FIRST!! FIRST!! TBWKTM is released TODAY in JAPAN! Sept 15 2009

Blue Sky

Call me stupid, but what are we supposed to be looking for in the credits?:blush-anim-cl:

And thanks! :flowers2:

I never knew Andy could sing, that's all.:roftl: (Track 8 - Touches You)

If I could find the WAG thread, I would update what I can. Can you bump it pls Nono?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently all stores here have the new CDs in the shops one day before the official release...never knew that before :naughty:

It wasn't a special thing just for Mika or just for me:aah:

I have posted some more pics to my photobucket with INTERESTING details from the credits on the album.

IMG_8334-1.jpg?t=1253071988

Also Mika on TV here last night, nothing new, not all that interesting....interviews posted here in 3 parts (Japanese TV stations remove YT stuff quickly, so I made a separate channel)

http://www.youtube.com/user/mikacherryblossom Pts 1, 2 & 3.

And that's Marty Friedman ex-Megadeth who is one of the show's hosts.

thanks for everything!!

Call me stupid, but what are we supposed to be looking for in the credits?:blush-anim-cl:

Well, I was... I only wanted to know songwriting credits for Rain because I saw Jodi Marr's name on wiki and I just couldn't believe it (I mean I do not 'hear' her at all in that song)...

but what I got instead was was......:blink:

:shocked:

:lmfao:

:floor:

:stretcher:

Edited by suzie

wow!!! it's all so wonderful!!!

my thoughts go to all the work it takes to make such a booklet!!!

and i mean.. he wasn't supposed to to that.. he made it just for us, to give us something 'worth to own' (as he said in an interview) :bow:

AMAZING!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

thank you blue sky!!!! :huglove:

i watched the pics fast as i didn't want to spoil myself too much, but i was too curious!!! :teehee:

Well, I was... I only wanted to know songwriting credits for Rain because I saw Jodi Marr's name on wiki and I just couldn't believe it (I mean I do not 'hear' her at all in that song)...

but what I got instead was was......:blink:

:shocked:

:lmfao:

:floor:

:stretcher:

See, surprises!

Jodi Marr is on Rain, yes.

You can see the credit details better on my photobucket account today.

http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa108/blueskymika/TBWKTMJapanrelease/

You can see the credit details better on my photobucket account today.

http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa108/blueskymika/TBWKTMJapanrelease/

oh thank you for these :bow:

(guess I'm almost the only one excited about reading song credits in general:teehee: )

I already wrote on the I See You thread that I am so glad he worked with Walter Afanasieff on the song who turned it into this movie soundtrack like ballad :wub2:

I actually hope Universal finds a movie for this song as I think has the potential to lift Mika to much bigger heights in the US ... and everywhere else really.:blush-anim-cl:

Thank you so much Blue Sky!

This really does make it real doesn't it?

I can't wait to be able to purchase my own copy.

I not only am excited about all of the new music I love all the artwork associated with everything Mika & his sister do.

Lucky You Blue Sky & Japan!

Apparently all stores here have the new CDs in the shops one day before the official release...never knew that before :naughty:

I have posted some more pics to my photobucket with INTERESTING details from the credits on the album.

Also Mika on TV here last night, nothing new, not all that interesting....interviews posted here in 3 parts (Japanese TV stations remove YT stuff quickly, so I made a separate channel)

Thank you for this, lovely to listen to!

I never knew Andy could sing, that's all.:roftl: (Track 8 - Touches You)

If I could find the WAG thread, I would update what I can. Can you bump it pls Nono?

Oh Andy!:wub2:

Blue sky .. I can see a coffee cup stain on the booklet .... was that you are is it part of the design :roftl:

You think I would do that to my new CD:shocked:

They painted it on! And the shadow of another page, and water spilt over letters on another page...all very clever and effective.:wub2:

You think I would do that to my new CD:shocked:

They painted it on! And the shadow of another page, and water spilt over letters on another page...all very clever and effective.:wub2:

...are you quite sure the water stains weren't created by your tears of joy at getting your hands on such a precious object :wink2:

oh thank you for these :bow:

(guess I'm almost the only one excited about reading song credits in general:teehee: )

I already wrote on the I See You thread that I am so glad he worked with Walter Afanasieff on the song who turned it into this movie soundtrack like ballad :wub2:

I actually hope Universal finds a movie for this song as I think has the potential to lift Mika to much bigger heights in the US ... and everywhere else really.:blush-anim-cl:

I do so agree! That song would be awesome in a movie and would help Mika enormously. My son told me that the band MUSE were not big in America, until a song of theirs was featured in the first Twilight movie, now they are HUGE over there!

Let's hope Mika's lovely song also get into a popular blockbuster movie *prays to God*

I LOVE Marty Friedman, but his last album with covers of japanese j-pop music is too weird for my tastes (i think i could spend hours talking about japanese music, marty´s being a japanese geek and other related things :naughty:)

And Matt Chamberlain, who played with Tori Amos and other people. He´s a great session musician.

I read other funny names in there. I didn´t know some people could sing :roftl:

hvn't checked out any pics yet, i wanna wait till next Monday:blush-anim-cl:

but now i juz hv a question and dunno where to post/find the ans!!!!

i checked out the hmv hk site and found this....

http://www.hmv.com.hk/product/rockpop.asp?sku=756314

MIKA

BOY WHO KNEW TOO MUCH (+DVD / DELUXE ED) (US VER)

jesus!!! a dvd????:shocked::boxed:

hv i missed anything abt this??? anyone plz kindly fill me in??:blink:

lastly, lucky you all Japnese fans!!!!

it's not fair, it should be the entire Asia get it on the same day:aah:

TV in Japan is starting to have Mika stuff appear....I can only record by holding my camera in front of the TV, poor quality I know, but better than nothing!!

In case you want to see where he says he thinks it's more fun to perform in front of his mirror than in front of a stadium of people, see here:

and the Japanese album ad on TV

He is advertised as ULTRA POP MONSTER MIKA !!! :roftl: