• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for the pictures:wub2:

Thank you for organizing this:huglove:

John is going to love this:biggrin2:

Yeah, thanks for doing this, Karin :huglove:

John needs to know how much he's appreciated, too :wub2:

@Avoca: yes , of course, another strike in France , some flights have been cancelled, i was crazy, it would be end on Saturday.....

I'll do like Mellody and you: impossible for me to be front row, , if you say that the last time you came in at 6 and was at the 10th row , it's not so bad?:thumb_yello:

@Avoca: yes , of course, another strike in France , some flights have been cancelled, i was crazy, it would be end on Saturday.....

I'll do like Mellody and you: impossible for me to be front row, , if you say that the last time you came in at 6 and was at the 10th row , it's not so bad?:thumb_yello:

yes it was not bad at all. and hammersmith is slope. so it's all good. I hope I find some mfc'ers to hang out with, watch the concert together even if not front row. that's be grand. :thumb_yello:

john sent us a message about the present (through sariflor):

post that i was REALLY moved by the booklet that everyone contributed to from all over the globe and the gifts as well.

it's heartwarming to know that my little efforts to accommodate people are appreciated.

i can be a bit brusk and grumpy at times. but, always am thinking of how we can make it a bit easier for mika's loyal and wonderful fans around the world.

it's important to him that you are looked after and i try to do the best i can to carry out his wishes.

and, to get the kind of feedback from you in the form of this booklet and gifts that so many people spent time organizing is over and above any expectations.

just a thank you once in while is more than enough.

but, this is over the top.

thank YOU!

see you at the next show.

love,

jdb

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

post that i was REALLY moved by the booklet that everyone contributed to from all over the globe and the gifts as well.

it's heartwarming to know that my little efforts to accommodate people are appreciated.

i can be a bit brusk and grumpy at times. but, always am thinking of how we can make it a bit easier for mika's loyal and wonderful fans around the world.

it's important to him that you are looked after and i try to do the best i can to carry out his wishes.

and, to get the kind of feedback from you in the form of this booklet and gifts that so many people spent time organizing is over and above any expectations.

thank YOU!

love,

jdb

OMG! I am feeling a bit :fangurl: over John's thank you for our thank yous.

thank YOU!

love,

jdb

Aaaawww, awesome!! :fangurl: I'm glad he liked it!

thank YOU!

love,

jdb

Very sweet :wub2::thumb_yello:

thank YOU!

love,

jdb

wow! sweet man!:wub2:!!!!!!

I'll try harder from now on:roftl:

thank YOU!

love,

jdb

thank YOU!

love,

jdb

:wub2::fangurl:

This is so sweet!

thank YOU!

love,

jdb

Aww! :fangurl:

That's SO sweet. Kudos to you, mellody, for all your work on this project! :wub2:

thank YOU!

love,

jdb

:fangurl: :fangurl: :fangurl:

Thanks again Melody for organizing this !!!

thank YOU!

love,

jdb

Aww that is so lovely! I'm glad he liked it :wub2:

Thanks, Karin! :flowers2:

thank YOU!

love,

jdb

I know it has been quoted a lot - but I just had to do it again :teehee:

Such a lovely message! :wub2: