heat magazine

@nn@

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He lied. He's not with someone. His relationship status on Myspace is single :mf_rosetinted:

(It is actually. I've never noticed that before :bleh:)

It has been "single" for as long as I have been a "friend."

I can't see Mika rushing off to change everytime he gets involved with somebody.

I am still stunned that he admitted that he is a relationship.

I would think that revealing this is only going to attract way more attention about the sexuality question - but - I suppose the songs in TBWKTM will do that anyway.

hey guys i wanna ask who's on the cover of this mika issue?????

i think i've bought the wrong one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wif Cheryl Cole on cover!!!!!

i wanna cry now!!!!! :tears:

Jordan is on the cover :naughty:

and something about cherly cole going gaga........

:biggrin2: i hope you get it... the pictures are awesome!

Thank you for the magazine page postings CazGirl!

Another sweet, very real & revealing interview.

:teehee: I pestered my dad into taking me to get it and when we got their I picked it up and went to the counter and he asked the girl behind it if she liked Mika too and she went "Oh no, I can't stand him!" :shocked: I just turned round and went "How dare you!"

And ran out :roftl: I left my dad there HA!

but come on... How dare she :mf_rosetinted:

I think throughout Mika's career we, his fans, are going to have to get use to the fact that Mika will be Loved or Hated with no in between.

Fortunately I think there will be legions of fans who will love him & really appreciate his music & art!

But isn't that just why we love him! I loved how, on POG, he talked about the time his mum cancelled his posh house in LA. If Mika ever comes to Manchester he can stay at mine. He'll be very comfortable.

I think he loves animals (especially dogs) because their love in unconditional and they don't ask for anything back. They also never betray your trust.

Reading about the Jonathan Ross interview upset me, because I realise that for all his success, Mika is still so insecure. Yet at Blackpool he was so wonderful with everyone. I really wish there was some way to really let him know he needn't ever think he isn't as good as the likes of Jonathan Ross (he's a lot better than him imo) and I wish that he could truly believe that HE IS GOLDEN!!!

I love all the vulnerability Mika has exposed in a lot of these interviews.

He has been very candid.

I worry though whether some of it will come back to bite him in the ass?

Mika is safe here but the world can & will be cruel!

I really like the photo of his sister & Mom.

Again - out of respect for Mika & his Family I haven't found photos of his Family here - but it is nice to see them in public.

His Mom looks younger than I thought she would look.

Mika's sister is beautiful!

Is this sister in the photo Jasmine

Does anybody know which sister she is??

Thanks.????

Jordan is on the cover :naughty:

and something about cherly cole going gaga........

:biggrin2: i hope you get it... the pictures are awesome!

Is it just me or is anybody else sick of bloody Jordan and her head-scratching ex? I still have Peter Andre's head-scratching-behind-Mika-when-Mika-accepted-his-Capital-Radio-Award imprinted on my retinas, and I am so sick of the pair of them!

They should have put MIKA on the cover instead!!

Is it just me or is anybody else sick of bloody Jordan and her head-scratching ex? I still have Peter Andre's head-scratching-behind-Mika-when-Mika-accepted-his-Capital-Radio-Award imprinted on my retinas, and I am so sick of the pair of them!

Yes. I'm sick of hearing about them.

100% agreed :roftl:

he looks so sweet in the pic in there.!!!:wub2:such a sweety..:teehee:

" And your mates with Lady gaga...

what her penis like?"

Mika says... SHE DOSEN'T HAVE A PENIS! ( i can just imagin his face, like WTF):roftl::roftl:

he looks so sweet in the pic in there.!!!:wub2:such a sweety..:teehee:

" And your mates with Lady gaga...

what her penis like?"

Mika says... SHE DOSEN'T HAVE A PENIS! ( i can just imagin his face, like WTF):roftl::roftl:

That bit was so funny! :roftl:

yeah, i agree. and peter isn't as nice as everyone thinks he is....