heat magazine

@nn@

I read the tagline in the contents page about Lady Gaga's "penis" and already knew what part of that interview was going to be like.

I thought they were going to be mean, but they weren't, so that was nice. :D

There were another load of Heat copies in Boots so then I looked at the first part of the interview, shut the magazine and spend the rest of the shopping trip with my face like this: :shocked:.

Feel better now I've read the whole thing! Might even get a copy tomorrow...

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

£32, 000 spent at the bar? Puh-lease, that price is even more ridiculous than what The Sun wrote! :lmfao:

Maybe he said "3 or 2 thousand pounds", and heat magazine thought he said 32?? :roftl:

Honest to God, that HAS to be rubbish.

That's what I was thinking too. There's no freakin' WAY it could have cost that much. :teehee:

Very intriguing interview. Islands in the Stream - really? And the Bear Necessities?! That brought back memories - Bear Necessities was on the pre-gig playlist during the acoustic tour. Now it reminds me of Cirque d'Hiver, the Paris venue on the acoustic tour. :blush-anim-cl:

I could have a look for you, if you like. I'm heading to uni soon and there's a newspaper shop on the campus.

oh thanks loads!!

if you can, could you pls get 3 copies?

otherwise 1 copy is ok :)

i'll pay for everything of course: mags+ shipping cost

what what what? what is this? juicy gossip I don't know? Please tell all!

Well it was when Mika won a Capital Radio Award last year, and Jordan and Peter presented it to him, and you could tell they wern't happy about it. They were gesticulating, especially Peter Andre, behind Mika's back as he did his acceptance speech. Peter Andre was scratching his head like he had nits! The pair of them were totally disrespectful to Mika, and afterwards, she told every magazine that would listen that Mika has refused to have his picture taken with her, and she was angry because, of course EVERYONE should want a picture taken with Jordan!!

I say, good for Mika, he's an excellent judge of true character.

Well it was when Mika won a Capital Radio Award last year, and Jordan and Peter presented it to him, and you could tell they wern't happy about it. They were gesticulating, especially Peter Andre, behind Mika's back as he did his acceptance speech. Peter Andre was scratching his head like he had nits! The pair of them were totally disrespectful to Mika, and afterwards, she told every magazine that would listen that Mika has refused to have his picture taken with her, and she was angry because, of course EVERYONE should want a picture taken with Jordan!!

oh yes I remember that!

oh i didn't know that! rude Jordan and Peter!!:sneaky2:

i wouldn't refuse to take pics with even those i dislike, let alone i ain't celebrity.... mika was gutty enough to do that:blink:

oh i didn't know that! rude Jordan and Peter!!:sneaky2:

i wouldn't refuse to take pics with even those i dislike, let alone i ain't celebrity.... mika was gutty enough to do that:blink:

I don't think he outright refused - I think taking pics with the presenters of the award is the done thing but he just ducked out straight away and decided to skip that bit.

Though I would have loved for him to say mega loudly 'oh GROSS I'm not having a picture with those two, I'll catch something if I get closer than ten feet'.

Wasn't she also reported as saying he was a one hit wonder, yet here he is with another Top Ten album!

She's just a very self opinionated celeb, who likes all the attention and doesn't care how she gets it.:sneaky2:

Wasn't she also reported as saying he was a one hit wonder, yet here he is with another Top Ten album!

She's just a very self opinionated celeb, who likes all the attention and doesn't care how she gets it.:sneaky2:

Edgar Wright (director of Hot Fuzz, Shaun of the Dead, etc) was asked by an American friend who Jordan is, and his response was: "she's a bit like our Paris Hilton, except less relevant."

I wanted to high five him. :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Edgar Wright (director of Hot Fuzz, Shaun of the Dead, etc) was asked by an American friend who Jordan is, and his response was: "she's a bit like our Paris Hilton, except less relevant."

I wanted to high five him. :roftl::roftl::roftl:

LMAO!! That's brilliant!