The John Project (part 2)

mellody

:lmfao:

Food on his shirt? Looking dishevelled?

Man, Mika must be stressing the poor man out! Working him to the bone, he doesn't even have time to eat without getting it on himself. :naughty:

I think that it was more a case of him being clumsy :naughty:. They were all having dinner in some nearby place and he had spilled some sort of tomatoe-ey sauce all over his shirt, which was very strangely wrinkled. He usually looks so immaculate that I found it surprising to see him in such a state, so I told him :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that it was more a case of him being clumsy :naughty:. They were all having dinner in some nearby place and he had spilled some sort of tomatoe-ey sauce all over his shirt, which was very strangely wrinkled. He usually looks so immaculate that I found it surprising to see him in such a state, so I told him :blush-anim-cl:

maybe he tried to wash out the sauce, that's why the shirt looked wrinkled, lol! :naughty:

ok, added a list of the possible participants in the first post. :wink2: please let me know if i forgot someone or added someone accidentially. if, after the decision what it'll be, someone doesn't want to take part, just let me know then. :wink2:

suzie, i like your idea too, but think this only makes sense if we have at least one person for every gig, someone who has been there and can say something about it - if we don't have that, it wouldn't be complete... and then, what about those who haven't been to any gigs in the last 6 months, what can they do in this? hmm... *scratches head*

but what i really like about this is to refer to the "john part" of the gigs... for example for berlin and milan how he helped us with the queue organization, idk, it could involve for example pictures of our hands with queuing numbers on it, and making something creative and john-related out of that... *trying to do some brainstorming here*, lol! :bleh:

I would like to participate, and isn’t it a good idea to focus on that we really appreciate that he’s willing to help us out with the queuing situation?:wink2:

but what i really like about this is to refer to the "john part" of the gigs... for example for berlin and milan how he helped us with the queue organization, idk, it could involve for example pictures of our hands with queuing numbers on it, and making something creative and john-related out of that... *trying to do some brainstorming here*, lol! :bleh:

Perhaps we should write a story about a typical day when we queue for a gig, from waking up at 3 am in the morning to losing our temper :argue: because of some idiots :teehee:

... and illustrate all this with drawings and photos.

This could really be turned into something creative and funny, like people taking photo of the queue itself (Hi Dan :bye:), passers-by having no clue of what is happening, fans eating donuts or going on a search for lollipops in shops nearby....etc.

Perhaps we should write a story about a typical day when we queue for a gig, from waking up at 3 am in the morning to losing our temper :argue: because of some idiots :teehee:

... and illustrate all this with drawings and photos.

This could really be turned into something creative and funny, like people taking photo of the queue itself (Hi Dan :bye:), passers-by having no clue of what is happening, fans eating donuts or going on a search for lollipops in shops nearby....etc.

Good idea,why not like a comic strip?

my john memories are not many, but all of them very sweet, i have a very good impression of the man, even if we are not 'intimate' (hallo lillibet! btw...where's she?:naughty:)

i can share my day in milan, looking after the queue, but i have no pics of it...:blink:

i think a book of memories is nice, ppl who met him can tell their stories, and maybe ppl who never met him can add a thank you or a drawing about him, or something to make him laugh.

you know what? i feel all soppy when i think about john, more than about mika.

he's our man, the one who helps us more than any other.

john is part of our mikalife now, he should never part from it. :wub2:

:thumb_yello:

you find the good words!i feel the same,always there to help us and to take care that mcers could be in a good way to see mika,really our man:blush-anim-cl:

Me too!

:thumb_yello:

you find the good words!i feel the same,always there to help us and to take care that mcers could be in a good way to see mika,really our man:blush-anim-cl:

Agreed as well. It really is John who.. in a way, takes care of our pre and post gig experiences! And I love it! He's always so friendly and making sure everything's going right :fangurl:

a really great pic of john (with graciosa and kanni), taken by antoine, who made john laugh like that - i love this picture! :wub2: - and it looks like a wedding pic of john and graciosa, lol! :roftl:

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/big/bfbc-h.jpg

It does, it really really does! :aah: And here was me being to shy to ask for a pic, well next time I'm asking :shun:

:teehee:

Are we going to wait until the European tour finishes? if so, then this flag idea (or doing country /gig specific artworks and integrating it into 1 big project) sounds great...

if it's something to be delivered sooner, we maybe we can do something else, less time consuming, like.... re-writing the lyrics of Dr John and singing it to him before gigs:naughty:

Now that's a brilliant idea! I'd love to see the expression on his face! The poor chap thinks he's seen and heard everything from us so far. Hahahahaaha:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I'm in o.c. pls add me :mf_rosetinted:

I am SO little online lately, so if you don't see me posting, it's not like I am gone, I'll be checking the thread every so often for little details like what do we actually give him.. :naughty:

but I'm still here, ok? just wanted to make this clear :bleh:

Did you go to the Munich show last week?

she's on the pic i posted. :wink2: - actually it is her pic! :bleh:

ok, so it looks like this will be a book again then? all ideas so far (except for the voodoo dolls... :naughty:) point towards this. we could even add the re-written lyrics in the book.

if we want to organize it according to the gigs, we'd need someone for every gig who can say something about it. well, at least every non-festival gig and only where john was, like, i don't know, was he also in LA and NY? :blink:

a complete list of the past gigs this year is here: http://www.mikafanclub.de/tour-archiv.php#2009 - i could say something about berlin and munich, and maybe milan.

hmm, any detailed ideas anyone about how we could put this together in an interesting and special design/form? kanni? you're always so creative! :biggrin2:

also i'm wondering, should everyone write their own story about a gig, or should we work together, so it's a group of ppl for every gig - and then maybe a 2nd part of the book, with (short) personal messages?

and kata, you could just draw your voodoo doll and we'll attach a box of pins to the book. :roftl:

Edited by mellody

yes, the perfect hysterical fan woodoo doll!

:naughty:

how can we possibly cover all gigs? a few ppl are supposed to write half the book themselves!

i suggest that the ppl who've joined the project choose ONE gig they liked best, with special john memories, and write something about that gig. Ending it with something special for john.

then the group card with the dr john re-wording by kata, signed by all the partecipants.

Edited by robertina