, no, I preordered it from Amazon. I found out that even for someone like me it's fairly easy to get Mika's signature on random items. As precious as this has become, I wouldn't want it on the pretty album cover. :biggrin2:.. I don't mind having it on any of my everyday life objects - like bags or shoes or toothbrushes.

WOOO HOOOOOO!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

The 2-cd album was delivered to my house in Scotland today - TWO DAYS EARLY because of the HMV pre-order.

Everyone over the moon, songs all great (though i'll admit Blue Eyes is only quite good) and flow into each other really well

Love the detail and subtle suggestiveness in the liner book as well - there is one mistake though, the credits at the back are headed "The Boy Who New Too Much" lol.

continuous looping in car journeys imminent, as well as permanent grins on faces.

roll on UK tour...

Haha, no, I preordered it from Amazon. I found out that even for someone like me it's fairly easy to get Mika's signature on random items. As precious as this has become, I wouldn't want it on the pretty album cover. :biggrin2:.. I don't mind having it on any of my everyday life objects - like bags or shoes or toothbrushes.

Mine was from Amazon, and it's came today! I'm still on cloud nine after playing the wonderful album, and listening to the other cd from SW. Mika says the f-word a few times on that live cd. The naughty boy!

:biggrin2:

maybe the signature is not on the album cover :D

will let u know if i get one signed

I bought TBWKTM (one CD on Thursday) and TBWKTM (two CD with TBWKTM and Mika's live in Saddler's Wells on Friday). I had preordered them and I love them both!:mf_lustslow: I'm very happy!:wub2: But I was expecting to find stickers inside because of Blueskymika's preview of the Japonese CD! I will get some surprises when I enter the CDs for Mika's points tomorrow; I wonder what they're going to be!::teehee:

WOOO HOOOOOO!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

The 2-cd album was delivered to my house in Scotland today - TWO DAYS EARLY because of the HMV pre-order.

Everyone over the moon, songs all great (though i'll admit Blue Eyes is only quite good) and flow into each other really well

Love the detail and subtle suggestiveness in the liner book as well - there is one mistake though, the credits at the back are headed "The Boy Who New Too Much" lol.

continuous looping in car journeys imminent, as well as permanent grins on faces.

roll on UK tour...

I agree with you a hundred percent!:teehee: I'm becoming a very dangerous driver once Mika's new CDs are on!:naughty: I turn the sound loud and I sing along like a crazy teenager, forgetting all about the road:roftl:because I'm so happy!:wub2::mf_lustslow:

So have people in the UK and Europe who pre-ordered the Japanese version received it yet? I pre-ordered from hmv Japan and haven't

And the tracking page is in Japanese

Please?

Edit- found them! They've been sat in REdcar post office since 18 Sep!

Edited by Soaring Simpson