Mika @ PopEater video interview 2009

Droopsy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please excuse me, I need to be a great big fangurl for a moment. Avert your eyes if necessary:

:fangurl::swoon::stretcher:

Love him in that pink shirt with the tan, sitting there all demure and earnest, reminds me so much of some of his early interviews particularly that American one (with the lecherous male interviewer, you know the one :naughty:).

Erm..what was he actually talking about? I don't think I took it in :teehee:

Anyways..:blush-anim-cl: thanks for posting!

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

Never thought I'd see the day. :naughty:

Mika Reveals Most Embarrasing Moment and Shows Us His Painting Skills

mika-456bt.jpg

Posted Tuesday 15 September 02:42 PM By: Amber James

Pop singer Mika stopped by the PopEater offices to chat about his album, 'The Boy Who Knew Too Much,' which hits stores September 22 -- and nothing was off limits. The singer spoke candidly about his dyslexia, how "trashy television" inspires him and what it was like dancing in his underwear for his 'We Are Golden' music video. Watch Part 1 of our Mika interview below, and see exclusive video/photos of him painting for us after the jump!

During our photo shoot, Mika showed off his painting skills. Check out his final masterpiece below.

Droopsy - Thank you once again!

I wrote thanking you yesterday at your posting Mika at Le Parisien & sent you a private message.

I am really grateful for all the very interesting articles, clips & interviews you find & post of Mika.

This is another great one.

I really enjoyed it.

Mika seems very vulnerable in this one.

Thank you so much.

Mika Reveals Most Embarrasing Moment and Shows Us His Painting Skills

mika-456bt.jpg

Posted Tuesday 15 September 02:42 PM By: Amber James

Pop singer Mika stopped by the PopEater offices to chat about his album, 'The Boy Who Knew Too Much,' which hits stores September 22 -- and nothing was off limits. The singer spoke candidly about his dyslexia, how "trashy television" inspires him and what it was like dancing in his underwear for his 'We Are Golden' music video. Watch Part 1 of our Mika interview below, and see exclusive video/photos of him painting for us after the jump!

During our photo shoot, Mika showed off his painting skills. Check out his final masterpiece below.

many thanks, Droopsy! :huglove:....you're a star! :wink2:

Please excuse me, I need to be a great big fangurl for a moment. Avert your eyes if necessary:

Love him in that pink shirt with the tan, sitting there all demure and earnest, reminds me so much of some of his early interviews particularly that American one (with the lecherous male interviewer, you know the one :naughty:).

Aw, I know!:wub2:

thank you for posting!

did ricky lake really play in the uk? :blink:

Even in Sweden! I kinda liked it!:naughty:

And I agree with him about Dr Phil, good stuff!:biggrin2:

And if I'm too old to marry Mika I can always marry Dr Phil!:teehee:

I know exactly what you mean! :wub2:What a cute interview this was, I loved it. Thanks Droopsy! :thumb_yello: