The John Project (part 2)

mellody

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

defo biiig misunderstanding: hopeless at sewing. I said maybe I can present you with some models, some ideas of voodoo dolls, but it's not even sure as you all seem much more skilled in this whole voodoo dolls thing :biggrin2:

soo, go ahead with your possible project of a felter doll. :thumb_yello:

mine was mostly a joke about a MFC vodoo dolls, since he's :naughty:always been so kind with us and often, so we may be a good target for some curses

:wink2:

so do you want to sew the doll then? :blink: alright with me too if you want to do that... i just recently bout some felt and stuffing wool for something else, so i thought i could use it for that as well. or did i understand you wrong? :blink: what models do you mean?

you think we should put our faces on the doll? :naughty: hm, why not, maybe on the backside, could be done with print-out ironing foil ... but i don't want my face on the dolls' buttocks please! :lmao:

or we make a "group picture" so small that it fits on the head/face of the doll, but not sure if it's recognizable anymore then. :dunno:

john? :blink: did he want to be one? :blink:

Oh i love this doll , very funny, can we buy it?

well, i am not as creative as you, i have got the gifts we talked about before in the name of all the MFC J's Project ( i am discreet in case he could read this thread);

i 'll send you a message for him , Mellody, even if i have nothing special /new to tell him.

Do you want give him a funny tee shirt style" John's fan club" or is it ridiculous?

Or a John's calendar , with photo/message for every month of the year?

i received one for Christmas , a cardboard small diary calendar: every day i turn the page and see a new landscape.

well , i 'll be at London with my 2 gifts and a fancy box.

defo biiig misunderstanding: hopeless at sewing. I said maybe I can present you with some models, some ideas of voodoo dolls, but it's not even sure as you all seem much more skilled in this whole voodoo dolls thing :biggrin2:

:lmfao: nah, it's a first time voodoo doll sewing for me as well, but i'm generally good at handicraft work, so i hope it'll turn out alright. and if not, that felt isn't expensive, so i can always give it a 2nd try. :roftl:

but i still need some ideas of what to write on that doll. :fisch:

Oh i love this doll , very funny, can we buy it?

well, i am not as creative as you, i have got the gifts we talked about before in the name of all the MFC J's Project ( i am discreet in case he could read this thread);

i 'll send you a message for him , Mellody, even if i have nothing special /new to tell him.

Do you want give him a funny tee shirt style" John's fan club" or is it ridiculous?

Or a John's calendar , with photo/message for every month of the year?

i received one for Christmas , a cardboard small diary calendar: every day i turn the page and see a new landscape.

well , i 'll be at London with my 2 gifts and a fancy box.

yes i think you can buy those voodoo dolls of traffic warden or ex boyfriend/girlfriend, etc. - just google them. :wink2:

t-shirt? ooh, i'm not good with that, i once got mika a t-shirt that turned out to be faaar too big for him, damn online shopping, if i had looked in a shop i'd have noticed! :roftl: but about john i'd have no idea... and then, does he even wear t-shirts? :blink:think i've always just seen him in shirts, rather elegant than sporty style of clothing. :dunno:

I have seen an old photo of him wearing an horrible ROSE tee shirt + tongs:i was surprised, like you i think that he is smart...

i don't know his size too !

and embroid every date of the 2010 tour date , which will be hard for him , i am certain?

not very funny hein?

I never saw this! Can I still sign up?

Can I just do the mandatory part.. that is, if i've correctly understood, send you a large JPEG img (A4 size) that includes my message to him, pictures, whatever?

yup, image or word doc or pdf, like you want. :wink2: if it's more text, i'd recommend pdf/word, because if you print a jpeg, small text might not come out well. :wink2:

can I sign up? I have a really beautiful memory thanks to john!

sure! do you just want to send a message, or write something about any of the 2009 gigs? http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2725268&postcount=137

I would like to write about the gig on the 17th of december.

But I think that I'll have more or less the same john-report as Droopsy and Katrien..

It was the 18th ;) But we'll figure it out together!:thumb_yello:

ok, added you for the gig yooligan, just talk with droopsy&katrien about who's doing what and how much. :wink2:

:thumb_yello:

Oh dear, I don't think I can do it by February 5th, it's too soon and I start school soon and I'll try so hard but I might not be able to get it in on time :no:

i have extended the deadline by 2 more days, so you still have 2 weekends from now - maybe you'll find a few minutes in between to do it, would be fab. :thumb_yello: