heat magazine

@nn@

hello

i was wondering iff anyone knows if mika has appeared on heat yet??

on twitter he says....

"on my way to Heat Magazine photo shoot, they're suspending me from wires?!?!":teehee:

5:29 AM Sep 8th from web

thank you...

Axx:teehee:

SCANS (thanks to cazgirl)

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2537105&postcount=46

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2537108&postcount=47

Edited by robertina

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he was in this weeks heat mag... just got it, but not in the way you are all hoping, sorry, he is mentioned in the best music singles chart- no .1 for a few weeks now with we are golden, :kachinga:,next week then! * is happy,happy,happy, heat reader :naughty:

Edited by Tayler

I think it's next week.

so is there no pics or anything??:sneaky2:

he was in this weeks heat mag... just got it, but not in the way you are all hoping, sorry, he is mentioned in the best music singles chart- no .1 for a few weeks now with we are golden, :kachinga:,next week then! * is happy,happy,happy, heat reader :naughty:

well lets hope!

It will be this week's :thumb_yello:

heatworld Make sure you don't miss THIS WEEK'S HEAT! We have...a special tribute to Patrick Swayze, we chat exclusively to the fabulous Mika...

20 minutes ago from web

whoohoo...i lookin out for it!:teehee:

thanks for postin..:teehee:

It will be this week's :thumb_yello:

heatworld Make sure you don't miss THIS WEEK'S HEAT! We have...a special tribute to Patrick Swayze, we chat exclusively to the fabulous Mika...

20 minutes ago from web

thanks for posting! Can't wait! :wub2::thumb_yello:

I found today this article on internet when I search in yahoo uk news about Mika. I think that the article of heat magazine is out.

Mika's cunning revenge on ex

Enlarge image 22/09/2009 16:27

Pop star Mika got the ultimate revenge on an ex-girlfriend who broke his heart - he made sure posters promoting his first album were put up in her neighbourhood.

The 26 year old was left devastated when he was dumped just before hitting the big time with 2007 album Life in Cartoon Motion.

So the Lebanese singer decided to punish his ex - by offering £2,000 to his promotional team to put up extra snaps of himself near her home in London.

He tells Heat magazine, "I should never have got my heart broken. It was the first time in my life I realised it was something you can't control.

"I added £2,000 of my own money to the budget to put them (posters) everywhere so that (the) heartbreaker couldn't escape. I gave money to hammer them in one particular neighbourhood in London."

I found today this article on internet when I search in yahoo uk news about Mika. I think that the article of heat magazine is out.

Pop star Mika got the ultimate revenge on an ex-girlfriend who broke his heart - he made sure posters promoting his first album were put up in her neighbourhood.

The 26 year old was left devastated when he was dumped just before hitting the big time with 2007 album Life in Cartoon Motion.

So the Lebanese singer decided to punish his ex - by offering £2,000 to his promotional team to put up extra snaps of himself near her home in London.

He tells Heat magazine, "I should never have got my heart broken. It was the first time in my life I realised it was something you can't control.

"I added £2,000 of my own money to the budget to put them (posters) everywhere so that (the) heartbreaker couldn't escape. I gave money to hammer them in one particular neighbourhood in London."

GIRLFRIEND? :lmfao: is that from the horse's mouth or an assumption?

thanks for posting..:thumb_yello:

the thing is... is it true or is it another thing just made up?? :boxed: