FIRST!! FIRST!! TBWKTM is released TODAY in JAPAN! Sept 15 2009

Blue Sky

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's 2 am. I am a little bit exhausted.

But I have to say, I was so busy getting everything up here, I forgot to mention....the MUSIC is FANTASTIC!!

Each track has a different feel, as you mostly already know, but to have the real thing in my hands, and listen to it in high quality is just so unbelieveable!!

Mika has worked so hard on this album, and I feel so privileged that he let fans in Japan listen to it (and hold it) first.

Tonight on TV was an interview with him...nothing new or exciting, but it was on JP TV which is exciting! Tomorrow we have part 1 of the radio interview on InterFM and some more TV, this week is the 24/7 Mika channel on USEN440 radio, and then we have Part 2 of Inter FM's interview on Thursday.

What a MIKA week!

And my favourite tracks are I See you:wub2:, Touches you and Rain. (*cough* never thought I would say that about Rain!!) I like WAG too, but have heard it rather a lot recently.:aah:

I am going to bed now :swoon:

It's 2 am. I am a little bit exhausted.

But I have to say, I was so busy getting everything up here, I forgot to mention....the MUSIC is FANTASTIC!!

Each track has a different feel, as you mostly already know, but to have the real thing in my hands, and listen to it in high quality is just so unbelieveable!!

Mika has worked so hard on this album, and I feel so privileged that he let fans in Japan listen to it (and hold it) first.

Tonight on TV was an interview with him...nothing new or exciting, but it was on JP TV which is exciting! Tomorrow we have part 1 of the radio interview on InterFM and some more TV, this week is the 24/7 Mika channel on USEN440 radio, and then we have Part 2 of Inter FM's interview on Thursday.

What a MIKA week!

And my favourite tracks are I See you:wub2:, Touches you and Rain. (*cough* never thought I would say that about Rain!!) I like WAG too, but have heard it rather a lot recently.:aah:

I am going to bed now :swoon:

Sweet dreams :huglove:

Mika can be overwhelming :wink2:

"London, September 14 (?)

Dear Mika,

I'm sorry to break this to you but it's been too long, you're too far and I don't love you too much.

Our paths may cross again, so forget all about this.

It's for the better.

G."

WTF? :blink:

Either Georgia, something random, or another mystery to solve!:naughty:

Lyrics are a separate booklet.

I LOVED the picture of the boy in pink, and then the next one of him and his beautiful freaks!!

The art is so amazing, but I haven;t got one minute to comment on it, because I am so busy uploading, and I am listening to all the new songs and I canNOT concentrate...beautiful music while dealing with beautiful images, my brain is scrambled... :fangurl:

I love that pic too! It's so great.

AAH! I just LOVE the artwork. It's SO great.

I love how there is that Mubbin book with a whole story, and those letters and that text thing, and the bottles of beer and cigarette butts and all.:aah:

Ahhhh thanks so much for the pictures. I love them!!! Ahhhh they're so good.

I ACTUALLY cannot wait until Monday. All the artworks is so damn gorgeous.

Anyone notice that there are quite a few cigarette butts in there? I wouldn't have thought he'd have ever really been a smoker cos of his voice but maybe when he was younger, who knows?

I noticed that too:naughty:

Maybe he did, but hey, who hasn't tried stuff like that?

Sariflor will be happy, she likes cider :naughty:

Who doesn't?

Underaged alchoholic here lol.

Good morning! Official release date in JAPAN today!

Glad I didn't wait. Even my son came home from school yesterday and said he saw TBWKTM in the window of the local CD/video store. It's everywhere!!:wub2:

You have to appreciate what that really means in a city of 12 million people. That's a lot of TBWKTMs floating all around Tokyo...and Japan... now!

:fangurl:

(still not recovered:naughty: and still tired after only 4 hours sleep!)

Good morning! Official release date in JAPAN today!

Glad I didn't wait. Even my son came home from school yesterday and said he saw TBWKTM in the window of the local CD/video store. It's everywhere!!:wub2:

You have to appreciate what that really means in a city of 12 million people. That's a lot of TBWKTMs floating all around Tokyo...and Japan... now!

:fangurl:

(still not recovered:naughty: and still tired after only 4 hours sleep!)

morning BS! how did you get it the day before its release? i think i missed that.

morning BS! how did you get it the day before its release? i think i missed that.

Apparently all stores here have the new CDs in the shops one day before the official release...never knew that before :naughty:

It wasn't a special thing just for Mika or just for me:aah:

I have posted some more pics to my photobucket with INTERESTING details from the credits on the album.

IMG_8334-1.jpg?t=1253071988

Also Mika on TV here last night, nothing new, not all that interesting....interviews posted here in 3 parts (Japanese TV stations remove YT stuff quickly, so I made a separate channel)

http://www.youtube.com/user/mikacherryblossom Pts 1, 2 & 3.

And that's Marty Friedman ex-Megadeth who is one of the show's hosts.

Edited by Blue Sky

Apparently all stores here have the new CDs in the shops one day before the official release...never knew that before :naughty:

It wasn't a special thing just for Mika or just for me:aah:

I have posted some more pics to my photobucket with INTERESTING details from the credits on the album.

IMG_8334-1.jpg?t=1253071988

Also Mika on TV here last night, nothing new, not all that interesting....interviews posted here in 3 parts (Japanese TV stations remove YT stuff quickly, so I made a separate channel)

Call me stupid, but what are we supposed to be looking for in the credits?:blush-anim-cl:

And thanks! :flowers2:

Thanks BS. Although nothing new, I loved to way he took his time to explain WAG (and also the way he looked:mf_lustslow:)