The John Project (part 2)

mellody

as i was there for this first project(i just see again the video of angie,here:http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh132/ingievv/?action=view&current=001-5.flv )i want to be there again,cauz he still proves that he is special for mika,for us,for all fans,and he is with the man again this year ;)

so,count me in!

Oh FANNY, i am so emotionnal to find this photo of him and me!!!!!!:naughty:

Please add my name to the list , anyway , i 'll see him in Lyon , my home town:wub2:

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh oh, you start drooling woman:roftl:

trying(but i have to prefect my english:naughty:)

Oh FANNY, i am so emotionnal to find this photo of him and me!!!!!!:naughty:

Please add my name to the list , anyway , i 'll see him in Lyon , my home town:wub2:

:wub2:me too!i wish the D day of john and you will come soon!:blush-anim-cl:

sorry, will take a few days more until i can start getting creative here, have a bad cold, so atm my brain functions are sufficient for a bit of reading+posting, but not for creative outbursts. :rolls_eyes:

• 4 weeks later...

ok, back from my US holiday, so we can go on with this! :biggrin2: so, here are my suggestions, let me know what you think:

book with 2 parts, first part about all the shows of this year, for which you can build teams and work on it together. 2nd part your messages for john, so everyone can submit something, even if they weren't at any of the shows. then at the beginning or between the 2 sections the alternative dr john lyrics, and on the cover the voodoo doll (was thinking something like this: http://images.mytoys.com/intershoproot/eCS/Store/de/images/100/61/1006135-l.jpg - ok this is a children's book, but you get the idea. :bleh:).

i'd say we give it to him at the uk tour in february, ireland or london, where more of us will be... anyway, so the deadline would be january 15.

i'd appreciate any opinions on this, or also alternative suggestions, if you have any. :wink2:

i agree, mellody, but this year's gigs cut out MUCH of the forum, as it was only american and asian ones and most of europeans didn't have a chance/money to fly there. maybe we can add something else even if we haven't attened the gigs, aside the greetings..? :blink:

I'd say london for delivery: it's very likely the most attended date. :thumb_yello:

i agree, mellody, but this year's gigs cut out MUCH of the forum, as it was only american and asian ones and most of europeans didn't have a chance/money to fly there. maybe we can add something else even if we haven't attened the gigs, aside the greetings..? :blink:

I'd say london for delivery: it's very likely the most attended date. :thumb_yello:

there was the acoustic tour in europe... but if you can think of anything else we could add to the book for those who haven't been to any gigs, feel free to make suggestions. :wink2:

PAH how did I miss this thread? can I be in and if so what do I have to do, can someone PM me about it as I have no idea whats going on but wanna be in too pleeeeaaase :biggrin2:

i'll put you on the list. :wink2: and about what to do, read my post from today on page 7... we've only just started the planning. :bleh: as soon as i got more feedback from everyone, i'll put all the info in the first post. there's still time until the deadline january 15. :wink2:

i'll buy a scarf , to add to the presents, candles : i am laughing to see john receiving gifts ffrom "his" fans and Mika carrying them...:teehee:

OK for february , just tell me what gig when everything will be ok.

I am not very creative and hopeless in computers..:mf_rosetinted:

book with 2 parts, first part about all the shows of this year, for which you can build teams and work on it together. 2nd part your messages for john, so everyone can submit something, even if they weren't at any of the shows. then at the beginning or between the 2 sections the alternative dr john lyrics, and on the cover the voodoo doll (was thinking something like this: http://images.mytoys.com/intershoproot/eCS/Store/de/images/100/61/1006135-l.jpg - ok this is a children's book, but you get the idea. :bleh:).

i'd say we give it to him at the uk tour in february, ireland or london, where more of us will be... anyway, so the deadline would be january 15.

I like the idea. There have been / will be gigs for almost everyone on any continent this year - startig with the acoustic tour...etc.

I think we should focus on 2009 gigs and Mellody can give him the present either in Belfast or Dublin when the IE/UK tour starts so that John will have seen and read it by the time most people meet him in London.:wink2:

wow, that sounds as some inside connected info.. :blink: thanks :biggrin2:

people who were at certain US gigs know this. :naughty: i don't know how it happened exactly, but seems like he asked one of the girls (it was either christine or mana, i don't remember) to buy him a vanilla scented candle, and he sent someone to the LA queue to get it for him - really funny, there was this girl from the staff, asking us a bit insecurely sth like "i don't suppose any of you knows something about a scented candle?" :naughty: and then got the answer "of course!" and had the candle for john in her hand a second later. :roftl:

ok, so lillibet, you want to give him the scarf together with the book, or just as a present by yourself? :wink2:

if you want to add presents to the book, what i could do is to decorate a vanilla scented candle with wax deco stuff, maybe write "JOHN" on it or something else... no idea really, but i have this wax deco stuff at home, so if anyone has a cool idea about it, let me know. :bleh: though that candle wouldn't be in a glass then, and if suzy says he likes his candles in a glass, then maybe it's not such a good idea. :blink:

ok as for the delivery, i think we have one vote for ireland and one for london so far. :bleh: suzie you have a point there, but if we give it to him in london in the afternoon, he might have been able to look through it until the evening, like during the show maybe?

well, just everyone say your opinion about it, and we'll give it to him where most ppl want it. :wink2:

Maybe we should give John a little trolley/cart to put the presents in, save him carrying them:naughty:

Hehe....:naughty:

people who were at certain US gigs know this. :naughty: i don't know how it happened exactly, but seems like he asked one of the girls (it was either christine or mana, i don't remember) to buy him a vanilla scented candle, and he sent someone to the LA queue to get it for him - really funny, there was this girl from the staff, asking us a bit insecurely sth like "i don't suppose any of you knows something about a scented candle?" :naughty: and then got the answer "of course!" and had the candle for john in her hand a second later. :roftl:

I don't know about LA, but he asked Mana for one in Toronto as well. He's not only not delivering to us anymore, but he's also using us as his PA's now, naughty John :aah::roftl:

wow, that sounds as some inside connected info.. :blink: thanks :biggrin2:

I don't know about LA, but he asked Mana for one in Toronto as well. He's not only not delivering to us anymore, but he's also using us as his PA's now, naughty John :aah::roftl:

And my husband who knew him least of all of us, happened to end up being the one to find it and buy it for him. :naughty: And John told us after we gave it to him, that he uses it when he tours with Mika to make his new surroundings more personalized and pleasant. John was very fortunate that the only store for miles around actually sold one (and an Asian supermarket too - complete with chicken feet as a delicacy too :blink:)

108234.jpg

And my husband who knew him least of all of us, happened to end up being the one to find it and buy it for him. :naughty: And John told us after we gave it to him, that he uses it when he tours with Mika to make his new surroundings more personalized and pleasant. John was very fortunate that the only store for miles around actually sold one (and an Asian supermarket too - complete with chicken feet as a delicacy too :blink:)

108234.jpg

But that's only coz he's your biatch and it was cold outside, so we stayed in the car whilst Master Suzie sent the boy off to get the candle :lmfao:

It had nothing to do with him loving John :naughty: