The John Project (part 2)

mellody

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

she's on the pic i posted. :wink2: - actually it is her pic! :bleh:

ok, so it looks like this will be a book again then? all ideas so far (except for the voodoo dolls... :naughty:) point towards this. we could even add the re-written lyrics in the book.

if we want to organize it according to the gigs, we'd need someone for every gig who can say something about it. well, at least every non-festival gig and only where john was, like, i don't know, was he also in LA and NY? :blink:

a complete list of the past gigs this year is here: http://www.mikafanclub.de/tour-archiv.php#2009 - i could say something about berlin and munich, and maybe milan.

hmm, any detailed ideas anyone about how we could put this together in an interesting and special design/form? kanni? you're always so creative! :biggrin2:

also i'm wondering, should everyone write their own story about a gig, or should we work together, so it's a group of ppl for every gig - and then maybe a 2nd part of the book, with (short) personal messages?

and kata, you could just draw your voodoo doll and we'll attach a box of pins to the book. :roftl:

so,excepted festival,i was in berlin and paris for the both days ;)

We will create definitely a book for john? This is a good idea I think.

also i'm wondering, should everyone write their own story about a gig, or should we work together, so it's a group of ppl for every gig - and then maybe a 2nd part of the book, with (short) personal messages?

Also with the two parts, one with gigs and one with personal message, poem or the re-writing Dr. John -whatever we have- it's a good idea.

I would make one message (perhaps in a group) for one gig and perhaps a foto or painting.

A painting from a voodoo doll would be a great idea, because we fans a lot of time like a voodoo doll. :teehee:

Who could collect the different things? Mellody?

Is there any possibility to join this project? I can't write any lyrics with my bad English, but I might have some photos of MFCers with John or something like that? Well, I can also write something (memories?) but someone needs to check my bad spelling :teehee:

Whats happening? :biggrin2:

not that much yet, except that we decided on a book AND a songtext AND the voodoo doll - lol! :roftl:

about that voodoo doll, i have this image in my head of it actually being not drawn but somewhat 3d - like, it could be made out of cloth and somehow attached to a page or to the front cover of the book - that'd make it easier to stick the voodoo pins into it. :naughty:

i'll try to develop a more detailed plan for it all, just probably won't have time to start before mid next week.

tiibet & lindemfc, added you to the list. :wink2:

not that much yet, except that we decided on a book AND a songtext AND the voodoo doll - lol! :roftl:

about that voodoo doll, i have this image in my head of it actually being not drawn but somewhat 3d - like, it could be made out of cloth and somehow attached to a page or to the front cover of the book - that'd make it easier to stick the voodoo pins into it. :naughty:

i'll try to develop a more detailed plan for it all, just probably won't have time to start before mid next week.

tiibet & lindemfc, added you to the list. :wink2:

Liking that idea! Texture's always nice :wink2:

yeah, think that would be cool. do you know those ex-bf/gf voodoo dolls that have their bodies divided into different areas, like "will get into embarrassing situation" or whatever on it? we could make such areas like "queue up in one line" "no photos" or whatever else john would want us to do or not do. :naughty:

edit: found a pic of the dolls i meant: http://www.geburtstagsgeschenk-online.de/shop/catalog/images/product_images/info_images/4804_0.jpg

yeah, think that would be cool. do you know those ex-bf/gf voodoo dolls that have their bodies divided into different areas, like "will get into embarrassing situation" or whatever on it? we could make such areas like "queue up in one line" "no photos" or whatever else john would want us to do or not do. :naughty:

excellent!:biggrin2:

the doll must a have a gift for mika in her hands :teehee:

i see it before acoustic tour and wanted to buy it for mika..why not for john finnaly:naughty:

oh,and for john' sentence(he dosen't telling that but...;) ):

"have you got your number"

"be quite please"

"so..you really want some cofee..and donuts???"

Edited by FOUCHONNERET

edit: found a pic of the dolls i meant: http://www.geburtstagsgeschenk-online.de/shop/catalog/images/product_images/info_images/4804_0.jpg

Oh yes those!! Very nice! :thumb_yello:

but mika can't carry anything:can't sign and does pics in the same time carring gifts:roftl:

so,he always gives all gifts to john(..or someone else there);john with bigger and bigger biceps:biggrin2:

Uh oh, you start drooling woman:roftl: