FIRST!! FIRST!! TBWKTM is released TODAY in JAPAN! Sept 15 2009

Blue Sky

I'm loving this artwork. Bloody hell there's so much to look at.

yes, indeed, i'm looking forward to reading all that is written in the hand written papers!

nice piece of work, i love it

sienna, you are right about your worries...looks a bit too much like Mika, and obviously for many this 'brand' is just bound to be skipped. their lost!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lyrics are a separate booklet.

I LOVED the picture of the boy in pink, and then the next one of him and his beautiful freaks!!

The art is so amazing, but I haven;t got one minute to comment on it, because I am so busy uploading, and I am listening to all the new songs and I canNOT concentrate...beauitful music while dealing with beautiful images, ny brain is scrambled... :fangurl:

Okay....take a moment. Have some privacy and alone time with your new treasure and relish in it.:wub2:

But when I get home from work in 10 hours, maybe I can finally sing the songs correctly (hint, hint :teehee:). Unless of course, as Christine mentioned somewhere - hopefully it wasn't some intern at Universal who got the lyrics from here, the MFC. :naughty:

I LOVED the picture of the boy in pink, and then the next one of him and his beautiful freaks!!

The art is so amazing, but I haven;t got one minute to comment on it, because I am so busy uploading, and I am listening to all the new songs and I canNOT concentrate...beautiful music while dealing with beautiful images, my brain is scrambled... :fangurl:

i can feel your pain :teehee:

"London, September 14 (?)

Dear Mika,

I'm sorry to break this to you but it's been too long, you're too far and I don't love you too much.

Our paths may cross again, so forget all about this.

It's for the better.

G."

WTF? :blink:

Aw, a break up letter! Poor guy!:emot-sad:

The art is so amazing, but I haven;t got one minute to comment on it, because I am so busy uploading, and I am listening to all the new songs and I canNOT concentrate...beautiful music while dealing with beautiful images, my brain is scrambled... :fangurl:

Sounds stressful, please take it easy, we will be here waiting, not going anywhere!:wub2:

yes, indeed, i'm looking forward to reading all that is written in the hand written papers!

nice piece of work, i love it

sienna, you are right about your worries...looks a bit too much like Mika, and obviously for many this 'brand' is just bound to be skipped. their lost!

Yeah, their loss!:sneaky2:

Of course real fans of his music have an eye for what's new in Mika land!:wink2:

OK because you have waited so patiently:roftl:

I post the link first:

SPOILER ALERT open at your own risk:biggrin2:

http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa108/blueskymika/TBWKTMJapanrelease/

SH!T they are all too huge for the forum , someone give me a quick way to make them all smaller pls!!

BlueSky you are AMAZING! Thank you thank you thank you! :flowers2:

The artwork is fan-bloody-tastic!

I can't believe I have to wait until NEXT WEEK to get my hands on this!

Thank you so much for sharing!

:huglove:

hmpf, after looking at half of the pix, photobucket won't show me any more. maybe too many users at once. :naughty:

interesting that he has a picture of an envelope addressed to mika in there, wonder whether he made sure that this address doesn't exist, otherwise the person who lives there might have a hard time... :naughty:

i love the artwork, damn, i want the album NOW! :sneaky2: it's out on friday in germany, preordered it on amazon, hope they send it to me in time! otherwise i guess i'll have to go and buy another copy at the local record store. :naughty:

I just want to add a comment while I am waiting for 300 uploads all over (joking)

I wanted to scan the booklet, but my printer has no ink and thinks that means it should go on a scanning strike too. :sneaky2: So I took photos, which don't come out as well, obviously, but the one good thing is, I actually don't spoil ALL your surprises for next week, because you cannot read a lot of the writing...:aah:

Actually I am sorry you can't read it.

And the writing is not lyrics...there are snippets of lyrics, but the lyrics are in another typed book, with Japanese translations.

Mika has an interview on japanese TV in less than an hour, my kids have no dinner (it's after 8pm) so I will take a break and come back later.

Just wanted to say sorry for the blurriness :blink:

thank you for taking these pictures and sharing them with us. :flowers2:

It looks OK, even if it's a bit blurry. I think now everyone can wait for the clear pics until they receive their copies in a couple of days.

( I am pretty curious about some parts of the lyrics and also the credits though :teehee: )

I just want to add a comment while I am waiting for 300 uploads all over (joking)

I wanted to scan the booklet, but my printer has no ink and thinks that means it should go on a scanning strike too. :sneaky2: So I took photos, which don't come out as well, obviously, but the one good thing is, I actually don't spoil ALL your surprises for next week, because you cannot read a lot of the writing...:aah:

And the writing is not lyrics...there are snippets of lyrics, but the lyrics are in another typed book, with Japanese translations.

Mika has an interview on japanese TV in less than an hour, my kids have no dinner (it's after 8pm) so I will take a break and come back later.

Thank you for all the pictures!:wub2:

The addresses remind me of the song line

"East End boys and West End girls..."

- I think I listened to too much PSB as a teenager :teehee:

so just ignore my post

:biggrin2:

Oh memories!:teehee:

:wink2:

Oh, don't be silly, you've done more than enough. Thank you so much:wink2: