MIKA album launch party - London, september 17th

DANI56

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2re0bx2.jpg

OMG on this one Matthew W looks like his head was photoshopped onto the picture :lmfao:

btw,i think it's the first time i didn't really like the wearing of mika......

I'm with you Fanny, I don't like his outfit either :blink: But I like how happy and proud and achieved he looks in the pics :wub2:.

Some unwatermarked

mikaalbumlaunch.jpg

Ok, check this one out, it's pure comical genius. :lmfao: The one guy is freakishly latching onto Mika's back for dear life. Mika looks a bit wary, with a slightly panicky grimace on his face. The other two (Loubotin and Williamson) are staring at the latcher as if they can't believe their eyes :roftl:. I love it.

Oh and his sisters looked absolutely stunning as usual, so that is not news, but I really really liked their outfits here.

I rather like the outfit apart from the pink braces, I love the collar of the shirt, I quite like the quirky jacket too.

There is a lot of touchy feely going on, Mika looks so relaxed and some of the guests look blathered :teehee: some look plain scary (you know who they are) :wink2:

OMG on this one Matthew W looks like his head was photoshopped onto the picture :lmfao:

I'm with you Fanny, I don't like his outfit either :blink: But I like how happy and proud and achieved he looks in the pics :wub2:.

Ok, check this one out, it's pure comical genius. :lmfao: The one guy is freakishly latching onto Mika's back for dear life. Mika looks a bit wary, with a slightly panicky grimace on his face. The other two (Loubotin and Williamson) are staring at the latcher as if they can't believe their eyes :roftl:. I love it.

Oh and his sisters looked absolutely stunning as usual, so that is not news, but I really really liked their outfits here.

my thoughts exactly. :blink::lmfao:

Jeez, if i became a latcher they'd call security on me, but noooo not this guy.

Yes! I think that photo made my day. :teehee:

http://www.graziadaily.co.uk/fashion/archive/2009/09/19/mika---the-unexpected-king-of-fashion.htm

19 September 2009 at 09:49

*Christian Louboutin* *Roland Mouret* *Matthew Williamson*

Party Beat: MIKA – The unexpected king of fashion!

mikamain.jpg

Well, well, well who knew that Mika had such a fashionable fan-base? No less than THREE fabulous designers turned out to help the singer launch his sensational new album The Boy Who Knew Too Much in a flurry of fun at Mosimann's in Knightsbridge. Roland Mouret, Matthew Williamson and a top-hatted Christian Louboutin all paid homage to the boy of the night who was dressed splendidly in tails and pink braces. (We think Mr Louboutin might have nicked his hat.) Naturally we were there too and here's who we saw doing what...

1. New girl band Mini Viva made a bee-line for Mr Louboutin and made sure he knew just how much they loved his shoes and we do believe they even managed to slip in their shoe sizes and postal address just incase he forgot. Lets hope they get a pair!

2. Mika trying to persuade Sir Ian McKellen (yes we thought that was a bit random ,too) to sing karaoke!

3. Jodie Harsh debuting her brand new London Fashion Week beehive complete with v on-trend cobalt blue streaks.

4. Sophie Ellis Bextor looking AMAZING in be-shoulder-padded vintage sweater dress from Relik in Notting Hill. She also looked super super slender following the birth of her second child Kit in February and credited losing all the baby weight to breastfeeding and Pilates!

5. New singing sensation Erik Hassle - who recently supported Mika - sipping orange juice all night as he was feeling a bit under the weather but wanted to support Mika. Bless.

6. Natalia Vodianova towering over her husband Justin Portman in a pair of killer Louboutins.

7. And finally - in our favourite story of all week - Mika himself revealed how Christian Louboutin had recently given him the late Michael Jackson's entire collection of shoes that he had designed for the O2 gigs that never happened - including a pair special golden moonwalking ones with slippy souls. 'Maybe they might give me some magic power to help me dance,' he said.

- Emily Maddick

Edited by A. Clay