heat magazine

@nn@

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just asked my Dad if he could buy this on the way home, so he went and got it and the woman in the shop said , "This magazine is sh*t" :shocked: why put her behind the counter?! (though she is right) :naughty:

Not only that but it turns out that it's not the right issue anyway. :doh:

Thanks for the pics Caz! :)

£32, 000 spent at the bar? Puh-lease, that price is even more ridiculous than what The Sun wrote! :lmfao:

Maybe he said "3 or 2 thousand pounds", and heat magazine thought he said 32?? :roftl:

Honest to God, that HAS to be rubbish.

Caz, don't play the innocent card.How many vodka tonics did you drink?:sneaky2:

:teehee: I pestered my dad into taking me to get it and when we got their I picked it up and went to the counter and he asked the girl behind it if she liked Mika too and she went "Oh no, I can't stand him!" :shocked: I just turned round and went "How dare you!"

And ran out :roftl: I left my dad there HA!

but come on... How dare she :mf_rosetinted:

Good on you! :thumb_yello:

this interview made me go through a whole range of emotions between laughing and crying. hard to express my feelings about it. anyway, thanx for posting! :wub2:

a funny bit i found how he wondered that they knew about the posters thing. mika, they know because you said it in another interview! :naughty:

Thank you so much. Thanks for the scans, Caz. :flowers2: I couldn't read everything properly but some of what I read really wears me down.

don't say i didn't warn you. :naughty:

this interview made me go through a whole range of emotions between laughing and crying. hard to express my feelings about it. anyway, thanx for posting! :wub2:

a funny bit i found how he wondered that they knew about the posters thing. mika, they know because you said it in another interview! :naughty:

don't say i didn't warn you. :naughty:

I was well prepared cray.gif