@nn@

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Loves it! what an open and fresh interview :thumb_yello:

<takes chip>

I know, Mika is such a sweetheart! Hey did anyone else read that he had a panic attack at Jonathan Ross's show? My son thinks that could be why they brought in the cricket guy. Maybe Mika couldn't face being interviewed!

Mika is still so vulnerable! I hope his mystery lover treats him well, or they will face the wrath of MFC!!!!!

I know, Mika is such a sweetheart! Hey did anyone else read that he had a panic attack at Jonathan Ross's show? My son thinks that could be why they brought in the cricket guy. Maybe Mika couldn't face being interviewed!

Mika is still so vulnerable! I hope his mystery lover treats him well, or they will face the wrath of MFC!!!!!

Yes Im with you here ... funny enough ... I was lurking on Jamie Olivers page somewhere (Twitter etc) and there pics of him with everyone and comments like top geezer etc .. BUT no sign of Mika :boxed:

Funny I though , backstage .. they are all getting dressed up and stuff and no mika!! :shocked: now I know why

I think getting dressed up in cricket gear and a ball thrown at 100 miles an hour freaked him out , he looked very uncomfy all through that.

Paul Ogrady ... the 2nd add break they had this dog for adoption thing and Mika spent the whole time playing and stroking it ..

Hes for sure an interesting character (and genuine)

Yes Im with you here ... funny enough ... I was lurking on Jamie Olivers page somewhere (Twitter etc) and there pics of him with everyone and comments like top geezer etc .. BUT no sign of Mika :boxed:

Funny I though , backstage .. they are all getting dressed up and stuff and no mika!! :shocked: now I know why

I think getting dressed up in cricket gear and a ball thrown at 100 miles an hour freaked him out , he looked very uncomfy all through that.

Paul Ogrady ... the 2nd add break they had this dog for adoption thing and Mika spent the whole time playing and stroking it ..

Hes for sure an interesting character (and genuine)

But isn't that just why we love him! I loved how, on POG, he talked about the time his mum cancelled his posh house in LA. If Mika ever comes to Manchester he can stay at mine. He'll be very comfortable.

I think he loves animals (especially dogs) because their love in unconditional and they don't ask for anything back. They also never betray your trust.

Reading about the Jonathan Ross interview upset me, because I realise that for all his success, Mika is still so insecure. Yet at Blackpool he was so wonderful with everyone. I really wish there was some way to really let him know he needn't ever think he isn't as good as the likes of Jonathan Ross (he's a lot better than him imo) and I wish that he could truly believe that HE IS GOLDEN!!!

i love it what 2 songs he names as his guilty pleasures. they both remind me of my childhood, "islands in the stream" being on the radio all the time, and "bare necessities", wow, i used to LOVE disney's jungle book back then, especially this song - it always reminds be of balou, who was my fave character. i had the LP of the jungle book, and and as a child listened to it as often as to mika's albums today. :naughty: still like the song, esp. its german translation, as this is one of the few translated songs that are as great as the original - and this is the one i listened to as a child, of course.

just read the lyrics to "islands in the stream", wow, they're so romantic! :shocked: would be interesting to know if it makes mika cry because of the lyrics or because of some memories he connects with the song. :rolls_eyes:

I have a request: Could anybody try to get me this issue of "Heat magazine"? I would pay for the mag and posting etc of course...

Just feel like I would love to have a copy myself :wink2:

So, if anybody has a spare copy or is willing to get me one, plz pm me.

love love, mariposa x

i love it what 2 songs he names as his guilty pleasures. they both remind me of my childhood, "islands in the stream" being on the radio all the time, and "bare necessities", wow, i used to LOVE disney's jungle book back then, especially this song - it always reminds be of balou, who was my fave character. i had the LP of the jungle book, and and as a child listened to it as often as to mika's albums today. :naughty: still like the song, esp. its german translation, as this is one of the few translated songs that are as great as the original - and this is the one i listened to as a child, of course.

just read the lyrics to "islands in the stream", wow, they're so romantic! :shocked: would be interesting to know if it makes mika cry because of the lyrics or because of some memories he connects with the song. :rolls_eyes:

Or that Dolly is singing on it?

My favourite Disney animation is Jungle Book, it makes me cry at the end when Mowgli goes back to civilisation leaving Balou. So sad:tears: